Muppet Babies Satin Show Jacket

gregishere

Reaction score
Cast members of Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, had purchased black satin jackets with the Muppet Babies logo embroidered on the back which helped promote the show and became program memorabalia. Being a performer on the show, (Baby Fozzie Bear and Baby Scooter)-I as well purchased one, which includes my embroidered name 'GREG' on the front left and is a snap up.(not zipper)

As I was still in my adult growing stages, it wasn't long before I outgrew the 'LARGE' sized item and rather than pack it away, I have consdired selling it to the highest bidder who would love this semi-rare piece of (unauthorized?-the director helped arrange the orders and I believe has no official Muppet Company connection-but were made ),Muppet Babies Memorabalia.

*Disclosure: Due to age of item,AS-IS. There is a 'slight' flaw(smallsize-that noticeable which can be resewn) is found on one of the cloth cuffs,where it meets the satin sleeve, due to pulling jacket on and off by the cuff...does not take a way from the jackets function

Anyone interested: opening bid is $90..must meet the $90..check or money order ONLY accepted.
This is 1/11/12 ..I will keep it up until 1/21/12 midnight West CoastCA time..if $90 not met,will not release for less.. Any questions? Ask...I am new to the site, so hopefully the questions will post on this thread? If electronic computer difficulties..I will not be responsible.
Leave name and contact Phone# if bidding.

Let's see how this goes(unless it is not permitted by site.)

We Got Us

Reaction score
Cast members of Jim Henson's Muppet Babies, had purchased black satin jackets with the Muppet Babies logo embroidered on the back which helped promote the show and became program memorabalia. Being a performer on the show, (Baby Fozzie Bear and Baby Scooter)-I as well purchased one, which includes my embroidered name 'GREG' on the front left and is a snap up.(not zipper)

As I was still in my adult growing stages, it wasn't long before I outgrew the 'LARGE' sized item and rather than pack it away, I have consdired selling it to the highest bidder who would love this semi-rare piece of (unauthorized?-the director helped arrange the orders and I believe has no official Muppet Company connection-but were made ),Muppet Babies Memorabalia.

*Disclosure: Due to age of item,AS-IS. There is a 'slight' flaw(smallsize-that noticeable which can be resewn) is found on one of the cloth cuffs,where it meets the satin sleeve, due to pulling jacket on and off by the cuff...does not take a way from the jackets function

Anyone interested: opening bid is $90..must meet the $90..check or money order ONLY accepted.
This is 1/11/12 ..I will keep it up until 1/21/12 midnight West CoastCA time..if $90 not met,will not release for less.. Any questions? Ask...I am new to the site, so hopefully the questions will post on this thread? If electronic computer difficulties..I will not be responsible.
Leave name and contact Phone# if bidding.

Let's see how this goes(unless it is not permitted by site.)
Wait, is this THE Greg Berg? >fan squeal< Eep! I cyber hug you for doing such an amazing voice job on little Scooter! Wish I had the money for that, it sounds amazing! And kudos to you for posting it here, where people will really appreciate it! :wink:

gregishere

Reaction score
Wait, is this THE Greg Berg? >fan squeal< Eep! I cyber hug you for doing such an amazing voice job on little Scooter! Wish I had the money for that, it sounds amazing! And kudos to you for posting it here, where people will really appreciate it! :wink:
Thanks and a hug er..2 hugs to you from Baby Fozzie and Baby Scooter!
Some lucky collector may like it as there were just a few issued/bought in commemoration, (of the 9year? show and 9more? in syndication), and another castmember tells me they kept their jacket in their car trunk and had an accidental oilspill and destroyed theirs!

gregishere

Reaction score
Well,...Time is up and the cast member Muppet Babies jacket goes to........NO ONE!
Guess there was a lack of funds or interest, but eventually it may wind up on EBAY.
Wanted to give the site members first shot at owning it.

Until something else comes up to sell-show or Muppet related-I'll go back to the forum to read what everyone is Muppet chatting about lately?

We Got Us

Reaction score
Well,...Time is up and the cast member Muppet Babies jacket goes to........NO ONE!
Guess there was a lack of funds or interest, but eventually it may wind up on EBAY.
Wanted to give the site members first shot at owning it.

Until something else comes up to sell-show or Muppet related-I'll go back to the forum to read what everyone is Muppet chatting about lately?
Sorry it didn't sell Greg, sure it was probably bad timing or a lack of people reading this. Seriously if I had the money I would buy this, but your probably tired of hearing that. :wink: Have fun haunting the forums, it's one of my favorite sports!