1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Babies songs

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Traveling Matt, Jul 6, 2002.

1. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey there Muppet fans!

I'm desperately looking for three songs from the 1993 CD "Rock It to the Stars": "Dream for your Inspiration", "Good Things Happen in the Dark", and "It's Up to You". It's very important that these tracks are the extended version of the songs, with the instrumental part in between the main verses. I believe that Inspiration is about 4:27, Good Things is about 4:53, and Up to You is about 2:26. If anyone has the tracks to e-mail (or regularly mail) please help!! :) I am willing to pay shipping charges, plus a "service charge" if required, if you can only mail them. If you can e-mail, that's great! I have quite a library of rare Muppet albums for trade, as well ;)

Icedudeweb83@yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch!!!

- Billy