Muppet Baby plush/DVD sets premiere at Target

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Your best bet in finding these would probably be eBay. Sometimes KB Toys.com still has stuff like this, but I'm not sure.

I never bought any of the few that were released. I kinda liked Fozzie, but I was really waiting for Rowlf, and then the line got cancelled! :sympathy:

CoOKiE

Reaction score
I honestly woulda bought these dolls or even the mini ones, if Kermit was in his signature outfit. I CANT STAND how they never make him in his signature, but everyone else is in theirs.

I know they'eve made him in his signature a few times. But if they continued, then i'd definitly have them by now. So many times have i wanted to pick up Fozzie or Rowlf alone, but i'm the type of person that cant do that to them. I can pick up Kermit alone, but not the others.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
I honestly woulda bought these dolls or even the mini ones, if Kermit was in his signature outfit. I CANT STAND how they never make him in his signature, but everyone else is in theirs.
Ha-ha, ugh, tell me about it. Plus his head looked kinda funky. Even too funky for a Muppet!

:crazy: