Muppet Board/Card and Electronic Games

Camellia

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

What have been your favorite Muppet and Sesame games?

The original Muppet show board game from the 70's is cute with nice photos, but the gameplay too luck-based. Tried the Kermit and Miss Piggy card games from the 1980's and those were ok.

Muppets Inside PC game was wonderful!! Muppet Treasure Island: the Game,, wasn't bad. Cute photos and voice-overs. Although I haven't tried other muppet computer/video games since they were "kiddie" like or educational ones. :smile: Has anyone played the (first??) Muppet PC game, which had a carnival theme, it was in 1989? That was crazy, man! Kind of hard to play but cute in pixelated way. :zany:

Give me Big Bird's Magic Alphabet (1989) any day!!!! :excited:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Hi Camellia.

I heard of a VERY strange Muppets game prototype for the Atari 2600, you can find it on AtariProtos.com. It's called "Miss Piggy's Wedding" and you play Miss Piggy and you try to corral a fleeing Kermie. You have to do it before he escapes from the church. Veeerrrrry strange game...

Also, I came across a Commodore 64 game called "Kermit's Electronic Storymaker". Don't ask me what it does just yet, as even I don't know.

BJ

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Definitely Muppet Monster Adventure. I sent in a picture for the contest and it was put into the game! :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The only Muppet board game I have played is Muppet Monopoly, and that game is fun.

As far as video games go, I like Muppet Racemania, Mppet Party Cruise, and Muppets: On With The Show.

Tim

Reaction score
Until I got the "good" version of the original Muppet Show game (the last on in Hollywood Toys no less!) I only had (still have) a cheaper "knock-off" version with drawings done the the children's artist "Smolin".

Different, anyway...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
ntil I got the "good" version of the original Muppet Show game (the last on in Hollywood Toys no less!) I only had (still have) a cheaper "knock-off" version with drawings done the the children's artist "Smolin".

Different, anyway...[/QUOTE]

What is the game about, anyway, and what is the knock-off? Is it official or unauthorized by The Jim Henson Company?