1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet cakes coming in November to Hannafords

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Frogpuppeteer, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

saw these while i was there picking up a cake for a party tonight, they told me they will be available in november

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    LinkiePie<3 likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Pretty cute, but it would be even better if they had a cake topper set with figurines. I'd LOVE to collect more of those kinds of things but there aren't any bakery outlets near me that sell them.

And I'm desperately trying to track down the Yu Yu Hakusho figurine and TMNT magnet sets. I have a Kung Fu Panda one I quite like.
  3. Walter

Walter Active Member

Cool! It's awesome to see Floyd on the top cake:sing:
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

5. Frogpuppeteer

yea i thought the same but from looking in the book its seems this is the norm for the future of cakes no more toppers
  6. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Nifty - now YOU - yes, YOU can now join the group of flatheaded lifeless Muppet posers while having your cake and eating it too.
  7. Frogpuppeteer

come on no need to be that negative about it...its a small step into merchandise
  8. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Not being negative - just my typical snarky humor. I love the idea but everyone knows how i hate the Muppet posers and now we can all have our chance to join their ranks!

It's a good innovative idea. I think from here on out all poser photos should be eaten after they're printed.
    Frogpuppeteer likes this.
  9. Frogpuppeteer

ha that made me giggle
  10. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Decopac made two icing cake decs like these back in the mid 90's. I have a pic of them somewhere.
  11. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

I rather love the first cake, especially since it has Floyd. But I'm with Dr.Tooth, cake toppers would of been way cooler.