Muppet Cell Phone Tones!

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm sure this is old news, but here's a link for some Muppet Cell Phone Rings. I've tried to do this before, and it never worked, but yesterday a friend of mine got me rings for both the Muppet Show and Mahna Mahna!

Muppet Cell Phone Rings

monkeymuppet

Reaction score
I have the muppet show and the fraggle rock theme song on my phone. They're great.

radionate

Reaction score
I didn't realize there were Fraggle Rock rings!!!

Since I didn't set the rings up on my phone, I went back to that site, and found a fraggle ring too!

And Animaniacs. I'm gonna have a hard time not changing out my rings every two minutes!

beaker

Reaction score
While I in no way shape or form condone the purchasing, owning, or using of cell phones...this is a rather nifty idea^_^

radionate

Reaction score
That kind of thinking is stupid to me. SInce I live on my own, and am rarely home, all I own is my cell phone. It only costs me 40 dollars a month, I can make unlimited calls at night and on weekends (without additional charges), pay no long distance rates, etc etc etc.

I think having land lines will be outdated before long. Finacially, this is a sound investment, to think badly of cell phones is stupid. Yeah they can be annoying, but when used properly, they are a wonderful advancement.

Luke

Reaction score
You guys get a good deal there for $40 - yeah with the advent of cable modems and broadband i also think land lines will soon be pretty much extinct. It does worry me though about all the Cancer risks with cell phones - i used to live near a mast and would get terrible headaches .... then we moved way away and i've been fine ever since.

Then again we could all get obliterated off the face of the earth by an A-bomb so what the hey !

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate

I think having land lines will be outdated before long. Finacially, this is a sound investment, to think badly of cell phones is stupid. Yeah they can be annoying, but when used properly, they are a wonderful advancement.
Im hoping fiber optics finally takes presadent...all these phones ive seen for years makes me depressed.

Yes, fiber optics! And wearable computers, and invisable cell phones, and flying cars!