1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Central Cards

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by CaseytheMuppet, Dec 6, 2011.

1. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

I have gone on Muppet Central for a few years now... and the cards are never updated. Will this ever be fixed? I would love to send some Muppety cards.:jim:
  2. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I had the same question....
    Was that section ever up? Becuase it's been off for about six years now and I sort of lost hope in that coming back.
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

They keep saying it will be, but they've been saying that for years now. I dont understand why they cant just have them displayed at its up to us to send the image to someone, instead having to take the whole thing down because of site email problems or whatever.
  4. Phillip Administrator

Thanks to everyone for expressing your desire for the return of the Cards section since it went off-line a couple years ago. This is being worked on. We'll be posting more details in January.

I agree, it's been gone for too long.
  5. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

:)Oh, that is awesome!!!! Thanks to everyone at MC! You ROCK!:)