Muppet Central Forum Dictionary... wiki?

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I thought it was supposed to be a picture of yourself. Is it like an avatar then?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Quick question, about the FanFic section... What are we supposed to add there? Links to download the stories themselves? Maybe the individual authors should be contacted about that. Oh well. :scary:

Beauregard

Reaction score
For the fanfic section, we have a chart which details each story (started, not finished) in no particular order on one page. All the new characters (which you added, which is AWESOME!) on another page. And then in time we should have a page for each story maybe, with character lists, links to the stories, and details of the plot.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yay Beth! Glad to see poeple are on board. I will have to go check out what people have added!

Fragglemuppet, yup the hosting site is called Wetpaint and it's totally free, but I did think it was amusing too!

Count, about the fanfic section, poke around the rest of the wiki and see how other stuff is organised, and go with that. If you still don't know, ask me a more specific question and I'll give you a more specific answer. Also, don't be sore about not being a mod; the first couple people who got back to me were made mods so that they have enough priviledges to edit and organise the site like it needed to get off the ground. It's a wiki, not a forum; everyone has the same priviledges when it comes to content.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Beth I tried to add a picture of your kitty self...but it looks odd :stick_out_tongue: So, yeah, do find a cool avatary thingie for yourself!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Mrs. P... That's okay with me. Like I said, I got over it after understanding the difference.
:shifty: left as a plushie for her.

BTW: I'll be interested to see how this grows in terms of pages/articles for future reference when adding/editing.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Need some help. Could one of you guys or gals please provide me with a template model of how to add new pages/info? Also, when adding pages, the info I submit gets posted on the main section article's page. How do I make individual subpages within that article instead of just sticking it on that section's front page?
Example: The Original FanFiction Characters got pasted on the front page for theFanFiction section, and then Bo moved it into a subpage of its own. How can I do that?
*Bonus points to whoever identifies the quote there, hint, it's from a video game Kim or Erin are fans of.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Okay, well, I'm not sure how your screenreader explains how things are laid out. But if you want to start a new page, you have to be on the home page. On the sidebar after the list of all the existing pages, there is a link that says Add Page. That's all you need to click to start a new one.

If you want to start a sub page (a.k.a. a new page under an existing page/category), go to the page that you want to create a sub page for. Ex you want to create a page in the fanfic section, go to the fanfic page. Then do the same as before and click the Add Page button.

And don't worry; wikis are for building together and if you are having any screenreader issues that you can't resolve, lemme know and I'll do what I can here to help. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry that I've slowed on building it, Pepsi, just been very busy this week. Will get back to it soonest!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No, it's fine Beau, I've been slow too! Prawnie's been picking up our slack though :smile: