1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Central Forum Dictionary... wiki?

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by MrsPepper, Apr 28, 2008.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Ha... Thanks Peppy, that's what I did. Will probably add a few things here and there and maybe get a few pointers in how to create the subpages from the rest of you along the way.
    *Evil laughter. Count down.
  2. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Whoo, just joined!
    Awesomeness!

Hey, if you guys need a helping hand, I'll certainly be around! :D
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Not sure if I'll keep up with this project. Asides from my own work... There are some pages I can edit, but then when I try editing them I get weirdness in moving to what I want to edit making the edit undoable. There are other pages that because of this I simply leave alone when I could edit them to improve the quality of the content. Additionally, there seems to be some kind of bug regarding the FanFic Characters page whenever I try opening it from the main FanFiction page.

*Sigh... Stuff... Hope everybody has fun with the MC Wiki, LMK if you have any questions regarding information/content so the rest of you can add it though.
  4. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I think I tried signing up but made a mistake writing my information, so it says I'm ineligable to sign up.
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I just joined (thanks for the invite Mrs. P) and had a lot of fun looking around. It's a really cool site.
  6. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ooh, try again and if it doesn't work, PM me with your email address and I'll invite you directly.

And no probalo, Vic! ;)