Muppet Central Radio?

urbandryad

Reaction score
Do I have to subscribe to live365 to listen to the Muppet songs whenever I want? Or am I stuck with what is currently playing on the Radio. :frown:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
nope. just go to live365.com and type in Muppet Central Radio and click in. of course you do have to register.

superfan

Reaction score
It gives a great lsit of different genres of music and you can play around and listen to them just as a member, but there's commercials, and sometimes the station you want to listen to is full (of preferred members). All in all it's a great site. I love Lavalounge in the 80's category.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Actually you don't have to register if you have iTunes. But it's free and really great. Have a listen!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Hey that was your 1000th post, Mrs. Pepper. Bet you didn't even notice. :big_grin:

Welcome to senior member status!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Hey that was your 1000th post, Mrs. Pepper. Bet you didn't even notice. :big_grin:

Welcome to senior member status!
AAH, I totally didn't notice, you're right! Thankee!! >< I've posted alot this morning and tonight.

After this post, it'll be the last time my post count can be the same backwards as forwards until it reaches 1221.

Not that that matters...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
After this post, it'll be the last time my post count can be the same backwards as forwards until it reaches 1221.

Not that that matters...
Actually before you reach 1,221 it'll become a palindrome (something that is the same forwards as backwards) at 1,111 (that's 110 less than 1,221). So only 110 more posts untill you palindrome again. :wink:

Not that that matters...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Actually before you reach 1,221 it'll become a palindrome (something that is the same forwards as backwards) at 1,111 (that's 110 less than 1,221). So only 110 more posts untill you palindrome again. :wink:

Not that that matters...
Palindrome is the word? Thanks, I couldn't remember.

I didn't realise that 1111 counted. Very cool!

Ohoh, I broke the palindrome. 109 now (I think)...

Not that that matters... :wink: