Muppet Central the Movie!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
You are going to be Cookie, Grover and Herry...no way did I see that coming. Your other three characters seem interesting as well.

This project is going to be the craziest thing ever.
Thanks Doc for your intrese about my other characters. Oh don't forget that I will be in the movie as myself from time to time. Figured I would tell you that. We'll what are we waiting for? I'll start as good as I can.

Erine81981

Reaction score
A long time ago just not so long ago in a forum not so far away.....lived a guy(Phillip Chapman), his wife (Cindy Chapman) and their son (whos only a couple of months old). Phillip one day diceded to create a new and impoved web site called "Muppet Central!" This is where all the muppet fans around the world come to chat and talk Muppets, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and etc. One day The Chapmans had to go on a vacation and all and thought they would have someone come in a take over until they came back. They had interviews and all to see who would work out for the time (until the trip was over) being. Frogboy4 (who was one of the creators of the menus was one they really wanted but he had been sick and all...opps sorry I ramble) so they diceded on one they had heard from a friend (even tho this would never happen since the're to smart to trust some one...you know what I'm saying)...........(countinue)

Thats about all I have if anyone wants to change it up a bit go right ahead.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
christyb said:
Hey wait... I want in. I know I asked this a long time ago but I was on break and unable to keep up with it. Has anyone taken Gonzo? Along with him I might pop in as myself.
Sure you can get Gonzo! bobhopesite suggested Frogboy4 get him but Frogboy4 hasn't been here...so take Gonzo and welcome to Muppet Central, The Movie!

Hey Erine81981, good job on the intro!

Here we go...

The man referred to Phillip and Cindy was a strange little man with dark beady eyes and yellow fingernails. He was a man with few friends so it was strange that someone would suggest him as a good choice to take over Muppet Central. His name was Snidley Spyware, an expert in all things computer. Phillip and Cindy met Snidley at a dark restaurant on the bad side of town. Snidley talked with a lisp and had an odd aura about him. Over the course of the interview, the Chapman's were increasingly (and mysteriously) drawn to his magnetic personality and high-pitched chuckle. He was quite knowledgable of computers and running web pages. Plus he ran his own forum called Sinister Spyware.com that drew over 11,000 hits a day. By the time the interview was over, the Chapman's were hypnotized by Spyware's charm and immediately placed Muppet Central in his care indefinitely.

The following day, the Chapman's packed their luggage and left. They told no one at Muppet Central where they were going or how to contact them. They told no one how long their vacation would last. As the Chapman's drove away, Snidley Spyware watched menacingly from Muppet Central's doorstep...(Continued)

(Please feel free to change anything that seems incorrect or unusable)

christyb

Reaction score
Continuing......

After waving from Muppet Central's doorstep as the Chapman family disappears for their much needed vacation, Snidley enters the building and makes a beeline for his purpose for taking this job. Approaching a door labeled "Main Control Room. Approved Personnel only". While making a quick check over his shoulder; he pulled out the master keys and unlocked the door. The only feature that was most prominent on his face was a michevious smile.

(If I'm outta line by continuing the story then disregard this remark. I just thought I would help to get the ball rolling.)

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Well done, christyb and welcome!

(Continuing)

Meanwhile, forum members Docnzhoss, JaniceFerSure, christyb, Erine81981, bobhopesite, TuttertheMouse, Ronald McDonald, Barry Lee, Uncle Deadly, Beakerfan, ryhoyarbie, Mupitz, Kimp the Shrimp, the prawn cracker, Dante Cat, Banjo Matt, homerthegreat, Amazing Mumford and many others were cruising Muppet Central. Docnzhoss was writing up a new bit for the thread "The Muppet Show (Ultimate Outline)". JaniceFerSure, christyb and Erine81981 were reading posts from "Muppet Dorms: The Next Semester". Everyone was busy having a great time reading posts, playing games, creating new threads, catching up on Muppet news and participating in everything that makes Muppet Central a great, happy place.
At approximately 11:17 AM, several members experienced something odd: their screens suddenly went blank for several seconds. Docnzhoss muttered something awful thinking his computer had malfunctioned. He hit his computer monitor a couple of times, then slammed his fist on the keyboard. Then, as suddenly as the screens had gone blank, they came back up bearing the image of a skull and crossbones before bringing Muppet Central back up.
"That's not usual," JaniceFerSure said to herself and set her sights on sending an email to Phillip Chapman, who by now had boarded a jet plane set to take off for an undisclosed location. However, after JaniceFerSure crafted a brilliantly worded and punctuated letter, she clicked "Send Message". What happened next caused JaniceFerSure's heart to plummet into her stomach. A message popped up reading:
You have been infected with the deadly Spyware Virus. There is no cure,
there is no escape. From this point forward, Muppet Central is mine and
mine alone. Unfortunately for you, you will find that your computer will
not allow you to exit Muppet Central. You are my prisoners. Every one of
you. And you are to do as I say forever more. Remember, there is no
escaping me.
Sincerely,
Snidley Spyware

This was a catastrophe! Worldwide, Muppet Central members were receiving the same message. Despair set in as they realized the awful truth: they could not escape Muppet Central.

Back at Muppet Central Headquarters, Snidley Spyware exited the Main Control Room with that same mischievous grin spread across his weasely face. He took one gruesome yellow fingernail and tapped it on one of his gruesome yellow teeth. As his dreadful smile got bigger, a dark cloud began to form overhead...(continued)

christyb

Reaction score
*side note
Hey I gotta an idea on how to bring the muppets in but I've gotta ask everyone. Are they playing us??? If so then it's not gonna fit.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
(out of character:man you know me so well Ryan,that's exactly what I do,thanks buddy)

(in character)

Continuing...
JaniceFerSure stared at her screen.'I can't believe this,someone has taken over Muppet Central.' she uttered aloud. I wonder what the other members are going to think about this outrageous plot.I myself think this is someone who has not felt the positive happiness of the muppets.JaniceFerSure tried to type some more,but she couldn't,to no avail...

(continued)

christyb

Reaction score
While in Montana....

Christyb was in class, not listening like she should be, when the terrible message appeared on her screen. After trying to hack my way through the message to no avail. Then the though popped in her mind. Did she just spread spyware across the entire University of Montana campus??

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
christyb said:
*side note
Hey I gotta an idea on how to bring the muppets in but I've gotta ask everyone. Are they playing us??? If so then it's not gonna fit.
*Responding to christyb
I'm pretty sure that we are portraying ourselves and our desired Muppets. So the Muppets are their own identities the way we are ours, if that makes any sense. By all means, share your suggestion...I was wondering the same thing.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
TutterTheMouse rolled his eyes and said to himself "Well, this isn't at all fabulous." His, and many other Muppet Central members across the universe and beyond, computer had gone totally blank-- and it was new; he'd only just stolen it from Belgian nuns. He slammed the top of his screen angrily, but after almost breaking a nail decided that wasn't the way to fix things.

Something had to be done. And that something would involve a braver man than him. He stared at his Kermit poster and an idea came to him. He would have to talk to...