Muppet Characters

beakerina

Reaction score
Hey all

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a place on the internet where I can find a list of ALL muppet characters (excluding extras that just joined in the songs, i mean ones that talked and/or had their own slot on the show) complete with pictures
I'm only asking because I am planning on having a muppet themed birthday party and I need information and pictures on most muppets

beakerina

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
There's a fan-made Sesame Street Encyclopedia some MCers made, and somewhere else around here is a listing of The Muppet Show muppets. Kermitage is a great site to find TMS characters that had names, and it's JHC Endorsed.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
beakerina said:
Hey all

I was wondering, does anyone know if there is a place on the internet where I can find a list of ALL muppet characters (excluding extras that just joined in the songs, i mean ones that talked and/or had their own slot on the show) complete with pictures
I'm only asking because I am planning on having a muppet themed birthday party and I need information and pictures on most muppets

beakerina
You can also take a look at http://www.hensondb.tk

jediX

Reaction score
You can say that again :wink: I actually prefer that site over Kermitage in most instances.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Wow. What research!!! !:eek:
Alot of it are based on research made by others. I just connected most of it

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, Beakerina. If you're interested in seeing or reading through a very thorough list of Muppet characters, then LMK and I could send you a copy of the current version of my Muppet Listings. There aren't any pics nor descriptions of what each character was or did, but it is a grand list of characters from almost all Henson productions. There are some missing, and I'm taking care of it but any suggestions would be welcome.

Oh, and mayhaps I'll have to check out MuppetDK's site. So, what does it have?
Hope this helps, and LMK Beakerina if you want the list.