1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Muppet Chat Idea for AIM

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ChellisPal, Jul 24, 2002.

1. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Hi everyone,
    I was reading about the Muppet chatroom and was wondering if all of us have AOL instant messanger (or AIM) we can all see who comes and goes when we log on. I opened a Muppet Group on my buddy list so hopefully maybe some of you will do the same. On AIM we can then start a chat room and thier rooms generally work fine. My screen name is WesleyTheWatcher please feel free to strike up a convorsation. If anyone else wants to put the screnname up here on the board that would be cool to. I hope this is an idea we can all use, seeing how so many of us are crusing the boards at the same time.
    Hope to talk to all of you soon
    Mike
  2. radionate

radionate New Member

There are a good chunk of MC people who chat with yahoo and aol and MSN. Just check out some of their profiles. They list thier handles there!

My AOL is radionate2002
    My Yahoo is radionate2000

I too have folders for MC folks. It's always the one with the most people online!
  3. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

And if anyone cares, I am **drum roll** EmmyMik on AIM.

That is if you can remember...

:D
  4. Foreignman

Foreignman New Member

My SN is the same as my E-Mail address: RGreene100
    What a boriing name... I would change, but, uh... *throws penguin in face of reader and runs*
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Moi's is WozzaFraggle !

See ya
  6. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Here's mine:

AIM ~ CoolCat17K
    Yahoo! Messenger ~ coolcat17k

I have MSN Messenger too.
  7. grail

grail New Member

i'm game too, for anyone who might ACTUALLY want to talk to me...

user name is "grail42"...though i won't be on it for almost 7 hours from now...
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

Yahoo and AIM : jackieodonnell
  9. EmmyMik

EmmyMik New Member

Oooooh. How original!

:D