Muppet Christmas Carol (MISSING Musical Number)

petrieboy

Reaction score
We have been so diligent at contacting Disney pleading for widescreen...

What about pleading for the Beaker/Honeydew song that was cut from the film?

Has everyone been asking for this as well?

Tell Disney to make ROOM IN THEIR HEARTS FOR "ROOM IN YOUR HEART" And not as a "bonus" but incorporated within the actual film.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey,

I totaly didnt think of this, I think everyone should get them to add 'Room in Your Heart' and 'Chairman of the Board', Both of these musical numbers are so great !

I wouldnt mind if they added them as Deleted Scene extras, But it would be nice to have them in the movie.

Lets do it !

See ya

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, I feel like such a loser, but its been awhile since I've listened to my soundtrack, and I don't remember these songs. Were they in the theatrical version and cut for the video, or where they just cut from the movie compleatly? And if so, how have people seen these?:confused:

Tera

Reaction score
I've never heard of them either. But we're not 'losers', we're just lost!

Jivepuppet

Reaction score
You're not losers!

They were never in the film, just on the soundtrack. I was working at amovie theater when it came out, back in 1992 (oh the days of high school) and say it over twenty times in the theater, for free!

radionate

Reaction score
Then the question remains....were the scenes actually filmed? Or did they make the decision before filming began?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I still don't see why anything has to be edited out for a movie (anything like that, anyway). Did they think some six year old would get upset if they have two more musical numbers in it? What kind of time constraints do they nedd? They don't air commercials during the movie, you know!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Odds could be that they felt the movie was lagging, and the songs cut didn't "move the story along". I still would like to know if they were actually filmed or not.

Lu775

Reaction score
And in Muppet Family Christmas...

I was just wondering, does anyone know why Muppet Family Christmas was edited when it was released to video? I mean it wasn't very long, and the Snowman character that was editied out wasn't offensive in anyway.
Anyone know the reasoning behind the cuts?
(I always thought he and Fozzie doing standup together was funny)

radionate

Reaction score
I believe that it was edited out in order to lesson royalities payed on songs? Someone else may be able to substanciate this. I loved the Muppet Babies segment they edited out as well.