Muppet Christmas Carol

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Just to let everybody know and for those who don't own it already, Muppet Christmas Carol will be airing on Christmas day during ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas.

You can check the program guide here: http://abcfamily.go.com/25days/schedule.html

Sorry if this was already posted, I didn't notice it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! cool... thanks for the info! even tho i do own the old VHS and the DVD, i WILL be watching it! :smile: And Toon Disney is gonna air "Muppets from Space" on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at 5pm :wink:

T

timrikthegorf

Wow, I can't even remember the last time MCC was on TV. Disney IS using the muppets! Hurray!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
WOO HOO!!! cool... thanks for the info! even tho i do own the old VHS and the DVD, i WILL be watching it! :smile: And Toon Disney is gonna air "Muppets from Space" on Wednesday, November 24, 2004 at 5pm :wink:
Its funny how when a movie we have on DVD is on TV we seem to still watch it!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Its one those movies you will watch @ any point when you see it i've seen it 10-20 times since it came out

christyb

Reaction score
Darn. My rabbit ears can't pick up ABC. Wait I own it. Never mind LoL.:smile:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Yeah, we're rabbit ear reliant as well though we do get ABC along with FOX, CBS sort of comes in, and NBC comes in crystal clear. I really don't mind not having cable, and it certainly does makes you appreciate TV more.

Whatever

Reaction score
We don't have cable at home either. At college I can't even get my TV to turn on.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Whatever said:
We don't have cable at home either. At college I can't even get my TV to turn on.
That's no fun. :concern:

Whatever

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
That's no fun. :concern:
I don't really mind. My uncle offered to let me borrow either of two TVs, and I picked the tiny black and white one. I just thought it might be handy sometime. But it won't turn on, so I just hope that doesn't mean I broke it.