Muppet Christmas Caroll Question

abcmanzer

Reaction score
Am I correct in the fact that footage of :confused: Bunsen & :eek: Beaker's "Muppet Christmas Carol" song "Room in your Heart" has never been included in a theatrical or DVD release? Is :attitude: Sam the Eagle's song on the DVD? I have the soundtrack but have been holding out on buying the DVD hoping that it would someday be included, at least as an extra!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... To answer your question, both songs "Chairman Of The Board" sung by Sam the Eagle as Ebenezer Scrooge's Headmaster and "Room In Your Heart" sung by Bunsen and Beaker as the collection agents are only included in MCC's soundtrack. Neither of these songs appears in the DVD release. Hope this helps and have a good night.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I heard the Bunsen and Beaker segments were filmed... not sure where I read that, and I'm probably just confused. :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Confused... I'm Crazius A. Foxx.

anytimepally

Reaction score
you could be right.. I don't remember where I heard they weren't filmed either :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've also heard that they were never filmed, but recorded and then removed from the script before filming started. Maybe if someone has the actual MCC soundtrack they can check the liner notes?