1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

The Count likes this.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Thanks, now that you said it's from Merry Christmas From Sesame Street, I went into my massive Muppet Christmas folder and found it. Sillyfoam me, I only checked the "Deck The Halls" medley, skimming through the other titles trying to find it, thinking I didn't have it. LMK if there's any Muppet Christmas song you need and if I have it I'll send it/them along PDQ.

panmanthe2nd likes this.
  3. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

I've got everything I need at the moment. Thank you. :)

4. SesameFever

Have any music from Elmo's Christmas Countdown???

5. The Count

Yes, I've got all the songs from Christmas Countdown, gimme your address and I'll send you the album. :laugh:

6. SesameFever

ghostwriter_889@hotmail.com

7. The Count

Check your inbox SesameFever, you should have a sendspace link now. :laugh:

8. SesameFever

found it will download tonight

9. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Well-Known Member

Anybody have the songs from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street?

10. SesameFever

I never got the link can you resend it. If it doesnt work my email isghostwriter_889@hotmail.com Where did you find it??? Just curious. Thanks for your help!!!!

11. The Count

Just sent you the sendspace link again to the email you provided SesameFever. The original link must have expired when you attempted to retrieve it after three months when I originally sent it and you confirmed receiving it as well. As for where I initially got the songs from, it must have been one of the other chief MUP3 traders from the early days like anytimepally or KermieClown or maybe even Oscarfan.

12. Grifoshka

Grifoshka Active Member

I have "Keep Christmas With You", "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", "I Hate Christmas" and "True Blue Miracle" (the newer version with Elmo):
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/6n7tyx

13. Twisted Tails

Twisted Tails Well-Known Member

Does anybody have "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" covered by the Dead Hensons?

14. SesameFever

15. The Count

If anyone does have "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" as performed by The Dead Hensons, could you send it to me too? Please and thank-yous. :batty:

16. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Does anyone have the version of "It Feels Like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings From The Ed Sullivan Show" or "When the River Meets the Sea" from the appearance on Jimmy Fallon a few years ago?

17. The Count

Check your inbox, happy holidays. :batty:

18. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

Thanks, same to you! :)

19. SesameFever

Please send me these too: It Feels Like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings From The Ed Sullivan Show" or "When the River Meets the Sea" from the appearance on Jimmy Fallon Thanks.

20. The Count