1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Christmas MUP3's

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Skeeter Muppet, Sep 3, 2002.

1. zeldazipple New Member

Wreck the halls medley

He did send me the old one with David. The one I was thinking of was the one with Elmo in it, I for got about the older version it was nice hearing it again. :)
  2. BEAR Active Member

I'm looking for MP3's of the following songs from John Denver & the Muppets: A Christmas Together:

"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by John Denver & Rowlf the Dog
    "Little St. Nick" by The Electric Mayhem

I have the CD which had these songs cut from. I used to have a tape that had them included but I've lost it. If any of you have these songs, it would help a lot! Thanks!:)
  3. SkaTiger New Member

I have these on mp3. Please tell me your email addy.

SkaTiger
  4. SkaTiger New Member

There's actually a third track that I didn't have on my first CD: "When the River Meets the Sea." Do you need this one too?

SkaTiger
  5. BEAR Active Member

Thanks, SkaTiger. Actually, I already found them last night after I left the post. Thanks anyway.:) I do have one question though. Is that Robin singing "When the River Meets the Sea"? I know it's Jerry Nelson, but is he supposed to be playing as Robin in this? It's hard to tell. This song was also in Emmett Otter's Jugband Christmas, but I doubt it's supposed to be Emmet on the album.
  6. anytimepally Active Member

yes, it's Robin
  7. BEAR Active Member

Thanks!
  8. Phillip Administrator

Hey, I'd love this for Muppet Central Radio. Please e-mail me if someone could kindly help with this.
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I don't follow... but as long as it's mp3 or wav, then I'll take it!
  10. Erine81981 Active Member

I didn't know if the same song was on the CD it's self. So I was just meaning it's from the DVD that I record it from. Get me now? Just need your email please.
  11. Defunny New Member

Christmas Sing Along

I'm actually looking for a Christmas gift for my family and husband. I ran across this website. I'm looking for the 1984 Sesame Street Christmas Sing-Along in mp3 format... does anyone have it OR know where I can find it? I've tried ebay, but it just has a Record of it.
    Thanks!!
  12. silentdante New Member

There are people on this board who have this album, but I am not yet one of them. Still looking, though, so if you can get it, let me know.
  13. Erine81981 Active Member

14. SkaTiger New Member

Thank you. I'm downloading now.

SkaTiger
  15. silentdante New Member

Excellent! Thank you so much! It finally feels like Christmas!
  16. Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome guys. It's never christmas unless you have some muppety christmas music to go with it.
  17. Defunny New Member

The biggest thanks!!

Thank you SO much!!! This is just the most perfect gift for my family and husband this Christmas... Thank you!!!!!

18. Erine81981 Active Member

Welcome DeFunny. :)
  19. christyb New Member

Hi guys..I don't know where the thread is at..but I have that version of "It Feels Like Christmas" where Kermit and the gang sing it. PM me if you want it. :)
  20. Banthaholic New Member

I'm also a huge muppet fan. I watched It's a Very Merry Muppit Movie the other night and was wishing that they'd finally release a cd of some of those tracks, or a compilation cd with at least one or two on.. The new cd is nice, but I really want to hear Gonzo's "The Worst Christmas" song from this movie. Did anyone take the time to rip this one?