Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Oscarfan, are you sure those are MUP3's? I downloaded the link, and the songs play fine... It's just that when I want to listen to any of the tracks instead of playing them, my WMP prompts me with a "File Download: Do you want to open this file?" message before I can get to the actual song. Maybe it would be better if you just sent me Gypsy, Venus, Deck the Halls, and Jingle Bells directly. Hope this helps and thanks as always for your superb MUP3 trading.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Does anyone have MP3s from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie?

panascit

Reaction score
greetings!

does anyone have mp3s of the songs (especially "everyone matters") found in "it's a very muppet christmas"? i just finished watching it for the first time, and i want to add the songs to my christmas playlist.

thanks so much. my email address is panascit@hotmail.com.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
greetings!

does anyone have mp3s of the songs (especially "everyone matters") found in "it's a very muppet christmas"? i just finished watching it for the first time, and i want to add the songs to my christmas playlist.

thanks so much. my email address is panascit@hotmail.com.
I have all of the songs from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie. I can email them to you if you want.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Does anybody have video and mp3 of when the river meets the sea kermit and robin on jimmy fallon i know Vincent had it a while ago.