Muppet collectibles for sale!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Hey ya'll! I don't remember how many of you remember me... I used to post on here a lot back in the day. :smile: How have all you that I used to know been?

Well, I'm headed off to college next year and am in need of a little cash, so I've decided to sell some of my Muppet stuff.

For sale!

One Dr. Honeydew plush (Made by Nanco. I found him at a yard sale without his glasses. I bought him and sewed on a pair of glasses that I cut off of an Arther plush that I had, and colored the glasses black with a sharpie. Lol.)

A Kermit the Frog plush (Also made by Nanco)

A Fozzie Bear plush (Nanco with tag)

A 1976 Fozzie doll with plastic hat and eyes (Fisher Price)

Chritmas Baby Kermit and Fozzie McDonalds plush (1987)

A set of Sesame Street beanies that were in Kelloggs cereal boxes. I have;

Big Bird
Ernie
Bert
Grover
Cookie Monster
Guy Smiley
Benny Rabbit
Barkley
Snuffy
The Count

Muppet Treasure Island McDonalds Happy Meals
Kermit
Fozzie
Gonzo
Mrs. Piggy

Blue (From Bear and the Big Blue House) furry plush (DisneyStore)

Oscar the Grouch plush (still has tag)

30 year anniversary talking Kermit plush (Tyco. I've got two of these and they work)

Small plush Kermit with scarf

Keychains Kermit and Grover (Kermit is a happy meal)

The Amazing Mumford beanie baby (new with tag)

Fozzie plush (Blockbuster)

Little Golden Books I Can't Wait Until Christmas (Sesame Street) and Muppet Treasure Island

The Case of the Missing Mother book (I think it used to have a read along tape with it)

Muppet Madness (Random House)

Muppets From Space: The Junior Novel

Set of 4 Muppet coasters

Muppet Treasure Island VHS

Muppet Sing-Along (It's Not Easy Being Green)

Robin Hood: A High Spirited Tale of Adventure! Starring Jim Henson's Muppets (Hardback book)

Muppets From Space: The Making of Muppet Movie Magic

If any of ya'll want any of this stuff PM me and we can figure out a fair price! Thanks a lot!

ceelos

Reaction score
How much for the Sesame street beanie set?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey Matt, I wonder if I could get a picture of the three Fozzies? The one from Nanco, the FP vintage Fozz, and the Blockbuster Fozzie (unless that's the hockey player, in which case I wouldn't be interested). I would also like to see the SS beanies if possible, particularly Barkley.

Thanks so much, cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Mmk cool! I've got a couple other requests for photos too. So I'll try to get those up tomorrow or Tuesday! :smile:

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Mmk cool! I've got a couple other requests for photos too. So I'll try to get those up tomorrow or Tuesday! :smile:
I have pix now, but need email addresses for those who are interested in things. I sent PMs to ya'll!