Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: ...I think you're right.
Gonzo: Untamed? Cool! *rubs beard*
Ryan: *beard starts attacking Gonzo* Oh dang... Uncle D., find the weed whacker.
Ernie: Khekhekhe. We'll handle it from here folks! Good night everybody! The Muppet Central Dorms were brought to you today by the number one and the letter P! Bye! Sleep tight!
Bert: But not too tight.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Good night everyone. *yawns*

Lyndi: Good night guy with really long beard.

Bonnie: Bye guys. *kisses Rowlf, Robin, Chef, Lisa, Ernie, Bert and Gonzo all good night*

SuperGrover: My cute little throut is tired to from all that yelling.*runs into the bathroom and changes really quickly and comes out in PJs* Ahhhhh...much better. *climbs into bed* (whispers) Good night everybodieeee.

Herry: Oh i bet Grover. You have some really strong lungs.

Telly: And a really loud yell too. *remembers* Oh almost forgot to feed Chuckie Sue. *runs over to her cage* Hey Chuckie. How are yea? *pours some food into her cup and gets her some water* There you go. *pets her* Good night Chuckie Sue. Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. *yawns* Boy am I tired. *tucks himself into bed* Good night everyone.

Good night Telly. *tucks in the girls* Good night girls. *kisses each on the fore head*

FilFi: Good night Marurice.

Maurice: Good night FilFil. *plugs in night light and turns off the light*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Yawning, PD: Aaaaah... At least today's one day I can wake up in bed without Cookie Monster invading my pajamaed privacy.
Me: Don't think you've gotten such great a reprieve missy...
PD: Huh? Wha?
Me: That fuzzy and blue cookie devourer lives next door to us, with Beth.
PD, slightly crestfallen: Oh deeeeeeear.
Me: Don't worry about it. Come on, let's go get Count and Rosita and have us some breakfast.
PD: Ooh, that sounds yummy.
*Ed heads out to the kitchen to get Count's help in making breakfast while Prairie, still in her PJ's, does a bit of tidying up on her side of the room.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *comes out of bathroom, wiping cleanly shaved chin* Ah, much better.
Uncle Deadly: Good morning my fiend. A new clean shave I see, but what did you do with all that beard hair?
Ryan: Donated it to Locks For Love, I think.
Clifford: Hey dude, want some breakfast?
Ryan: Sure, how 'bout one of those apple raisin turnovers?
Ernie: *takes a bite out of turnover* Oh... Sorry Ryan, but, uh, I think this is the last one.
Ryan: ...Figures. *sigh* I'll just take some oatmeal.
Bert: What a great choice!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly? Herry? Grover? Lyndi? Bonnie? Maurice? FilFil? Where are you guys and girls?

Bonnie: :sing: Hello!

Maurice: Hello!

Lyndi: Hello!

Telly: Hello!

Grover: Hello!

FilFil: Hello!

Herry: Hello! :sing:

Oh hey guys.

Bonnie, Maurice, Lyndi, Telly, Grover, FilFil and Herry: Heeeeellllllooooo!!! :sing:

*clapping* That was really good.

Herry: So what did you need us for?

I was asking if ya'll wanted to go to Abliene with Lyndi and Bonnie's parents. Well.....do ya?

Lyndi and Bonnie: We do! We do!

I figured that. Anyone else?

Grover: I will. I need to pick up some fur Sampoo. It is the only thing that makes my fur all cute as well as me too.

Telly: I guess I'll go.

You don't have to you if you don't want to. *looks at camrea* Say that ten times fast. Anyone else?

Herry: Me and FilFil were going to go to the park with Ed, The Count, Rosita, Prairie and their cats.

That's fine. I was only asking is all. Like i said you don't have to go.

FilFil: I guess me, Herry and Maurice are going to stay.

Maurice: Yea. I need to catch up on my homework for us monsters.

Alright. Well then come on guys.

Bonnie: *tugs on my hand* Uh i'm not a guy.

Sorry. I mean. Come on guys and girls.

Everyone that is going heads out the door

The trashman had just emptied out most of trashcans but one. So he grabs the one from down the hallway and carries it outside. He's about to empty it when a green grouch pops open the lid.

Oscar: Hey, watch it bub.

Trashman: Sorry. I didn't know this trashcan was inhadited.

Oscar: Well now you know. Scram! *slams the trashlid*

The Trashman picks it back up but notices something and sits it on the back of a car in the parking lot that is parked outside the steps of the Droms. But when the Trashman turns around to get Oscar's trashcan it's not there anymore.

Trashman: Huh? Where could that trashcan gotten off to? *scraching his head*

As we see Oscar's trashcan is now riding on the back of Kyle's car without Oscar even knowing. "What is all that bumping and rattling coming from?"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed's napping in his room after cleaning the kitchen and storing the leftovers from lunch today... Prairie and Rosita and the Count are in the common room watching some TV, waiting for each other to finish getting ready to go to the park for the afternoon.
Rosita: Will Eduardo be OK on his own?
Count: Yes, he's quite used to it and can take care of himself.
PD: Shouldn't we let someone know where we're going?
Count: Ed already knows... And if our plans change, ve can alvays call him and tell him so.
PD and Rosita: OK, seems like we're set then.
Count: Good.
*Girls and cats run out the dorms, giggling off to the park.
Count: Ah... They've gotten a headstart on this old spook. Oh vell... *Gets up and heads out the doors after them.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *over intercom* Attention Dorms! Cleanly-shaved Ryan here! I snuck into the intercom room, so this has to be brief. Tonight the Dorms are holding a party celebrating the Oscars! No, not just the Academy Awards, but everyone's favorite Grouch as well! So be there or be... smart! Food will be provided! And will not be cooked by the Swedish Chef! You can thank me at the door! See ya!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hearing Prawny's announcement.. De vhat der hay? Mmmmm... Leeeessssaaaa! Git mi oota desey kroozeenes! Pust mur story!

Sorry folks,slipped into a bit of mock-mock-Swedish there. *Twiddles thumbs patiently waiting for a chance to fire off the penguin cannon at the party to get those halves posting story again.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Okay, gotta do a grocery store run, who wants to tag along?
Ernie: I'll come!
Ryan: Anyone else?
Bert: No thanks.
Ryan: Why not Bert?
Bert: You obviously have never been to the grocery store with Ernie before.
Ryan: ...Okay? Cliff? Gonzo? Uncle D.?
Clifford: Naw dude, I'll stay here and get things set up for tonight's par-tay.
Gonzo: I'll help!
Ryan: ...Just remember to stay within the boundary of physics, okay? We've gotta clean up afterwards.
Gonzo: Aww, that's no fun!
Uncle Deadly: I'll wait around here as well my fiend.
Ryan: Alright, see you guys. Come on Ernie.
Ernie: Come on Rubber Duckie! *squeaks Rubber Duckie*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: (writing) It is an ancient ceremony of the silly creatures, in which golden idols are worshipped by silly creatures in glittery dresses and strange black suits known as tuxedos. The idols are considered a mark of pride for those silly creatures who make things called "movies."
MN: And the people at those ceremonies can be very silly creatures indeed...even when they're not up giving blubbery acceptance speeches...but I do like that one photo of Cilia van Dijk talking to the press and the audience in '86.
Storyteller: Why, did she make a good film?
MN: Don't know, I've never seen 'Anna and Bella.' But she's got Jim, Richard, Kermit and Scooter standing behind her in that photo. They were the presenters.
Storyteller: Oh, wasn't that nice.
Nora: Yeah. Now from 1986 to 2007...you rooting for anything in particular?
MN: Me? Not really. But I would like to see Pan's Labyrinth take home a few awards. That was really good.
Nora: Isn't that the one you reviewed for the paper last month?
MN: Yeah, that's it. What about you?
Nora: Well, they're saying that Little Miss Sunshine was good, and so was The Queen...but, I don't know, I've never seen any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.