Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Notices Gonzo flying out through Ryan's room's window. Hmmm, an unidentified flying object. Eh, nothing new, Hollywood keeps making movies about those everyday.
*Moves on to check on the plate of fingerling fries and artichoke dip.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Catherine is standing near the door talking to Lisa when Gonzo flashes past, chased by a very irate Piggy. Catherine sighs, debating whether or not to intervene. Just as she is putting down her mug of spiced cider and planning to take off after Piggy, Piggy walks by arm in arm with Kermit. Catherine shakes her head to clear it.)
Catherine: Did you just...? Oh. Oh no.
Lisa: What? What's wrong?
Catherine: Um--check me on something, dear, won't you?
Lisa: (mystified, but agreeable) Sure. What can I do you for?
Catherine points. Lisa looks, then lets out a little squee of pleasure.
Lisa: Oh look! That's so cute! They're dressed like...oh. Wait. (turns to Catherine) That's NOT good, is it?
Catherine: Not for long. Piggy bought that dress with the understanding that it would be just for her.
Lisa: Well, technically.....it is.
(Catherine sighs, then looks unhappily a two idential Piggy's wearing two identical dresses--only one of them is sans a winder.)
Lisa: (hopefully) Well, it looks beautiful on her. Both of her.
Catherine: True--but this sure isn't going to be pretty.....

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Piggy dusts her hands together with a self-satisfied air, standing in front of the open window and enjoying the cool breeze.)
Piggy: Humph! That will teach that little weirdo to--oh, hello dear.
(Camilla comes up and peers anxiousloy out the window.)
Camilla: Bawk begawk?
Piggy: I should imagine. He landed on his head.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see... Ernie with a banana in his ear... Lisa and Prawny still in their halves' routine... Gonzo being chased by an irrate Miss Piggy, who then turns to spar with a robotic identically-dressed version of herself... Oscar covered from head to toe in sticky smelly popcorn...
Yep, just another normal night here at the dorms. *Hums a bit of Mahna Mahna music, quickly switching to the Muppet Show theme, milling about with plastic glass of lemon-lime soda.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <looks at both Piggy's> <looks at own outfit- shirt and old pair of jeans> I suddenly feel terribly underdressed. ....Oh well! At least I AM dressed. <Looks at Rowlf, Robin, Kermit...> Not that anything's wrong with that. ...<Looks at Prawnie> Isn't it nice to live in a place that's as crazy as we are?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Kermit: (looking eagerly at the buffet spread) I heard there were fingerling flies on the buffet!

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla watches her roomies scatter to the winds and enjoying the chaos of room 25. She watches Piggy stride by looking both dazzling and mysteriously satisfied.>

Leyla: Oh, hi Miss Piggy! Don't you look... <her jaw falls open as she catches on>

Piggy: <turning and giving her a polite smile> Laura, dear, how are you?

Leyla: <still staring, eyes widening in growing alarm>

Piggy: Moi leaves vous speechless, then? Of course, of course. Happens all the time. Don't worry about a thing.

Leyla: <lost in her sense of impending doom>

Piggy: <losing some of her enthusiasm for this conversation... and all of her interest in it> Very nice to see you again... especially without those bizzarre...

Leyla: <strangled sound>

Piggy: Yes. Well, um... ta!

<she turns towards where Robots Piggy and Kermit are chatting>

Leyla: <panicked> WAIT!!! Uh! PIggy! Uh! Please! I am er, such a... um...oh, drats... fan! Haha! Please! Tell me EVERYTHING about yourself!

Piggy: <stares at her, then warms up to the subject> Oh! Well, are you so sweet, Lena. What would vous like to know?

Leyla: <steering her away from the dangerzone and casting a desperate look towards Ru and Lisa> Oh, everything! Tell me everything!

Piggy: Well, moi doesn't have time to tell vous every-

Leyla: <desperately> How's Kermit been treating you lately?!

Piggy: Oh! Him! Well...

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Fozzie: Hi Kermit! Hi Piggy!
(They are standing with their arms around each other, making kissy-kissy faces at each other. Used to this sort of display, Fozzie thinks nothing of it, moving down the buffet table happily.)
Fozzie: Ooh! Baclava! I LOVE these! And somebody made raspberry flapovers! Yum! Oh, hi Kermit!
Kermit: Hi Fozzie. Good spread, huh?
Fozzie: Great. (He smirks at his best friend.) How'd you get away from Miss Piggy so soon?
Kermit: Oh, that wasn't me she was chasing. That was Gonzo. But it's okay--she only knocked him out the window.
Fozzie: But--
Kermit: And he landed in a dumpster full of trash.
Oscar: (overhearing) *sigh* Some guys have all the luck.
Gonzo: Tell me about it--most of that trash was fresh!
Kermit: Try the coconut balls--they have almonds in the center.
Gonzo: Almonds? I thought I broke a tooth!
Oscar: Lucky dog.
Gonzo: I'm a weirdo.
Fozzie: But-- (Finally, unable to say what he wanted, Fozzie grabs Kermit by one of his skinny arms and turns him toward the now kissing couple in the corner. Kermit seems nonplussed.)
Kermit: That's just Robot Kermit and Robot Piggy. They do that all the...oh.
Fozzie: (relieved) Oh, right! Robot Kermit and Robot Piggy! And here I was all worried.
Kermit: (now looking decidedly nervous) Hoo boy--this isn't going to be pretty. (He waves his arms above his head to catch Leyla's attention and she looks at him gratefully as he moves to intervene.)
(Suddenly alone, Fozzie shrugs, and goes back to the buffet.)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *buries head in hands* Why is it always my room...
Oscar: Hey, you were the one who wanted to throw this shin-dig. I'm the one who didn't wanna come!
Ernie: But, Oscar, it's so much fun in here! I mean, don't you just love this music! *snaps fingers, squeaks Rubber Duckie*
Uncle Deadly: Ryan, my fiend, how much longer are these creatures going to be in our room? Hmm?
Ryan: ...Long enough, trust me.
Bert: My thoughts exactly. *eats popcorn*
Gonzo: Hey! Look at that! People are kissing in the corner! Gee, Ry! This is one hot party! Ha ha! Come on Camilla baby! Whoo!
Camilla: *swoons* Brawk...*runs off with Gonzo*
Ryan: I never thought I'd be depressed by a chicken and a... whatever. And apparently a robot frog and pig. ...Or is that Leyla? ...Lisa, I'm confused. Dang, I shouldn't've said that...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: Hi confused, I'm Insane A. Sy- ...Say, you look familiar! Have we met?
Rowlf: Two frogs, two pigs, one matching outfit- Ryan, you're lucky this room still has four walls and a ceiling.
Chef: <throws a cookie at a wall, leaving a nice big hole to the outside.>
Rowlf: ...And an extra window.

Status
Not open for further replies.