Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effralyo

Reaction score
*Heads to the one of the common rooms talking to Zeliboba*
Me: ...you'll definitely like them, darling! Especially Clifford. And Floyd! I'm sure Teeth will agree to take you to the scene at least one time...
Zel: And what about the cake? It'll be the blackberry one?
Me: I'll talk to Swedish Chef, okay? Or, we can drop into that bakery with Janice. Later...
Zel: Whaaaw!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Grabs the key to Room #21 from the backwall behind the lobby's desk. Julia? Now where did she go?
*Walks past the sets of double doors and finds her and her roommates in Floor 2's common room. Oh there you are. Nice to meet you. This particular common room has a few special features: though there's a trashcan in the left back corner of each common room, this one is where Oscar the Grouch lives; and the Old World furnace in the right back corner holds the elevator we use to get from floor to floor.

Come on, your room's this way. We just need to walk out of the common room into the main hallway and turn to our left... It'll take a while... Ah, here we are, last door down on our left.

*Hands key to Julia. You've got neighbors to your right in Room #19, Kim and Betty Lou and a group of Fraggles, and then there's Catherine with Kermit and Piggy and Fozzie in Room #20 diagonally to the right across from your room.

If you need any help settling in, LMK and I'll try to do my best to help you. Welcome to the MC Dorms and have a great day.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita tossing and turning on her bed:NO! NO!!Please go away!!!
scrambling into Rosita's room and waking her upRosita...wake up!
still not fully awake,I get punched in the face by Rosita.
Rosita...honey...it's Kathy.Wake up!
Rosita wakes up and looks at me Kathy!!she starts crying uncontrollably
hugging her Shhhh....it's all right....I'm here....you're safe.Try to calm down and tell me what happened.
Rosita:That killer...the one that killed people in the college in Virginia...I had a nightmare that he came here...and... she starts crying all over again.
Oh querida Ooh...I know how scared you must have been with that dream.:sympathy: rocking her in my arms until she calms down. It was only a bad dream though.I promise.MCU has very
safe security.
Rosita:They do?
Yes they do. Dean Chapman wouldn't let any idiots in here,and you know that Ed and The Count have things safe.All of us take care of each other.
Rosita nodding You're right. I guess I just got so scared though.
That's okay. You're allowed to be. But that maniac is not going to come here.
Rosita:breathing a sigh of reliefThat's good. What happened to your face?
Well..you punched my cheek when I was trying to wake you up from that nightmare.
Rosita:Oh NO! :eek: Kathy,I'm sorry!
Don't worry about it. It's not broken. You sure have some left hook, though, Senorita!
Rosita:Left hook?
Left hand to punch with.
Rosita:Oh. giggling a bit I guess I do,huh?
Yeah,you do.C'mon...let's go meet Prairie downtown and we'll have dinner at Everybody Eats.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: Don't vorry, I'll look after Gaffer for you vhile you go have dinner with Prairie. *Softly: Rosita, that killer von't come here... At least not that person specifically, to punctuate vhat he had done, he killed himself as vell. It upsets us too, every time ve think this senseless school shooting thing has become something that ve can look back on learning from our past, a new one takes place. Dredful stuff, and I hope Catherine's OK since ve haven't heard from her lately.
*In normal tones: But I don't vant to vorry you girls. Go and have a good time with Prairie, maybe ve'll join you at Everybody Eats as soon as Ed gets home.

*Waves them off hoping Rosita will be fine after her bad dream.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Later that night at Everybody Eats... Kathy? Where she'd say...
The Count spots Prairie waving them over and guides Ed to their table.

Oh hi... Thought you and the girls might like some company for dinner. Nice of Beth to watchover the cats while we're dining out tonight. So did you order anything yet?

Hankering for some good meatloaf with baby carrots and mashed potatoes, with some good ol' Sprite.
Count: Mmm, think I'll have a bowl of goulash vith garlic bread and ask for a side order of cold bat's claw cole slaw, with a glass of iced tea.
Oh and Rosita, I hope you're feeling better after that bad dream you had. Know that Dean Chapman wouldn't allow anyone like that on campus. Plus, security at the dorms is pretty OK, if any undesirables tread ground there we try to deal with them swiftly. But let's just enjoy the meal and put those kinds of thoughts away for now.
*Hears a faint giggle from Prairie, decides to just let Kathy steer the flow of conversation.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *collapses into armchair*
Clifford: Tired, dude?
Ryan: Wiped.
Clifford: Heh, poor guy. Long day?
Ryan: Not really... I just totally killed myself in P.E. trying to get bonus points.
Clifford: ...Why?
Ryan: *shrug* Seemed like a smart thing to do at the time. But now... ugh.
Clifford: Perk up dude. Week's almost half over.
Ryan: Almost being the key word there my friend.
Clifford: Heh heh. Well, I don't think anyone would mind if you just went on to bed.
Ryan: *yawns* I'm sure Uncle D. and Ed would. I do have a fan-fic going ya know.
Clifford: Yeah, I know. But still, a Prawn's gotta sleep baby.
Ryan: Like a baby... which sounds super good. Night Cliff.
Clifford: Night Ry, sleep tight.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Later that night at Everybody Eats... Kathy? Where she'd say...
The Count spots Prairie waving them over and guides Ed to their table.

Oh hi... Thought you and the girls might like some company for dinner. Nice of Beth to watchover the cats while we're dining out tonight. So did you order anything yet?

Hankering for some good meatloaf with baby carrots and mashed potatoes, with some good ol' Sprite.
Count: Mmm, think I'll have a bowl of goulash vith garlic bread and ask for a side order of cold bat's claw cole slaw, with a glass of iced tea.
Oh and Rosita, I hope you're feeling better after that bad dream you had. Know that Dean Chapman wouldn't allow anyone like that on campus. Plus, security at the dorms is pretty OK, if any undesirables tread ground there we try to deal with them swiftly. But let's just enjoy the meal and put those kinds of thoughts away for now.
*Hears a faint giggle from Prairie, decides to just let Kathy steer the flow of conversation.
So Prairie...how was work?
Prairie:Oh...it was OK. Everyone was talking about the..
I give her a look and Prairie continues:
Prairie:...weird weather we've been having.
Rosita:I'm OK now Ed.It just scared me.
Prairie:We'll be OK Rosita. Mmmm...this lasagna I'm having is tasty!
Gonna save some for Gaffer?
Prairie:Yeah..some. How's your burrito,Kath?
It's good!Did I tell you all that I'm going to a Mexican restaurant for my birthday?They have delicious burritos there!
Rosita:Oh yeah! I knew there was a special day coming up!
Remind me to thank Beth for watching Gaffer for us,Ed.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly: I heard Rostia was having a nightmare about what happed.

I know. It makes me upset for this stuff that happens out there in the world. I try not to think about it. I hate to talk about that stuff happening even when it doesn't happen.

Telly: Can we do something for Roista?

Sure. What did you have in mind?

Telly: A card and some cookies?

That would be nice.

Few hours later.........

There.

Telly: Finished touches. *places the cookies into a basket and the card he made*

Alright. Let's go give it to her and the rest of the girls.

Telly: *grabs the basket* Ready.

Me and Telly goes down to room 6 and leaves the basket outside the door

Telly: Hope she likes it.

She will and so will the others too. Come on. Lets go watch some "Happy Feet."

Telly: Oh goodie. I love that movie. *tries to tap dance up the stairs*

Katzi428

Reaction score
groan Ohhhh...I'm stuffed!
Rositapicking up a basket of you know whats with a card attached to it Too stuffed for these?Kyle and Telly sent them up with a card hoping I'm okay.
Prairie:Oh...that was nice of them!
Rosita:They said that the goodies are for all of us.
Sounds fine.:smile:
Gaffer,meanwhile,is giving me a "None for ME?" look
You get your Pounce treats plus some lasagna ,Miss Gaffer.
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
You're welcome sweetiepuss.giving her scratches on her head
Prairie:Awww...Gaffer loves lasagna!
Let's just make sure she doesn't get tubby like a certain other orange cat that loves lasagna.
Prairie:Gotcha.I only gave her a little bit.
Good idea.Well ladies...I'm crashing for the night.I'll dig into some of the coo...uh...those things tomorrow.Now...like Ed and the Count said,everything is safe. But if you feel like bunking in with me in the middle of the night,my door's open,OK?
Rosita:OK. And Kathy?
Hmmm?
Rositahugging me Thank you.
Prairie hugs me too Yeah...thanks Kath.You seem to be the bravest out of the 3 of us.If you want to include Gaffer,that's 4 of us.
Well...you're more than welcome taking the girls into a group hug Sweet dreams!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count: You think she meant Kyle and Telly brought "down" for her?
*Smiles... Yeah. Already thanked Beth on our behalf and Kathy's for watching after the cats. *In bed with Fatatatita curled up around him... And it was nice to go out for dinner with friends.
Count: But there's something else?
Yes. Finally saw Catherine posting here, and that makes me very glad, to know she's safe and well. Now if I can get some good dreams for a change...
Count: Nighty night my fiend, and hope the batty bats delight.
Thanks, and Count...
Count: Yes?
Me: Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.