Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: We'll have to see what we can get for Baby Bear Marty. This is exciting.

Marty: Yes Bill. We'll think of a very good present. Things are really very busy birthday-wise since we moved back in here.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: Well, gang, looks like Ernie and Bert are staying with us for just a bit again.
Gonzo: Cool! I can show them my new porridge balancing act!
Ryan: Shoot! Porridge! Today's Baby Bear's birthday! *hands Gonzo money* Go buy him something!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Quick correction there Prawny, Baby Bear's birthday was yesterday.
Hope everyone's having a nice Mother's Day with their moms and family.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *hearing Ed* Oh no! I missed Baby Bear's birthday!
Clifford: *shakes head* You need a new hobby, dude.
Ryan: *shrug* Or a new fan-fic.
Uncle Deadly: I choose option B.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dropping off a wrapped book of porridge recipes with birthday card for Baby Bear at Room #27's dor.

Well... If you're in need of a hobby, with possible fanfic offshoots Prawny... You could always drop by the thred I started named "Artist and Counting Help Needed!" My full schemes are there and we can talk in that thread or off the forums via PM/online mailer. Course, I'm debating those plans as we speak... *Sighs, never can make up my mind. Oh well, we'll chat later buddy.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: I think we've gotten a request to watch Maurice for a little bit.
Nora: Hmm...well...I suppose so...but you're going to be leaving for England in a week or so.
MN: That's right...well, we'll work something out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Not sure if Kyle still needs others to watch after his roomies, saw him here earlier though he didn't check in.
Erin, you're going to England? Oh, how wonderful! Will you meet Bo while staying there? If so, whatever you do, don't let him take over your account and post in your name. Last time he did that, we ended up with a mess of danglishes and water bomb balloons.

Well, guess I'll wait for Beth or Catherine to show up. Just not sure where to go about solving my bout of Creator's Block.
*Comes back: And if you need someone to look after Nora or Storyteller, LMK and I'll ask around for any takers.
Night all.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: Phew! It's been a long weekend! Grover and Herry, I'm sorry I've been sort of ignoring you lately. That's really rude, you guys are my guests!
Grover: It is okay Alex! We know that you are very busy! But I have enjoyed making friends with Mr. Pepper and Mr. Pepe!
Alex: Well that's good! I just hope they've been making friends with each other! Well, I'm gonna go off to the library and work on my fanfic. Just holler if you guys need anything!
Herry: Will do Alex! Don't worry about it.
Alex: *heads off to the library*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oooh! You have a fanfic in the works Alex? Please, tell us what it's about! And be sure to post it soonerishkibbible.
Maybe this'll get Uncle Deadly off of Ryan's case for a while.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wanda: So how was the wedding Beth?
Beth: It was fun, good to see my friends, nice to be back though. Hey Big Bird, did you get the message that Bryan will be back soon?
Big Bird: Yeah! I can't wait to see him, but I want to have fun with you guys until then
Red: We can arrange that!
Cookie: Did you eat cookies at wedding?
Beth: Nope, but there was some really yummy cake
Cookie: Cake! Me wish me had some cake
Beth: Well looky here, I happened to snatch a piece to bring home with me just for you
Cookie: Ooh! *takes cake and devours in typical style* Urp. Scuse me. And thank you.
Beth: You're welcome.
Wanda: Now, what about that story you've got going?
Beth: Umm...well, I hope to get to it today but I have this project and then there's this thing where most of the story is already written in my head except the next scene.
Wanda: Really?
Beth: Yep, I know exactly where the rest of the story is going I just have to get past this next part. Sigh, I'll have to think about it while I work on my project today. Better get at it. See you guys later!

Status
Not open for further replies.