Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Telly, coming back after taking Chucky Sue out to the garden area for her to play: Oh hi Murray. If Kyle's looking for Maurice, he's bunking with Erin down here in Room #7. Tell him I said "hi".
*Shakes hands and then goes into Room #1 to put his hamster back in her cute little cage.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Telly, coming back after taking Chucky Sue out to the garden area for her to play: Oh hi Murray. If Kyle's looking for Maurice, he's bunking with Erin down here in Room #7. Tell him I said "hi".
*Shakes hands and then goes into Room #1 to put his hamster back in her cute little cage.
Murray: Oh hi Telly. Thank you Telly. I'll see you later. Bye. *heads over to Erin's room* *knocks* Hey there Erin. Is Maurice here?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
MN: Just a sec, Murray. (turns) Maurice? Murray's here, better grab your things!
Nora: It was nice having you over for a bit...take care, all right?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Maurice: Thanks again for letting me stay over while Kyle was away. You and your roomies are really nice. Thanks again Erin.

Murray: Thanks, Erin. Your really a kind person. Alright Maurice. You ready?

Maurice: As i ever will be.

Both head off back to our room, Later that night.....

Well guys i'm going to head on to bed since i've been heading to work around 5 something in the moring. So good night and glad to be back.

Grover: Glad to have you back. Good night Kyle.

Murray: Good night Kyle.

Good night Fil...i mean Murray. I'm going to have to get used to calling you that.

Murray: We all will.

Herry: Good night and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Maurice: Good night buddy.

Good night to you too Maurice. *heads on to room and watches TV*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
B-Day Announcement

Hello from the dorms management team.

We'd like to wish a happy birthday to today's celebrator... One of the two founding members of the UshyGushies... Layla!
If you want to drop a card or a present, or want to help with party preparations, leave them at Room #18's doorstep and talk to Hilda.
Hope to see you, and more importantly the birthday girl herself, at the party later tonight.
Have a great day everybody.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Good Morning

ZOE: Good Morning Peter

BABY BEAR: What'cha doing?

PETER: I'm making Layla's Birthday Card

LITTLE BIRD: We can help

ZOE: All can Help

BABY BEAR: Me Too

PETER: Sure Thing and we're going to the grocery store to get some goodies for Layla's Party!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hey Floyd! I'm gonna be gone for a couple days starting Sunday, so it's you job to watch over Animal. And no fighting with Pepe!
Floyd: Aw, don't worry Alex! We're cool now!
I hope so... *hears loud music coming from her room* What's going on up there?
Floyd: Oh, Pepe and Animal are working on something. I think they're going to try to perform it at Layla's party.
Oh... I'd better go check on them.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Could ask around to see if someone'd be interested in watching your roomies for you while you're gone Alex. But since it's about a half a week you'll be gone, it's up to you. LMK and I can check to make arrangements though.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Marty: Isn't it great Bill? I've made some more progress on my fan fics at last.

Bill: Yeah. Cool.
By the way you're expecting to see your mother again tomorrow aren't you?

Marty: That's right my friend. We hope to have lunch and watch the third disc of our new Astroboy series.

Bill: And how is she Marty?

Marty: Well a little bit of bad and good news. She had a flare-up in one shoulder but it's not the cancer. It's a blood clot.

Bill: That's great that the cancer hasn't re-appeared. But what about the blood clot?

Marty: Well she tells me the family doctor said it is inside the muscle itself. So at least we shouldn't have to worry about it travelling freely through the bloodstream. It should stay put in her muscle. Somebody has been gracious to her and I indeed.

Bill: So all we have to wait for is how they can treat it eventually. But there's nothing to immediately worry about. So let's thank Him with some bubbles.

Marty: Yes Mummy needs all the support we can give her. She is in His hands.

(They fill the dorm up with bubbles for Marty's mother)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Whoopie! My writers block is broken! Happy day oh happy day!
Red: Let me guess, you got the newest chapter of the story up?
Beth: Yes I did, I'm so excited!
Red: I'm sure Wanda will be too when she sees it
Beth: So how's Big Bird's gift for Bryan's return coming
Red: Well, it's gotten too large for our room
Beth: Oh dear
Red: Exactly
Beth: Huh?
Red: You'll see
Beth: Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.