Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
PD: I like some of the Beatles' songs.Like "When I'm 64" "Long & Winding Road"
& I'd say that's it.
I'm more into 50s & 60s stuff.So's Kathy.
Me:My mother said I should've been born in the 50s. I was born when Woodstock was just starting in 1969. :rolleyes:
JFS: I hear ya,I've also wished to be born then too,or to be born in the 40s,then to be a kid in the 50s,and teenager in the 60s;would've been awesome.I would've loved to be a hippie chick,that's basically my persona now(free spirited and carefree). I do like Give My Regards to Broadstreet,not a strong film;but its watchable.I used to watch Yellow Submarine everytime I went to my cousin's house(the Blue Meanies scared me back then).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, what's happening at the dorms today? Just got back from paying our tuition dues. Looking forward to a bit of relaxin' here at home.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey guys, what's happening at the dorms today? Just got back from paying our tuition dues. Looking forward to a bit of relaxin' here at home.
Hi Count & Eduardo! Janice, Prairie Dawn & I were just discussing music that we like.
Oh yeah...speaking of music,Janice, you & the rest of Electric Mayhem don't need to play at the party. This party will be for chilling out :big_grin: :cool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's nice. Well, we'll be in our rooms if anyone needs us.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
JFS: That's good news Count,your all set for school. Chilling out works for me,PD.Just finished some homade french fries & albacore on toasted wheat with mayo;that was a good dinner.I've been listening to aol radio today,very good hits on there.Ahh,the golden olden days of yester-year...

*watching Fargo & reading God Emperor of Dune*<gumpop>

Floyd: <folding his laundry>

Dr. Teeth: <playing freecell on the SNES>

Zoot: <napping>

Katzi428

Reaction score
P.D.*putting down her algebra book*Whew! I knew algebra was gonna be hard,but not this hard! Hopefully I'll pass the test I'm having tomorrow morning. I have the funny feeling I'll have a nightmare about letters representing numbers.
Me: That'd be a dream for the Count! :smile:
*Prairie throws a pillow at me* :stick_out_tongue:
*I duck*Watch it, girlie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks JFS. Hope you and the band took care of all your university-related errands. Gonna update my financial records with the data from the last statement, and then I'll be working on the Muppets display.
The Count will be counting and helping too. Hope you guys got the classes you wanted, and rock on.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey...something just occured to me.
Are Garfield, Odie, Nermal & Arlene still in the dorms? Last I saw them, they were at Miss Piggy's holiday soiree. I wasn't sure if you brought them back here,JFS. (I thought some said you were keeping an eye on them) or if they're back with their owner Jon Arbuckle.
(If Garfield's still here, he must be in the canteen driving the Swedish Chef crazy!) :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh, what canteen would that be? Kyle was the one taking care of Garfield and pals, but they've gone back to their home with Jon.
The only ones Kyle's takin' care of now are his roomies, those three furry and blue Monsters we all know.
Gonna hit the sack, will work on the display tomorrow. Hope to see you guys and gals at the pizza party tomorrow.

Katzi428

Reaction score
The Count said:
Uh, what canteen would that be? Kyle was the one taking care of Garfield and pals, but they've gone back to their home with Jon.
The only ones Kyle's takin' care of now are his roomies, those three furry and blue Monsters we all know.
Gonna hit the sack, will work on the display tomorrow. Hope to see you guys and gals at the pizza party tomorrow.
Oops...I thought that the Swedish Chef worked in a canteen making meals for all of us.My mistake.
I guess I got a bit mixed up when I thought JFS was taking care of Garfield, Odie, Nermal & Arlene. My mistake Count & Kyle.
See ya at the pizza party tomorrow !
Kathy(who feels :embarrassed: )

Status
Not open for further replies.