Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drags the goblet out with him under the cover of darkness... The Count guides his roommate over to where Scooter's toying with his captive audience.
Me: Well well well... Miss Alex, here I thought we cured you the last time. Don't tell me I'll have to make this brew every month on the fortnight of the waxing moon... *Sighs... It's OK Alex... Don't worry, just drink up your groovy wolfbane milkshake and you'll be back to yourself.
*Helps the she-wolf finish the beverage calming her down enough to the point where she's become most docile.

OK boys, let's get her back to her room so she can sleep off the change in her own comfortable comforter.
*All return inside, dropping off a snoring she-wolf into Sweetums oversized yet gentlemonsterly hands.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Dr. Van Neuter:
I'm all soggy! Like ew!

Claudia:
Haha.

Bunsen:
Yes, very wet like a sponge!
It is highly suggested that you wash up.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Yah think?
Thanks alot, Edward.

Claudia:
*Carries Beaker and walks back to her room*

Bunsen:
Why must you carry him? He is no child.

Claudia:
I LIKE carrying him.

Beaker:
*Sighs*
Meep.

Bunsen:
He finds it most distasteful.
Like having to go to the dentist on a Saturday.

Claudia:
Too bad.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're welcome Dr. Van Neuter. Remind me to talk to sis when October rolls around, there's a certain um, consultation I'd like to ask of her.
You know, it might depend more upon the person carrying him. For instance, I suppose he wouldn't object so much if it were Alex carrying the carrot-cropped assistant.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *looks at Clifford* What have you started?
Clifford: Me? Sam's the one running around with a gun!
Ryan: Yeah, well you have a net!
Clifford: To catch Sam!
Ryan: People think you are going to KILL them!
Clifford: Man! How can I kill 'em with a net?
Ryan: ...Let's go find Sam.

Meanwhile...
Sam: *examining gun and trying to load silver bullets* I say... it takes a true, corageous, American man to work something of this... intellectual... manifestation... Mmm... *shoves bulet in crudely* Ah ha! Perfect! Off to fight for liberty, justice, and non-violence! *accidentally fires off shot* ...Whoops.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: (sigh of relief) Well, she's back to normal...for another month, that is.
Erin: Nice shot, Scooter.
Scooter: Thanks...(pockets his yoyo before falling over in a faint)
(Beige and Storyteller come running up)
Storyteller: All right, what'd we miss...
Beige: Scooter! What's wrong with Scooter?
Erin: He's okay - it's just excitement over hunting werewolves, plus the fact he's not completely cured yet...come on, let's get him back to the room. (picks Scooter up)
Nora: Hmm, Ed, maybe you ought to brew up a big batch of the potion - enough for a few months - and keep it in the fridge. This might be a regular occurrence.

(some time later)
Scooter: (coming to on the sofa) W...what happened?
Nora: Fainting spell.
Scooter: (sigh) Oh, brother.
Erin: Don't sweat it - you helped rein in Alex. I'd hang on to that yoyo if I were you.
Beige: (going to freezer) Who wants ice cream?

(eventually, all five are seated on the sofa, each supplied with their preferred flavor of ice cream/gelato/sorbet)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry: Good to know that Kyle is in his bed and with that salt around his bed. Like Erin said it won't hurt him and keep him prue of being a zombie. Weird things go on here like a show i used to watch.

Grover: *walks in* Hello everybodiee!

Herry: Hey Grover.

Murray: Grover! Good your here. Maybe you can teach me to some new dance moves.

Grover: Later Murray. At the moment. I need some rest. So what has been going on here? *takes a drink of grape juice*

Herry: You wouldn't believe it.

Burce: Kyle turned into a zombie. Alex turned into a werewolf. Some bird had a gun. And a guy who chased him around with a net.

Grover: You are right. I would never believe that. I am going to bed. Good night. *heads into the room and sees salt around my bed* *sticks head out of door frame* Did Kyle spill the salt again?

Everyone looks at each other and shrugs

Grover: I will clean it up....

Monsters: No no no no no.....*waving their arms around*

Grover:...later. Good night. *shuts door*

Monsters: Whew.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Nora: You mean Sam had a gun? Isn't that kind of against dorm rules?
Beige: Come on, you can't guard a prisoner without weapons.
Nora: True, but Sam wasn't guarding any prisoners.
Beige: Oh...right.
Storyteller: (emerging from hut) So, what's everyone doing today?
Erin: Well, I've got a friend who's getting hitched next month, and I've got to go find a present for her and her intended.
Storyteller: Get them a set of rockweed fiber placemats - they're always appropriate. (to Scooter) What about you, Scooter?
Scooter: I think I'll go out and read in the garden for a bit.
Storyteller: That's right...apart from your trip to the doctor and last night's escapades, you haven't been outside at all.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
Phillip, please, do not romance with your wife's picture.
It's making me a little uncomfortable.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Sorry, it's just that she's sooo
irresistable! My snookum wookums!

Bunsen:
Do try to resist then.
You too Claudia...

Claudia:
*Smooching her picture of Michael*
*Eyes go wide for a second as she reddens*
I-I-I did nothing...

Beaker:
*Puts away his picture of Jennifer Lopez*
Mee...

Bunsen:
*Shakes head*
You silly bunch...don't you all have something better to do?

Claudia:
*Crawls on her bed before sitting in her 'happy spot' and starts drawing Eddie's character*

Beaker:
*Sits with Claudia to watch her draw*

Dr. Van Neuter:
*Stands next to Bunsen and pokes his jelly-monster creation*
Flubber?

Bunsen:
Flubber.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Flubber? I don't even know 'er.
Sorry, been waiting to use that one.

*Sits and ponders who can fill the two empty seats on the bride's side of the aisle for my fic.
Let's see... Need one female MC friend, well, that should be easy enough... The hard part is choosing who. And one female Muppet, OK, I think I have that one figured out.
Also need some songs for the choir trio to sing... Magic Be With you, check. She'll Make Him Happy, yes... But what other song? Hmmm, maybe Erin could suggest a few.
*Tries to answer the musical question on my own to get started on the next part of the fic, maybe someone will drop by and have a few suggestions in the meantime.

Leyla

Reaction score
<Leyla, and roomies Jimmy, Hilda, Wanda and Robot Kermit are up on the roof of the dorms... yes... STILL.>

Jimmy: It shore is right peaceable up here.

Leyla: Mmmhmm... it really is.

Jimmy: Ah could just stay here ferever.

Wanda: <crankily> It's already half past forever by my watch. I miss my bed.

Leyla: I know, Wanda... but we'll be able to move in soon. I think.... I hope... <She looks lazily at Jimmy> Has anyone ever told you you bear a striking resemblance to Jim Henson?

Jimmy: Nope. Never come up.

Leyla: Hmm... must be just me I guess.

Jimmy: Yup.

Wanda: It's been *weeks*! Why the heck are we letting the iron princess decorate anyway?

Robot Kermit: <looking up from where he has been moping> Be nice.

Wanda: Why? She hasn't been.

Robot Kermit: Because it's nice to be nice.

Wanda: ... for the nice. I think she's lost her mind.

Hilda: <dryly> No, she's just got a screw loose.

Robot Kermit: She does not! She's fine! She's... she's perfect... she's just... upset.

Wanda: What kind of robot doesn't know it's-

RK: *She's!*

Wanda: Fine... she's a robot?

Leyla: Well, she was built to think and act like Piggy, and Bunsen and Beaker did a great job of it. Maybe too good of a job... she didn't know she was... built.

Hilda: Right... and that brings up another issue. Since when can those two clowns build anything that doesn't end up going horribly wrong?

Wanda: Oh.. maybe that's what's happening now. It's all going wrong at last.

Jimmy: Hey, gal has a point. It's like in Asimov... you know, them rules of robotics? They sound good in theory 'n' all, but in practice... robots have a tendency to run amuck.

Robot Kermit: We do not!

<a moment of silence>

Leyla: ... well, who would notice around here, anyway? I think redecorating our rooms will be good therapy for Robot Piggy. It was a big shock for her... maybe this'll help her, I dunno... embrace her robot heritage.

Wanda: Robot's don't HAVE heritage. They're *robots*!

Robot Kermit: <glaring at Wanda> I'm starting to dislike you. I can't believe I ever found you attractive.

Wanda: <alarmed> What? What's wrong with me?

Robot Kermit: Oh, where to begin...

Hilda: There was a time there when you found EVERY woman attractive, R.K.

Robot Kermit: <happy sigh> Well, yes... but that was before I saw... her.

Leyla: <smiling> Well, at least that part of it went according to plan.

Wanda: Look, I'm telling you, something ain't right with that girl. She's gonna come up here, and then... the madness begins.

Robot Piggy: Hello, everyone!

Wanda: AHHHH! Uh.... I mean...hello! Heh... heh... we're doomed.

Robot Piggy: <eyeing the very skittish Wanda> What's her problem?

Robot Kermit: <approaching Robot PIggy quickly and wrapping his arm around her> Oh, nothing. She's been trying to get a singing act together again.

Robot Piggy: Oh, I see. How's that going for you, Wanda?

Robot Kermit: <before Wanda can answer> Predictably.

<Wanda glares at him>

Robot Piggy: <looking back and forth between them> <to Leyla> Well, isn't it nice that everyone is getting along up here!

Leyla: Oh, very. So you're back, Piggy! Does that mean you've finished decorating?

Robot Piggy: It's called "interior design"... and yes, moi am! Would you all like to come see?

Wanda and Hilda: <eye each other>

Robot Kermit: I sure would, honey! I can't wait to see how wonderful it all looks! ARe you... are you feeling better now?

Robot Piggy: Oh, much! Moi has realised that being a... a robot pig is not all bad. Now, come see!

Robot Kermit: Oh, I'm proud of you, Miss Piggy.

Leyla: You heard her guys, let's go! <They track off after RP>

Jimmy: Ah wonder if she went with modern, or minimalist... or maybe she tried out some o' that feng shui ah been hearing tell of...

Status
Not open for further replies.