Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
running into Alex in the hallway
Hi Alex! Prairie,Rosita and I stayed behind because I had been sick. But I'm OK now. If you,Bean & Elmo want to go to dinner with us, you're welcome to.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Hi Kathy! So glad you're feeling better! I'm sure the boys would love to go to dinner tonight! I'll let them know, thanks for asking!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Kathy! So glad you're feeling better! I'm sure the boys would love to go to dinner tonight! I'll let them know, thanks for asking!
Great! We'll go to Everybody Eats.

going back into Room 6
Hey girls?Alex,Elmo and Bean Bunny are going to join us for dinner.
Prairie:Good!I thought we were going to be the only ones that stayed at the dorms.
Apparently not.So we'll hit Everybody Eats for dinner.
Rosita:Mmm...yummy!OK!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: (Walking to my room to gather some stuff) Oh, hi, Rosita. You guys didn't end up going to Sesame Street? I couldn't make it on Saturday because I had "White Christmas" all weekend, but I'm going to head down there tonight. Any chance you, Prairie and Kathy want to catch a ride? There's plenty of room in my car. Let me know. I'll be in my room packing some stuff for a while. Bye!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bryan: (Walking to my room to gather some stuff) Oh, hi, Rosita. You guys didn't end up going to Sesame Street? I couldn't make it on Saturday because I had "White Christmas" all weekend, but I'm going to head down there tonight. Any chance you, Prairie and Kathy want to catch a ride? There's plenty of room in my car. Let me know. I'll be in my room packing some stuff for a while. Bye!
Rosita:Hola Bryan! We didn't go on Saturday because Kathy wasn't feeling well.She's OK now though.I'll ask her and Prairie if they want to go to Sesame Street
running to our roomKathy & Prairie...Bryan's through with his plays.He's going to Sesame Street & wants to know if we want to go.
Well sure!
Prairie:We need to pack though & let our parents know we're coming.Can I use the phone while you guys are packing?
Rosita:Sure!And then I'll call Mami and Papi while you're packing
calling Alex after the girls are off the phoneAlex..it's Kathy.Thanks for having dinner with me Prairie & Rosita
The three of us go to Bryan's doorBryan!We're here!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *tiptoes into Dorm room quietly* Maybe if I'm not too loud they won't come back until tomorrow... and I'll get some peace and--
Sam: *jumps up from behind chair wearing a strainer on his head* RYAN!
Ryan: *jumps, tossing luggage everywhere* Sam! What the heck are you doing here?
Sam: No time to talk- *grabs Ryan by wrist and pull shim behind chair* They could be anywhere... they're insane, I tell you!
Ryan: *rolls eyes* Come on Sam, seriously, I'm tired.
Sam: *pulls Ryan back down*
Ryan: Oomph!
Sam: Do you want them to find us?
Ryan: *looks around room* Have you been here all weekend?
Sam: Once I realized what you had gotten me into.
Ryan: Sheesh. Sam, c'mon, nothing's gonna ha--
*wall explodes*
Ryan: Gimme one of those strainers!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *wandering down the hall, hears the commotion in Ryan's room* What the -? *walks into Ryan's room to see both Ryan and Sam underneath the table with collanders on their heads* Hey guys.... expecting some Koozbanians?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *bends down and looks under table* Guys? How long has Sweetums been under there? I don't remember seeing him come in.

Sweetums: *wearing an aluminum foil helmet, completely unresponsive*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *blink* Sweetums? ...I wondered why there was a foot on my back.
Sam: Uch, deplorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.