Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... No worries sis, a good bubble bath should wash that sugar away. *Aside: Methinks that'd be a better solution than the obvious other.
UD: Thank you for this nice skull Beaker. Here, I'll place it on the tree in a spot of honor.
Me: Hey Count, here's an early present... Have fun counting all the jellybeans.
Count: Oh thank you! *Takes the jar and sets to counting.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie: What a lovely tree.
Bert: Yeah.
Bryan: Thanks for helping me bring it home, guys. I think right over here by the window will be a perfect spot.
Big Bird: Bryan? Bryaaan?
Bryan: In here, Big Bird!
Big Bird: Oh, there you are. Oh, is that the Christmas tree?
Bryan: Uh huh.
Big Bird: It's so pretty.
Bryan: Thanks.
Big Bird: Did you see the one that Ed brought for the Dorms? He said that all the residents will get to help decorate it.
Bert: Neat!
Ernie: How fun!
Big Bird: He said that each of us can put our own ornament on it.
Bryan: Great! Then we can put all the rest of our ornaments on our own tree here.
Big Bird: Oh, I just love Christmas!
Bryan: Me too!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Except for Beige and me, this entire room is feeling the weight of finals.
Nora: (reading history book) "Explain the Webster-Ashburton Treaty and its political effects..." (plunks head down on table) I don't know...
Erin: It established the border between the U.S. and Canada in the mid 19th century. (pause) Hey, you've got it easy; I've got to do papers on Russian literature, several Shakespeare plays and modern French politics.
Scooter: (sighs) I've got a huge biology project, a history timeline and a 10-page paper on Dylan Thomas to do.
Beige: Listen to you three...I remember, in the Cave, before we could become security Fraggles, we had to pass several tests on...
Storyteller: Not now, Beige, you might shatter their nerves. (looks at clock) All right, people, I hereby declare studies over for two hours, for dinner, dessert and general relaxation.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *singing into spanner, while under the sink* Oh I wish it could be Christmas every-daaa-eeyyyy....
Mildred: *to Beau* To you like sleighing?
Beau: I don't know. I've never slayed.
Mildred: Have you seen George anywhere?
Bo: *sits up and hits head under sink...everything goes black*

to be continued

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
Did you hear that noise?
(Looks away from her paper, appearing suspicious)

Bunsen:
(Writing odd formulas on his chalk board)
Yes.
It sounded like a...mmm...a bump!

Beaker:
(Pokes his head out from under Claudia's seat)

Claudia:
What are you doing down there?

Beaker:
(Shrugs)

Claudia:
Oookk.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rosita:Hi Kathy...can I talk to you for a minute?
You know you always can,Rosita. What's up?
Rosita:Well....she looks to see where Prairie isWhere's Prairie?
Down in the common room.Is this about her Christmas present?
Rosita:No. I need to ask you something but I just want it to be just between us.
You've got it.
Rosita:Well squirming... have you ever had a guy as a friend,until one day you realized you liked him more than as a friend?:embarrassed:
touching her face Don't be embarrassed,Rosita. And the answer is yes,I have.It's normal.
Rosita:It is?
Yep!
Rosita:If I tell you who it is,you promise not to laugh?
I promise. crossing heart
Rosita lowering her voice a bit: It's Herry Monster.Kathy..he's just sonice!
Awww..I know he is,Rosita.
Rosita:I want to get him something for Christmas.But I'm thinking 'What if he doesn't feel the same way as me?'
Rosita...you still have Bonita,right?The dolly he gave you last Christmas?
Rosita: Si,but Herry was my Secret Santa.
Well...it looks like he wanted it to be the perfect present for you. Maybe he likes you too!
Rosita:Oh Kathy!Do you think so?
Could be. Just do me,and yourself a favor.Treat Herry as you always have. If you start acting all mushy around him,he might get scared and back off. Trust me honey,you really don't want that. It happened to me and I was miserable for weeks!
Rosita:OK...I'll just act natural around him. Gracias Kathy. hugging me
De nada Rosita. hugging her back. See you in the morning.Sweet dreams!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Down in Room #1. Ed is going to brush his teeth and get ready for a good night's sleep... Can't help it, finished listening to the Muppetcast, it was great to hear thoughts and feelings on Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. Looking forward to when this semester's over and I can finally indulge in watching my Muppet movies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: I think we made the right decision in deciding not to decorate right away when we got the tree up last night.
Boober: You're right. It looks a bit fuller now.
Kim: (near the tree, wrestling with the lights) Would either of you two..."gentlemen"...care to help me get these lights untangled and onto the tree?
Boober: Not really. I don't want to run the risk of getting an electric shock.
Kim: Oh for the love of... They're not even plugged in!
Gillis: I'll help.
Kim: Thanks, Maestro. (to Mimzy and Tosh) How are you guys coming with the ornaments?
Tosh: We've almost got them all unpacked!
Kim: Great. Now all we have to do is get these lights straightened out, and we're in business.

(later, everyone is admiring the tree with mugs of hot chocolate)

Kim: Good job, everyone. The tree looks great.
Boober: Yeah, we did do a good job, didn't we?
Kim: So, you guys pick out what ornaments you're going to hang on the community tree?
Gillis: Yes. I've chosen that nice silver-plated eighth note ornament.
Boober: I picked that layered colored sand thing I made out of my old Downy Ball.
Tosh: Mine's the candy cane ornament I made last year, and Beast's is a jingle bell.
Kim: Mimzy, how about you? Did you pick out an ornament?
Mimzy: Yeah. I picked that really pretty-colored purple snowflake. Was that okay?
Kim: Yeah, that's perfectly fine, Mimz.

-Kim

christyb

Reaction score
*outside a red Rodeo nicknamed Baby Animal sputters to a stop outside the dorms in the parking lot. A girl grabs her duffel bag and heads inside hopping to sit on the counter and rings the bell*

Christy: One guest returning home for Christmas!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Bells ring and I listen... It snows and treetops glisten... Walking in a, oh, sorry...
*Heads upstairs to the lobby. Christy? Sis! How you been, what? Guest staying for the holidays? Sure, just tell me which room you want. Room #2's available, or perhaps you wanna crash #9 since that's next door to Bo and his lot.

*Hums a little True Blue Miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.