Not open for further replies.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
(Sees Sweetums)
Oh my gosh!
Thank yoooouu!
(Takes the plate of yummies)
(Gives Sweetums a pot containing slug (sugar cookies) shaped delights--enough to make one fat within a day)

This took me ALOT of time.
:stick_out_tongue:

Bunsen:
(Hiding the gifts for Alex and company)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Claudia's Card: *struggling to get out of the envelope* Lemme out! Lemme out! *breaks open the seal and sees Claudia* Hiya Toots! Hey, furbrain, wouldja let me down already?

Sweetums: Uh, thanks for the cookies. *sets the card down and hurries back to his room*

Alex: Oh, good, you're back! Take this one to Kathy, please? *hands Sweetums a card that purrs and a box with hats and mittens for all in Kathy's room*

Sweetums: *takes the box and card*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *in narnia dream* Santa...I'm sorry I broke your sleigh...with my head.
Beau: I bet I could fix this!
Bo: Really?
Beau: If I had a little glue, some fishing wire, a staple gun, and about twenty minutes of silence.
Narnia Santa: Ho ho...oh...I'm afraid that glue, along with happiness, is one of the items not allowed in Narnia...I can offer you a turkish delight if that will help though?
Beau: ...It could.

Erine81981

Reaction score
All four monsters go to each dorm room and sing a little christmas carol for all the roomies and then hands out each one to them.

Grover, Herry, Murray and Bruce: We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas

Murray: Merry Christmas Kim family!

Grover, Herry, Murray and Bruce: We wish you a Merry Christmas from Kyle's rooooooomieeeeeees!

They hand all the present to Kim and her roomies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grover, Herry, Murray and Bruce: We wish you a Merry Christmas We wish you a Merry Christmas

Murray: Merry Christmas Bryan's family!

Grover, Herry, Murray and Bruce: We wish you a Merry Christmas from Kyle's rooooooomieeeeeees!

They hand all the present to Bryan and his roomies
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Murray: Merry Christmas Ed's family!

They hand all the present to Ed and his roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Kathy's family!

They hand all the present to Kathy and her roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Alex's family!

They hand all the present to Alex and her roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Claudia's family!

They hand all the present to Claudia and her roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Ryan's family!

They hand all the present to Ryan and his roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Peter's family!

They hand all the present to Peter and his roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Beth's family!

They hand all the present to Beth and his roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Bo's family!

They hand all the present to Bo and his roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Erin's family!

They hand all the present to Erin and her roomies

Murray: Merry Christmas Lisa's family!

They hand all the present to Lisa and her roomies
After about 7 or so dormies.............

Grover: That is tiring.

Herry: *breathing hard* You know it Grover.

Murray: Come on. Let's go take a little nap.

Bruce: *holds hand with pointer finger out* I'm with you Murray.

They all slump back into the room and each fall on the floor or the couch or a chair in the living room

Hey gu....Are you guys alright? *scratches head*

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *under sink, unconcious* Eh wha--- Kyl--*sits up and knocks self unconcious again*
Mildred: He has got to stop doing that...

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh wow!Look at the stuff from Claudia,Kyle & their roomies!
Rosita putting on her mittens: These mittens are so warm!
Prairie:Mine too!
Yep..mine too!Nice & toasty!
Gaffer is looking at my purring card curiously
It's OK Gaffer...it's not another cat.scratching Gaffer between the ears Here...why don't you play with these fuzzy crinkle balls that Kyle & the monsters gave you?
Prairie:Ooh!That reminds me! I love that CD of Broadway songs they gave to me!
Rosita:They were sweet to get me these socks that jingle.
Yep. And I got a charm with the letter K on it.:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder if Kathy's still up. Knowing her, she's as much a believer of the old Garfield maxim as I am... "The sooner you go to sleep on Christmas Eve, the sooner it is Christmas Day."
Luckily, she won't notice the presents tucked away here for her and the girls.

*Knocks on Erin's door. Just heard your bit on the Muppetcast Christmas Eve special episode. Thanks Erin, that was rully great of you and your family. So we send them all big holiday hugs and well-warm-wishes.
*Hangs a Muppet Show logo wreath and leaves presents for all, peppermint Doozersticks and cinnamon spiced chocolate meant to distract them from the real gifts.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder if Kathy's still up. Knowing her, she's as much a believer of the old Garfield maxim as I am... "The sooner you go to sleep on Christmas Eve, the sooner it is Christmas Day."
Luckily, she won't notice the presents tucked away here for her and the girls.
Still up,but not snooping! I know better:wink:
Think I'll crash soon. I convinced the girls to go to bed.
(OOC:Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight!NOT because of the excitement of Christmas.My younger bro & his girlfriend sent us a gingerbread house that has candy on it. So I was eating some. I have kind of a sugar rush!)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
(Applying make up)
Ok, Bunnie, help Eddie search for his needed "stuff".

Bunsen:
No can do.
I'm stuck on something.
Beaker would be most delighted to help on that, though.

Beaker:
(Nods)
(Sneaks a kiss on the cheek to Alex)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Hey, gorgeous!
Better get going!

Claudia:
I am, I am!
(Trips over herself)
HIGH HEELS STINK!
EEEE!
(Thud)

Bunsen:
(Cringes)
A rather nasty fall.

Claudia:
(Grits teeth)
What time is it so far?

Bunsen:
Exactly 10:38 PM....

Claudia:
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Can't be late!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Celebration...with...family..must...
(Runs out of her room clumsily)
SHOES ARE EVILLL!

PREPARE THE GIFTS, PHIL!

Dr. Van Neuter:
I got them stacked up!

Claudia:
Good, man!
(Leaves in a rush)
(Trips again)

Dr. Van Neuter:
That's gonna leave a mark.

Claudia:
I hate Christmas!
(Scowls)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good... Claudia won't be here, which means I can leave her her gifts in secrecy.

Currently listening to the Christmas Pageant on Muppetcast's special episode.
*Snaps off hook from acandy cane saved for lunch, after eating the strings of popcorn last night.

Wonder if Claudia got the message I sent. Oh well, happy holidays everybody.
And to all a Muppety night!

Status
Not open for further replies.