Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No worries Kyle, is okay. Feeling a little under the weather... Guess I've been thinking of U... And the number 11. Which are tonight's sponsors. Night all.

Edit: The recipe card was for the popcorn Erin. The pint of ice cream is stored in the common room's freezer for when you wish to retrieve it. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.
*Falls into restful slumber in his bed.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*blushes red from what Ed said* Awwwww.....to kind....to kind.

Herry: Uh Kyle?

Yes?

Herry: He meant the letter "U."

Oh? Oh yea. Ok. I see.

Letter U: Please no blushing around me.

No U.

Letter U: Me.

Nooooo. U!

Letter U: Noooo! ME!

Herry: Oh bother. *walks away*

Me and the Letter U keep arguing all through the night

BEAR

Reaction score
Cookie: (next to me at the computer, begging) Oh pleeease, Bryan!
Bryan: I'm trying!
Cookie: You need to find answer to that riddle so me can get cookies! It very important!
Bryan: I'm doing my best, Cookie Monster, but I can't seem to get to the podcast right now to listen.
Cookie: Technology so frustrating on me tummy.
Bryan: I know.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Guys i just got though downloading the new Muppet PodCast. It's about Richard Hunt.

Grover: Who is that guy?

One of the members of the Jim Henson Company.

Herry: I think i have heard of him.

Murray: I don't think i have before.

Bruce: But the "Naked Brother's Band" movie is coming on.

Alright. We'll watch that then listen to the podcast. Oh by the way. Foods ready!

All four monster trample me as they fix their plate and run back to the living room

*dazed* Did anyone get the fur color on those monsters? *falls over*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
All in Room #1 nod their heads in agreement, sipping at their double bubble toil and trouble hot chocolate.
That was quite possibly one of the best Muppetcast episodes of all. Sure hopeErin got to listen.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(kitchen table has been moved out to common room, where it is set with a kettle of steaming hot chocolate, bowls of popcorn (peppermint and garlic-peanut butter), pitchers of orange juice and plates of chocolate-covered donuts - the five occupants are huddled around Erin's radio, mugs of chocolate and cups of popcorn at the ready)

(final notes of "It's In Every One of Us" play out)

Storyteller: (sobbing noisily) It...it was...beautiful...(sobs louder)
Beige: (slight grimace) Someone want to get the lady a tissue already?
Erin: (tossing tissue box to Storyteller) Here ya go, Storyteller. (sips cocoa) Wow...so Richard went hiking in the Andes with David Rudman, and they went up to see Machu Picchu...
Nora: I didn't know Richard had a paper route in middle school...(glares) And those boys went up and stole his papers when he wasn't looking. (looks at Scooter) Well, Scooter, what do you think?

(no answer from Scooter, who is gazing silently at the radio)

Erin: Scooter?
Scooter: (taking a shaky sort of breath) It...it was all good. I mean...just hearing everyone share their memories of him, and...(deep breath) On one hand, I miss him a lot more, but on the other hand, I feel like some of him's come back to us.
Beige: (squeezing Scooter's hand) We know, man...we know. (looks at Scooter's mug) Hey, are you going to drink that cocoa or can I have it?
Scooter: Oh, no you don't. (gleefully swipes up mug and swigs contents down)
Erin: Want some ice cream, Storyteller?
Storyteller: (sniffle, sniff) Oh...that would be nice.
Nora: Wonder what Richard would say to all of this? I know he hated sentimental stuff...
Scooter: Oh, I think he'd have secretly liked this...he just wouldn't admit it in public.
Erin: Ice cream's up!
Beige: Oooh! I'm putting chocolate chips and butterscotch on mine!
Nora: Uh, Beige, that's nectarine ice cream...
Beige: Nora, I've been putting chocolate chips and butterscotch sauce on my nectarine ice cream for years and it hasn't killed me yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... It's funny, that's always been one of my fave songs. Thought Steve was going to do an unplugged version. But it was even better to hear John Denver's original voice singing it.

We all go out to find and either shake or hug Scooter in memory of all the great things Richard stood for.
Hey Erin. Guess those stories were true... Just now we know they went so far as to even give him a tour guide's hat.
UD: Most touching indeed lad.
Count: You have our deepest gratitude and earnest admiration.
Come on guys... Let's let Erin's company have some breathing room.

*Herds his roomies back to Room #1, secretly swiping a chocolate doughnut from the stack.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: (clicks the computer mouse) There!
Big Bird: Is it going to work now, Bryan?
Bryan: It should!
Cookie: Oh boy oh boy! Quick, get it started!
Bert: Relax, Cookie Monster. Can't we just enjoy listening to the podcast without you getting so hysterical over a cookie?
Bryan: Hey, he's excited about the tribute in his way and we're excited in ours.
Bert: But even if you do answer the riddle correctly and win the cookies, they aren't going to get here for a while.
Bryan: Bert, your logic is true. Obnoxious sometimes, but true.
Bert: (Lowering eyebrow) Thanks.
Bryan: Here, Cookie Monster, have some Oreos. (tosses a package of cookies to the Monster)
Cookie: Thank you!
Ernie: (finger to mouth) Sssh. It's about to start!
(We all listen to the Richard Hunt tribute with excitement)

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Scooter: Aw...thanks, you guys.
Nora: Woof...too much garlic-peanut butter popcorn.
Beige: Aw, come on, you just had a little bit - Junior could eat enough to fill this room.
Erin: But if you look closely, Beige, you'll see that Nora is not a Gorg, but a standard-sized Muppet.
Storyteller: (still eating ice cream) It was all so beautiful...(suddenly breaks into a plaintive wail)
Scooter: Storyteller! What's wrong? (pause) Is it the show?
Storyteller: No...I've got an ice cream headache. (clutches head)
Erin: Ouch...for me, it's really bad when the ice cream touches one of my fillings. (grimaces and rubs jaw)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey girls, sorry I've been so MIA recently
Abby: What does M-I-A mean?
Mokey: I think it means Missing in Action right?
Beth: Yep
Abby: Oh! So you mean you haven't been here
Beth: Right
Red: It's ok, we're still here
Wanda: And we know between work and your church show you're a little crazed. You always get busy at this time of the year
Beth: Yep, it's almost worse than the holidays for me! It will all be over after next week and then things will get back to normal
Red: Normal?
Beth: Ok, nothing is normal here, but you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.