Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *clearly hurt, pouts a little* Well, fine then.

Sweetums: Uh-oh.... Beaker, get out, quick!

Alex: *tosses Beaker out of her room and climbs down the ladder to Tony's room, shutting the door*

Sweetums: Too late... don't worry though. She'll be ok after a few minutes....

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
Meep?
MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
(Flies out the window)

Claudia:
(Gasps)

Bunsen:
He'll live through it.

---

Beaker:
(Gets electrocuted on a wire, before falling to the ground)
Meee...
(Groans)
Mee mee mee.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Women. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Beaker:
Meesheesh.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sweetums: Aw, gee, I'm real sorry she did that, little guy! I hope you're ok! Oh, and if I were you, I'd be wary when the full moon comes out.... I'll try to make sure she wears her silver charms, but you can never tell.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: *yelling to Beaker* I'll get you! Just wait! I'll have my revenge! No one - *to Tony* You know, seafood would be nice... *to Beaker* No one disses the Queen of the Lycanthropes!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
MEEEP?
(Sinks his head into his shirt)

Bunsen:
Oh dear.

Claudia:
:0 Oooo!
Beaker, you're in troubleeee!

Bunsen:
Yes he is.
Any last words, Beakie?

Beaker:
Mee meee mee.

Bunsen:
Very inspirational.
Meep.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sweetums: Bean, we're gonna have trouble.... *pulls a small calendar out of his pocket* Yikes! Bean, go make sure Alex is wearing her charms! She just might pull something!

Bean: *runs to Tony's room*

Sweetums: Uh... I gotta go! I hope you're ok, and uh, be careful! *runs off*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Passing by... Don't worry Beaker, there'll be a full lunar eclipse this Wednesday. So if Alex wants any "revenge" she'll have to do it herself. Unless you apologize and clear the air between you two.
*Goes back to his room.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Green Anything Muppet Boy: *walking by* Yeah, unfortunately for you guys the moon will still be visible.... and the eclipse only lasts for 51 minutes....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Get outta here... That eclipse will last a coupla hours, and then a partial eclipse will last for another coupla hours after that.

*Sends bats out to pick up our dinner from one of the local eateries.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Tony (to Alex) So, seafood? Great! Let me know what night, and I'll set everything up!

Okay...this is my room. As you know, I share it with a rather eccentric lot. Um, this is my bed here, with the SpongeBob sheets and pillowcase...the bed next to mine belongs to the Newsman, or Newsie, as you call him...that cot in the corner is Crazy Harry's. I figured he'd be most comfortable on a cot, since he's been in and out of hospitals quite frequently. He seems to like it. Actually, he should be on there now. I finally had him straight-jacketed after he bit Newsie the other day, but he seems to have escaped. Newsie is down at the Muppet Theatre. Probably will come back with some kind of fracture...he usually does...and this is the closet...but it also serves as Lefty's bedroom. He sleeps on this hammock over here.

Um...TV is there, we get a lot of cool channels...stereo...really great CD collection, especially if you're into classic rock, which I know you are...DVDs...books...a lot of non-fiction stuff, but fiction, too.

Oh, here's my desk, and my typewriter. That other desk belongs to Newsie, that's his typewriter. And, um...I put up some posters today. Here's one for Jean-Luc Godard's A bout de souffle, or Breathless, one of my favorite films...here's one for Hitchcock's Psycho...this one is a bunch of Disney characters...oh, and here is a Simpsons one, with like every citizen of Springfield...and...oh yeah, a classic Elvis shot from the 1950s...

Status
Not open for further replies.