Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
(another late night in Room 19)

Kim: Thanks for the birthday outing, Gil. I really appreciated it.
Gillis: Oh, it was no problem. Really, us doing stuff like this for you shouldn't come as a surprise anymore.
Kim: Well, it still does sometimes. And to think I wonder why you guys put up with me.
Gillis: Sometimes we wonder why you put up with us. Did you like your gifts?
Kim: Absolutely. You know I'm going to be subjecting you guys to Marx Brothers and Ghost Hunters marathons now.
Gillis: I'm well aware of that fact, yes.
Kim: Just checking.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stops and knocks on Room 24's door. Alex? Are you awake? Was wondering if you could help me with the thread of characters I've been creating/posting. Got some ideas, but I'd like to be able to talk to someone. *Who'll reply... Anyway, drop me a PM and we'll chat. If you're up for it that is. Thanks.
*Walks back downstairs to finally head off to slumbergoth.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Whaz this I hear? Claudia pssssst-ing? Hmmm, she must've deflated. Better go get Bunsen to find his old bicycle pump. Then we can pump Clauds for fics! Ha ha! :concern: :eek:

*Goes off to computer errands on Friday, one of the best days of the week.
Hope Alex can give me some pointers though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Walks across the hall to Kathy's room. Knocks on door*
Hmmm, guess Kathy's asleep. Oh well, I'm sorry I missed her. I'll just leave these here then. *There are three boxes. From me, a gold chain with a small cat charm on it. From Wembley, a perfect smoothy, strung on a silver chain. From Gobo, a shiny crystal from the Crystal Cavern. Finally, a note saying, "Happy birthday, hope you like these. Love, Katie and the boys".*
opening the presents
Oh wow!Aren't they beautiful!:smile: That was really sweet of Katie and the boys to give these presents to me.
going to Katie's room to thank her

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*Going to answer door.* Oh, hi Kathy! How're you doing?
Gobo: Oh, hi Kathy!
Wembley: Hi Kathy! Did you like your presents?
Come in! Would you like something to eat or drink? I've got a fresh box of thin mint Girlscout cookies not even opened if you want some.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't you have fics to update young miss? Hmmm? Pwease?

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Going to answer door.* Oh, hi Kathy! How're you doing?
Gobo: Oh, hi Kathy!
Wembley: Hi Kathy! Did you like your presents?
Come in! Would you like something to eat or drink? I've got a fresh box of thin mint Girlscout cookies not even opened if you want some.
Hi Kate and Fraggles!:smile: I loved the presents very much thank you. I don't want you to open a fresh box of cookies on my account. But I'll have some lemonade please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gets back home...
*Sits down with a glass of milk, a few cookies, and joins roomies in reading all the wonderful fanfics that seem to have been updated tonight.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Rolls snake eyes at the goings on. Hush you...
*Snakish eyes entrance all into seeing two spots of swirling yellow/brown-banded dots before them.
*Picks up the dice with the snake eyes and pockets them inside trunk of mystic artefacts.

Back to reading.

BEAR

Reaction score
(A note is left on room 1's door thanking Ed for the beautiful sunflower and sesame seed honey bars, and also apologizing for not being around much lately. Between work during the day and my show at night, it's hard to find time to rest! Hope everyone in the Dorms is well...
A note along with a box is left on room #6's doorstep. The note reads, "Happy belated birthday, Kathy! We're so sorry we missed the party but we've all been so busy lately. We hope you like the apple pie we left you in the box. I made it myself along with Bert and Ernie's help. Cookie Monster promised not to eat it, so consider that his gift. You'll also find in the box a gift card to Pretty Kitty's, the new cat boutique on the corner. Big Bird says that his friend Elizabeth used to take her cat, Little Murray Sparkles, there all the time! Anyway, have a great day and we'll see ya soon!
Love your friends,
Bryan, Big Bird, Snuffy, Cookie Monster, Bert and Ernie.")

Status
Not open for further replies.