Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha huh? Ryan has a WII? PRAAAAAAAWNNIEEEEEEE!
*Rushes upstairs like a demon... Do you have it? Do you have it? Have you played it yet? Mega Man 9! My guyses! The gang's all together again!
*Waits for Prawny to get back and give a detailed review via PM/email. Pwease? Pwetty Pwease?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(In room 7, the gang sits in a circle for another, if somewhat more somber, musical moment.)

(Erin starts playing guitar.)

Scooter: Where have all the flowers gone...
All: Long time passing...
Scooter: Where have all the flowers gone...
All: Long time ago...
Scooter: Where have all the flowers gone...young girls picked them, every one...
All: When will they ever learn, when will they ever learn?

Nora: Where have all the young girls gone...
Nora: Where have all the young girls gone...
Nora: Where have all the young girls gone...gone to young men, every one...
All: When will they ever learn...when will they ever learn?

Storyteller: Where have all the young men gone...
Storyteller: Where have all the young men gone...
Storyteller: Where have all the young men gone...gone for soldiers, everyone...

Beige: Where have all the soldiers gone...
Beige: Where have all the soldiers gone...
Beige: Where have all the soldiers gone...gone to graveyards, every one...

Erin: Where have all the graveyards gone...
Erin: Where have all the graveyards gone...
Erin: Where have all the graveyards gone...gone to flowers, every one...

(quick pause)

(song wraps up)

Song is "Where Have All the Flowers Gone," by the Kingston Trio, and it's been one of my favorites since I was a little kid. Sad song, I know, but I just felt like posting it.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Layout for Room 23:

The front of the room is a sitting area, with a few stools, a small couch, and a beanbag chair, all on a big oval rug. There's a small TV tucked against the wall, to the right of the door (when entering the room), next to Rowlf's upright piano in the corner. There are also some bookshelves to the left of the door, filled with books, DVDs, and teddy bears... lots and lots of teddy bears.

The left wall of the room is all kitchen, with some stools around a countertop that also serves as a table. There's a sink, oven, stove, refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets full of some standard kitchen items--bowls, plates, flatware, frying pans, cookie sheets--and some less traditional kitchen items, such as a jackhammer, pistol, bazooka, basketball hoop, hockey stick, pitchfork... One of the bottom cabinets, when opened, folds out into a bed, where the Swedish Chef sleeps. He claims it's comfortable. ...Or at least, I THINK that's what he's saying...

In the back left corner of the room is the closet. It contains Lisa's clothes, the Swedish Chef's clothes, Robin the Frog's Frog Scout uniform... and a chair and some rope, where the Swedish Chef gets to spend some time if he tries to cook any roommates.

On the back wall is a big window and window seat, which bears a pillow or two and a few more teddy bears. Under the window seat is a cubby hole, the bottom of which is a small bed for Robin. The "ceiling" of the cubby hole has a small reading light, and the walls are decorated with Frog Scout memorabilia and a picture of Robin and Kermit. Next to the cubby hole is Rowlf's doggie bed.

The back right corner of the room is curtained off to conceal Lisa's bed, which of course has a few MORE teddy bears, and a nightstand, which has a reading light, a few family pictures, and a stack of partially-filled notebooks of various sizes. Between the curtain and the piano, on the right side of the room, is a small desk, with a computer and an exercise ball. The ball has a habit of escaping the desk and rolling around the rest of the room.

And that's... pretty much the whole room!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Layout for room 16:

(for the purposes of this layout, the room from above is a compass and the wall with the door is the south wall.)

The west-south corner has a small desk with a big green lamp and a laptop. Her acoustic guitar is in a case, and is propped up next to her easel on the west wall. Pepper's bed is lined up against the west wall with the head of the bed touching the north wall underneath a window. Her blue bedspread is the same colour as the dreamcatcher hanging from her headboard. Hanging on the wall is a Labyrinth poster, and a painting by Pepper of the night sky. Along the length of the north wall is a long, low, brown couch. Perpendicular to it along the east wall is Janice's guitar and Floyd's bass, propped up on stands, next to amps. There is also a mini-fridge here, filled with fresh produce, milk, and iced tea. The south-east corner has two bunk beds for Janice and Floyd, and this corner of the room has alot of posters pinned up of rock stars from the 70's. In front of the couch in the middle of the room is a large round area rug with colours reminiscent of the 70's (alot of brown and orange) with a coffee table. Strewn on the table are magazines and notebooks belonging to Pepper, different sized and coloured candles, and guitar picks.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: (snoring on sofa) Huh? What's this about someone doing the hula?
Scooter: It's okay, Beige, go back to sleep.
Nora: Wait, in that one Rocky and Bullwinkle episode, how did that one Oogle Bird fortune go?
Erin: Let's see..."If you want to make lots of moolah, start making hoops that hula." Or something like that.
Storyteller: (sigh) I don't understand any of this.

Erine81981

Reaction score
*puts on the soundtrack to a SSL, "Big Bird's Sunny Day Camp Out* This is one of my favorite SSL. I wished i could have seen it back in the day but it didn't come around or didn't have the money.

Homer Honker: *honks nose which makes a sad sound*

Yea, thanks for that Homer but we can always put on our own show.

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk!

I figured you would love that idea.

Frazzle and Wolfgang are seen dancing around the room to the music that plays while Herry does some drawings.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Storyteller: Cheese? (starts counting) Um...Camembert, Gouda, Edam, Brie...join in, people.
Scooter: Cheddar, Swiss, blue...
Nora: Feta, Oleron, mozzarella...
Erin: Wensleydale, Jarlsburg, Gruyere...
Beige: Parmesan, Romano, ricotta...wait a minute, why are we doing this?
Scooter: 'Cause Ailie said 'cheese.'
Storyteller: And we...
Beige: Meaning you...
Storyteller: Fine. I took that to mean that she wanted us to start naming cheeses.
Nora: I'm feeling a craving for a grilled cheese.
Erin: There's some Gruyere in the fridge. (pause) Forget the fear of communism in the 50s. This is the real domino effect.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eech... Can't stand most cheeses myself. Then again, there are some I do like. Good thing there's a piece of cheesecake in the fridge. Might use that as a flave for a Richardesque skeletal cabby. If I could get some ideas on the garb he should be clad in though...
*Leaves the question for Erin whenever she should come back.

UD: What about the surprise for everybody?
Eh, that's coming along... Need to plan the colors and some quotes/logos for others.

*Goes to get that slice of cheesecake and a glass of milk before heading off to sleep.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:calling Ed Hi Ed!It's Prairie. We still can't come in because Kathy's still feeling not feeling well.But can you do us a favor?Please decorate Room 6 for Mrs.Briill's birthday?Thanks! Bye!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*On the phone. Sure... Anything in particular you'd like to have as part of the decorations/party? *Jots down notes in his brain diary while speaking with Prairie.

Status
Not open for further replies.