Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Herry, Frazzle, Homer and..*carring Wolfgang*.....I wanted to let you guys know that i won't be here a little after Feburary.

Herry: Ok.

Frazzle: Adkjfjkdf gjgjd with somewrig.

No. I won't be here at all. I'm leaving the dorms.

Herry: What?

Homer Honker: Honk honk honk?

I figured i need to have some time to myself.

Herry: But your most of the time by yourself.

I know but i really need some time just alone. It's not any of your fault and also i'm (whispers).

Herry: What? I thought you already knew how.

Not really. But i'm getting help by my sister. But i'll be back later down the year. I promise to write you guys and let anyone who wants to take you in as their roomies. Can do.

Wolfgang: Arf arf arf arf! *sniff sniff*

*holding Wolfgang* I know but i'll be here till Feburary. So we can still have some fun then. What would ya'll like to do tonight? I don't have to be to work till 10 tomorrow morning.

Herry: Can we do a MST3K marathon?

Sure. I really don't have that much episodes expect for...*counts on figures*....about 8 or 10 episodes but we can still make it work. Is everyone up to it?

Frazzle: Yeah!

Homer Honker: HONK!

Wolfgang: ARF!

Good! Then lets get to it.

RedRocker

Reaction score
*Lou knocks on Kate, Gobo, and Wembley's door. Lou calls out.*
Hey! Guys, want some cookies? I baked them myself!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Sugar, glorious sugar!
Red: You been into the doozer sticks or what?
Beth: Nope, eating Nerds
Abby: You're eating nerds! That's not very nice, first you shouldn't call people names and second, you shouldn't eat them!
Beth: *laughs* It's a kind of candy. I think you guys would like them actually
Red: *takes a taste* Are you kidding? I love them!
Beth: I should've guessed that!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet sweet sweet little treats huh Beth? Think I'll stick to peppermint marbles myself.

*In the mood for some good fanfic. Too bad most authors are on... You don't suppose they went on strike do you! :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ima booking early. So have fun and try not to wreck da place. See yous tomorrow. :sleep:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sighs. Is there an Addams/Batman Animated Series fan in the house? Need someone to ask about somethings and I dunno who to consult from ma forum friends. Contact me please. :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ryan: *plops down on the couch and spreads out* *sighs happily* Ah, the weekend, my favorite of times... A time for complete and total relaxa--
Gonzo: *runs in* Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan, Ryan!
Ryan: *sigh* Mayhaps I spoke to soon... Yes, Gonzo?
Gonzo: Was I interrupting something?
Ryan: Just my monologue about how relaxing weekends are. Especially those of the three day variety, such as this one.
Gonzo: Oh! Cool! So what're we gonna do?
Ryan: Nothing.
Gonzo: Huh?
Ryan: Yup. Nothing. I'm going to finally get a chance to relax. I'm not even glancing at homework until Monday, and I'm not even thinking about school until then either. I'm just going to... relax.
Gonzo: Well THAT's boring! Where's the excitement? The pizzazz? This is the THREE day weekend, Ryan! You need to live it up!
Ryan: Okay Gonzo... I'll make you a deal. Since this is a season of democratics... we'll take a vote. If the rest of our roommates think we should do something, we'll do something. If not... well then we relax for the weekend. Deal?
Gonzo: Done!
Ryan: Good. Hey fellas! Come out here, will ya?
*Clifford, Sam, Pepe, and Camilla file out*
Ryan: Hey gang, question... on this the most glorious of three day weekends... would you rather do something wildy outlandish and probably unsafe with Gonzo, or spend a quiet, relaxing weekend here at the Dorms with me, eating pizza and watching movies?
Camilla: Bragawk bawk bawk byuck baw! Buck buck bawk!
Gonzo: HA! One vote for me!
Ryan: *blink* Well that's surprising. Guys?
Pepe: Si, si, I agree with de chicken, hokay. Pepe craves de excitement... and possibly de womens? Hehehe.
Ryan: ...Come again?
Clifford: Yeah, man, I'm with the prawn. Anything that gets me outta this dorm room is a good thing.
Ryan: ...What?
Sam: For the first time... I concur.
Ryan: *stares at Sam* *looks at Gonzo* How much are you paying them?
Gonzo: *wide eyes* None! Haha! This is GREAT! C'mon guys, let's go! Whoo! *darts out of the room*
Ryan: Wha... What are... WHAT?
Clifford: *shrugs* Sorry dude. But it's been forever since you did anything with us--we've just been cramped up in here. It'll be nice to get out.
Sam: Indeed. A time to see this great country at it's peak! ...Bleak winter.
Pepe: Si, and de womens are all bundled up like de snow bunnies, hokay!
Ryan: *grumbles* So much for MY relaxing weekend... *grabs coat* Alright, lead the way.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <bouncing on ball, reading a textbook>
Rowlf: ...What are you doing?
Lisa: Reeeeading.
Rowlf: For homework?
Lisa: Yup!
Robin: On a THREE-day WEEKEND?
Lisa: <Shrug> It's not my fault I got the wrong Psychology book and therefore fell behind. And besides, it's INTERESTING!
<Rowlf and Robin look at each other and shrug>
Robin: Well, when you're done, can we go outside and play hide-and-go-seek?
Rowlf: Little chilly out for that, isn't it?
Robin: I'll wear my hat.
Lisa: <Looks up guiltily> I, um... Have more reading to do, for my grammar class...
Robin: ...Oh. ...Well, when you're done with THAT, can we get the Swedish Chef out of the kitchen so we can bake cookies?
Lisa: <amused> Good luck getting him out of the kitchen... And... I'm sorry, Robin. I have even MORE reading to do for my literature class...
Robin: ...Oh.
Lisa: But I'll tell you what. I'll get all my reading done today and tomorrow, and we can play all day Monday. Okay?
Robin: <Sigh> I guess...
Lisa: ...HEY, CHEF! GO OUTSIDE AND PLAY HIDE-AND-GO-SEEK WITH ROWLF AND ROBIN!
Robin: Oh BOY!
Rowlf: Thank goodness for the fur coat.
Chef: Yur de NURBIN de soog meer de SHMERGLE shmur de DUU--
Lisa: Lemme rephrase. Chef, go play outside with Rowlf and Robin, or I'm ordering pizza for dinner tonight.
Rowlf: On second thought, Robin, how 'bout a sing-along?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Just one more and the latest batch of haunters will be finished.
Count: Hexcellent my fiend.
UD: The chilly air and rainy atmosphere is positively delightful to ghouls like us.
Yep... All that's missing is to hear from Kim now. What say we take a cozy afternoon nap and then go out to Everybody Eats for dinner?
Count and UD: Yes... Best idea yet. :hungry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hunkers down to watch the football game. Go Ravens! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.