Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

christyb

Reaction score
Attaching Roses to everyone's door.

Me: There finished. One rose for everyone. *looks down* Uhhh,Scooter, did you buy too many.
:wink:: Nope they're for you. Happy birthday roomie!
Me: Awwwww...Scooter. *kisses Scooter on the cheek*
:wink:: :embarrassed:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth walks into dorm after long day at work*
Red: Did you see we got roses on the door from Christyb and Scooter!
Beth: Oh, isn't that sweet! Did you put them in water?
Red: Of course! Water's my specialty! We also got a package from Ed and the Count.
Beth: Did you open it yet?
Red: Nope, I was waiting for you.
Beth: Well, we'll have to see what's inside.
Red: I think everyone liked their cookies!
Beth: I'm so glad! Well, I think I'm going to unwind a little bit and watch some t.v. before going out for Valentine's Day later.
Red: Sounds good.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:I found a rose on our door from Scooter & Christy,Kathy. :smile:
Kathy:Wow...how sweet! Everyone here is so thoughtful! Did you know today is Christy's birthday?
Prairie:Yep...one step ahead of you roomie. I got her a card for both of us to sign.
Kathy.:Good thinking!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you've had a good day. As for Count von Count and myself, another long Monday. Lookin' forward to going home, freshening up in the bat-room, eating dinner, and watching maybe at least another JHH episode tonight.

Oh yeah, we'll reveal our Valentine's Day surprise to you all when we get home. Why then? Cause we can have a small chorus of Happy Birthday for Christy. Hopefully, the bats already picked up the B-day cake for her. Well, see you guys a little later.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: *opening door* Hey look guys,there's some packages here for us,from our dormates,for Valentine's Day.Thanks all.Happy birthday to Christyb & G-Man,hope there wishes came true.I left small baskets at everyone's door(just now),with a muppety valentine card,some message candy hearts,Hershey kisses & homade chocolate chip cookies. Happy Valentine's Day everybody,even though its a bit late in the day.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Prairie: I realize it's a little late but Happy Valentines' Day to you all! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Home again, home again. Well, my credit card payment's made, just have to drop it in the mail tomorrow.
Count: "What's that? Ah, 1 red rose!"
Yes, thanks to Christy and Scooter, we'll put it in a little cup of water near our flowery windowbox.

Count: "And there's 1 box of baked cookies from Kathy and PD!"
Thanks, they must've taken you a good amount of time to make.

Count: "And 1 bag of mixed candies and message hearts from JFS!"
Heh, hope she likes the present we got her.

Though it may be late, last I checked the calendar still says it's Valentine's Day. So, as a gift from the Count von Count and myself... we hope you like the chocolate hearts covered with a fine silky spiderweb veil made out of whipped merangue. And JFS, your case holds the special musical heart. It's a chocolate heart big as a double fist with chocolate chips and little bits of coffee mixed in. There are four additional musical notes for you and the band to share. Only the heart is covered with the spiderweb veil. And as for Oscar, well we made some shockolate scaramel candies with a bitter butterscotch glaze. Hope he hates them.
And how could we forget!

Count: "Finishing counting up the candles, almost... there, ready."
*Both wheel in a vanilla frosted heart-shaped birthday cake lined with the candles near the top in two half-arches.

Happy Birthday Christy and G-Man!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth opens box from Count*
Beth: Look Red, Chocolate Hearts with spider web merangue!
Red: Cool! We also got chocolate kisses and candy hearts from JFS.
Beth: We have good friends here
Red: I hope Christyb had a good birthday today! Count made a cake for her.
Beth: That was nice of him! It has been a nice Valentine's Day.
Red: I agree!
Thanks to everyone for the wonderful treats!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:Mmmm....look at all these delicious treats we got!
Kathy:Yeah...if I keep eating this way,I'll be as big as a horse! Maybe I'll go for a run around the campus before my first class tomorrow.
Prairie: I'll join you.
Kathy:OK. I hope that Christy & G-Man had great birthdays today.
Prairie: I'm sure they did. They deserved them :smile: Well...I don't know about you,roomie,but I'm tired. You going to bed too?
Kathy: In a bit. Sleep well, Prairie.
Prairie:Back atcha Kath.

Status
Not open for further replies.