Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth enters dorm*
Beth: Hi Red, I'm finally home after a VERY loooong day.
Red: Yeah, you were gone a long time! I forget Wednesday is your long day at work.
Beth: Yeah, I had to teach religion classes tonight. Blah.
Red: I saw Kathy and she said to check your e-mail.
Beth: Ok, I will! So, did you have a good time catching up with Mokey?
Red: Yeah! We spent some time together today talking about all you Silly Creatures and stuff. But, we love you guys. Mokey and Mupitz also left us some belated V-day treats, including radish dust cookies, yummy.
Beth: Sounds good, I kind of had a bad day, so I could go for some yummy cookies! :smile:
Red: Want to wind down by watching some of those Friends DVD's you like so much?
Beth: Yeah, that sounds good.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: Thanks guys for enjoying ya'lls garden valentine. Thanks as well everyone for the goodies.

Herry: Tasteful.

Cookie M: Thanks for cookies everyone. Me love, ha ha ha ha ha ha....*munch, munch, gobble, gobble, munch* BURP!

Yea! Thanks everyone for the delicious goodies.

Oscar: I hated it.

OSCAR!!

Oscar: Thats one thing about valentines.

What?

Oscar: Us grouches don't give each o-ther stuff. We tell them things like; scram, stop bothering me, get lost and stuff like that.

I would of figured. You know what Oscar?

Oscar: Wwwhaaat?!

GET LOST!!

Oscar: Uh...ohhhergggrrrr...Ahhhhh*slams lid*

I knew that would get'em.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Dee: I'm going to make chili for lunch,if anyone wants some.I'm free for the day,doing laundry(again) & I might go out and get some blank video tapes(to start taping As Time Goes By,Are You Being Served & BallyKissAngel).:smile:

Floyd: Thanks for all of the valentine gifts everybody,much appreciated.

Dee: I noticed Floyd,when I was at Target the other day,they already have St. Patrick's Day cards,etc.. on display<gasp>.The year's going quickly,isn't it?

Dr. Teeth: I believe so too,Di.After St. Patty's Day,the stores will display Easter stuff.

Zoot: Yeah.:zany:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Hey Dr. Teeth I actually saw Easter stuff out when I was at Target yesterday, so it's not just St. Patty's Day. Time is moving quickly!
Red: I think the Trash Heap would have some sort of words of wisdom about time and taking things one day at a time or something.
Beth: I know I was just talking about how stores tend to rush the season a bit.
Red: Yeah, I suppose you are right about that! I have noticed time moves faster out here in "outer space" than down at the Rock due to all your holidays!
Beth: Speaking of time, I'm out of it for the moment, gotta get back to work!
Red: See you later! Hope you have a better day than yesterday!
*Gives Beth hug*
Beth: Thanks Red! I'll see you later today!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Just waking up......

Good morning everyone. I wouldn't mind some chill Dee. Knowing the monsters I know they'll want some too. Oscar on the other hand wouldn't want any. That grouch sometimes can be a pain.

Oscar: I heard that.

Hush! Go back to sleep.

Oscar: Thats what I was about to do.

You need some manners you know?

Oscar: Grouches don't need manners. We're....

....grouches! I know that. Speaking of grouches, Where's Grungetta?

Oscar: She's visiting her aunt.

Oh. See you later stinky face.

Oscar: See you later hap-py, glad to glee of a person. *slams lid*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just finished eating a couple of hamburgers for dinner. Might hit the sack a bit later. Well, looks like we're in store for a loooong weekend. Might watch my JHH episodes again to finetune the entries for the list. If anyone wants to drop in, LMK. Might also re-open the castle thread on Sunday. Was thinking of changing it to a fan fic, but it'll girate better as a game thread. Unless you think I should spin it into a fan fic thread that is.
Well, maybe I'll sleep on it and decide later. LMK if you guys have any plans for the weekend.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Ed & Count,
Prairie has a paper to do,and I'm just going to take it easy tonight. I might go to bed early as well. I didn't sleep well last night (headaches again :stick_out_tongue: It's part of my condition but I'm seeing my dr. next week. I'll tell her that they're happening again. ) So I've spent most of the day alternating between sleeping & watching TV.
As for the weekend,I'll see what's going on.
See ya

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*Beth enters dorm*
Beth: Hey Red, how was your day?
Red: Good, I have a paper to write though. But it's all about diving techniques so it will be fun.
Beth: That's cool
Red: Did you have a better day today?
Beth: Yeah, I talked to someone I work with and she helped me feel better
Red: Speaking of feeling better I was talking to Prairie Dawn and she said Kathy wasn't feeling great today.
Beth: That's too bad. I hope she feels better tomorrow! I'm sending happy thoughts her way.
Red: Count was wondering what was up for the weekend
Beth: Hmmm, I don't know. We could go to a movie, we didn't end up going last weekend.
Red: Yeah that's true. We could have a party.
Beth: Yeah, we've got enough leftover V-day treats to share!
Red: Guess we'll have to play it by ear!
Beth: Good plan. Well, I'll let you get to that paper. I'm going to read a magazine.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Gets out of the bath tubs.......

(steam) Ahhhhh that feels great. Now for some music. *turns on some Muppet music; Tribute to Jim Henson is playing*

Grover: Hey that was me.

Herry: Me too.

Cookie M: Me wasn't.

Oscar: I was. Ha ha ha ha ha Cookie Monster.

Cookie M: Me not mad.

Oscar: Oh forget you. *slams lid*

Well time to head to bed. Good night folks.

christyb

Reaction score
Me: Morning everyone! *takes a sip of coffee* Hope ya'll have a great day. Me, I'm taking the day off and working on my fraggle fanfic. So I'll be here in the corner if you need me. *plops on couch with a notebook*

:wink:: Just like that you're taking the day off??
Me: Yes, why?
:wink:: I was just wondering. Usually you're go, go , go.
Me: Not by choice Scooter. Today's for relaxing.
:wink:: You need it. But not this *takes away coffee*.
Me:Heeeyyyyy!!
Scooter: You asked me to help you to break you of your addiction and I am. *walks away sipping my coffee*
Me: *yells at Scooter* Yeah but I didn't tell you to drink MY coffee make your own!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.