Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*Kelly finally comes back after moping around from being depressed.*

Spike (just about to go to sleep): ZZZ ... huh? Where've YOU been?

Kelly (shrugs): Around. I just wanted to be alone for awhile. I'm better now. *pause* And I got lost.

Spike (facepalm)

Kelly (pulls out a small thin map): I've been all over North Hensonville, apparently. I called Ed when I got lost ... and Tony ... and I think I'm starting to get the hang of the place. I've been everywhere Ed said consisted of Blocks A, E, and I. *shows map to Spike*

Spike (squints): I can barely see it....

Kelly (nods): Well, it's 2 inches by 8 inches. It'll come 3 or 4 parts. That was part 1. I made it a size so that if printed altogether when it's done, it'll be 8 square inches, which should fit on a piece of paper.

Spike: So where's da rest of it?

Kelly: It's late, moron. And it took as long as it did for me to map THIS much. I'm not wandering all over town, you know. *yawns* I gotta get some sleep though. I'll map some more next week or so. 'Night, Spike. *belly flops onto the bed*

Kiki

Reaction score
Katie: I AM BACK. (Wearing a trench-coat. Even though she wasn't wearing one when she left...) Mick, I have something for ya... (Produces a Womble plushie out of her trench-coat)

Mick: *GASP!* Orinoco! *hugs the Womble closely* ;_;

Katie: We have to /share/ him, 'kay?

Don: Uhh. :confused:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (drives into room): Hey, Spike, did Kelly ever get back?

Spike (on computer, nodding): Yeah, 'pin. She came back home last night. She's decided to map the town or somethin'. She said she'd be back later.

Cotterpin: Well, how big is the town?

Spike (shrugs): Dunno. Can't be dat big. Haven't been out to go see.

Cotterpin (sighs, shakes head): You're hopeless.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh... So that's what the hoop's for. Erm, just for the halibut. *Exits.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (stumbles into the main lobby and posts a really really big sign): Ahem! All Dorm inhabitants! I have FINALLY completed a map of this town called "Hensonville". However, these locations are left without a place to stay -- ahem --
Bridal Beauty Gowns
Cabin Fever Party Supplies.
Cold Comforts, (ice cream shop).
Comp-U-Turn Center
Deep Freeze Parlor
Fur and Fleece and Everything Neece Adoption Center
The Fuzzy Feet Hotel.
Hensonville Information Center.
House of 'EM Comics Shop
Juhl's Pizza Parlor
The Louise Gold Theater.
Mae Wong's Chinese Take-Out.
The Mallory Gallery.
Mr. Bassman's Basics Music Store
The Muppeteer Convention Hall
Puppetry Workshop.
Tuxedo Times Junction
The Upper Crust Bakery.
Wardrobe Disasters Clothiers.
The X-Cade Marks the Spot

I don't have the foggiest idea where they need to go. I have lots of space in Northern Hensonville, Central Hensonville below the Dorms, and the Southeast corner where the National Park is. Please drop a note by room 2 if you've got any ideas. Thanks! *heads to room 2*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves note for Kelly for some of the town locations.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Spike *listens to music as Kelly finally arrives and plops down exhaused into bed)*

Kelly: Unnnh ...

Spike: Huh?

Kelly: Map ... finished ... ZZZZZZZZZ

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Knocks on Squeaky's door. Count and UD: Hello in there. May we please speak to the Claudia of the house? We were wondering if you could help with something. It seems our main roomie is feeling a bit blah lately, what with no fanfic updates to his favorite stories. So um... Would you happen to know or have the means of making a Whatnot girl/ghoul for him? Pretty please? :batty: :flirt: :sympathy:

Status
Not open for further replies.