Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (walks over to Caitlyn, gives her the crystal ball): I gotta go to bed and I'm taking Spike with me. Cotterpin can hang with Waldo if he wants. Just twist that crystal ball in your hand and wish to return to the Dorms when you're ready.

Spike: I AIN'T goin' in dat little ratmobile!

Kelly: Fine. Walk back. *kisses Digit and Lindbergh* Happy Birthday, guys! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
In room 10...

Katie: (Lying on the couch, dead to the world, talking in her sleep) B-b-but you don't understand! I'm The Stig! I'm The Stig! I'm The Stig! I AM TH-

Ploobis: *Pushing Katie* Wake up, you're talking in your sleep again you r-tard!

Scred, Mick & Don: R-tard...? =P

Ploobis: Secondly, you can't be The Stig. You can never be The Stig. You're a girl, remember?

Katie: -_- ...

Ploobis: Now move! You too, Scred.

Scred: But I wasn't even on the c-

Ploobis: I SAID MOVE!

Scred: ;_;

Don: What's with you, Ploobis?

Mick: It's tha' time of the mon-

Ploobis: *Attempts to throttle Mick*

Mick: Eep. O_O *Dodges* See, told yew 'e was up the rag. =P

Ploobis: I'M MISSING MY SHOW! *Nudges Katie out of the way, to the very edge of the couch*

Don: What's your show? :confused:

Ploobis: *Changes the channel on the remote to Home and Away, suddenly perks up* Oh, thank God I haven't missed the start!

Katie: Personally, I'm more of a Neighbours gal. I mean sure it's got tons of plot-holes and it's a little cheesy but I still love it and-

Ploobis: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *Starts singing along to the theme, putting on a girlie voice, being completely serious* ...Closer each day... Home and Awaaaaaaayyy!

Everyone else: O_O

Don: I'm scared. :confused:

Kiki

Reaction score
(Unusual silence in room 10)

Don: ...So. Would you guys like to, um, do anything...?

Ploobis: *Lying on the couch lazily* Home & Away is over. I'm good.

(Silence)

Don: Would anyone like to go anywhere? (Pauses) *Turns to Katie* Katherine, is there anywhere you'd like to go?

Katie: *Half out-of-it* ...I want the world to see, I don't's care when it will be... there's no doubt, I wanna go to the suuuuuuuunnnnnn...

Mick: *Claps along, unenthusiastically*

Don: -_-

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (is outside because doing homework is impossible inside, what with Spike wanting to blast his music, Newsie splats just beside her): What the --! *stares* Um, dude ... you okay?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (eventually leaves to drop off paperwork, then goes back to room 2)

Spike: How was yesterday?

Kelly (smiles): I think half the city had babies. The nursery was almost full. :stick_out_tongue: *looks around* Is Cotterpin here?

Spike (shrugs): Dunno. Left her at the party. Figured Waldo'd bring her back. Or Cait. Personally, I went ta bed after walkin' back here.

Kelly (shrugs): Oh well, she'll be alright. It's not like she can't get back in. I wonder how that newsman is doing. He didn't look well when I left ... and somehow he fell near me when I was doing homework this morning. *smiles* I should get him a get-well card. He seems to go through a lot around here.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Cotterpin (finally driving through the little door to room 2): Hey! I can't believe you two really LEFT me there!

Kelly (on laptop): Um ... didn't Cait bring you and the others home?

Cotterpin: THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! What IS important is that you just ditched me! For what?

Kelly: School?

Spike: 'Cause I could?

Cotterpin (still fuming): Well, I HEARD what you're saying about me in that STUPID story of yours! You ARE going to kill me off, aren't you?

Kelly: Um ... yes and no?

Cotterpin: Well ... well ... I'm going over to that nice journalist man's room! HE'LL write the REAL story about me -- unlike you two-faced, lying, dishonest --.

Kelly: I'm not lying! You're not even in this story!

Cotterpin: Uh-HUH! I hear you all the time! "Cotterpin did this" and "Cotterpin did that"!

Kelly: Yeah, but the idea is ... those will just be actors PLAYING Doozers. What part of that is so hard to understand?

Cotterpin: I would NEVER screw up THAT badly!

Kelly (stares unbelievingly at Cotterpin)

Cotterpin: Well ... okay. But I AM going to stay out in the common room! I'm not coming back here until I get an apology! *drives out of the room*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (deciding to check on Cotterpin, opens door only to find Waldo two inches in front of her face): Aaaaagh! *falls backwards*

Spike (laughs his tail off)

Kelly (blushing): Oh, um, hey *sees Cait with Waldo* how's it going? Did the party go alright after I left?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (takes crystal ball): Oh, thanks! Heheh ... I'm amazed all you did was wish yourselves home. Unless ... that band thing ... *winks* Yeah, um, anyway, I was gonna go check up on Cotterpin. *looks at Waldo* Maybe you and I should hang back though, Cait. Let's let Waldo talk to her. She's not mad at him. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (to Cait): Come on in. Sit. We don't bite.

Spike (on his bed, reading magazines, smiling): Yet.

Meanwhile ...

Cotterpin (sitting underneath one of the dining tables in the common room, spots Waldo): Waldo? *sniff*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Kelly (sits on her bed, as it's the only other available seat): Oh ... well. Been working on that whole "cheering up" thing.

Spike (not looking at her): Been about t'ree weeks since da last break down. From what I can tell ... ya got maybe 'bout anudder t'ree before she has another one.

Kelly (rolls eyes): Whatever. I FINALLY got over my writer's block. So, that's good.

Meanwhile ...

Cotterpin: Oh, Waldo -- I don't know what makes me madder ... what Kelly's writing about me ... *sheepishly* or that it's pretty accurate. It's just ... Doozers back in Doozer Dome make fun of me sometimes. I just feel this story is adding to my humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.