Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: It's Homecoming day! Whoopie!!!!!
Beth: Well, gee Red, why don't you wake up the entire dorm!
Red: Everyone should be awake early today!!!
Beth: All right, if you insist. Do you think Snuffy's any better today?
Red: Gee I don't know
Mokey: Well, I was going to call Big Bird and see about joining his Birdketeer club, so I can find out for you
Beth: That would be nice of you to check on. Otherwise it sounds like one of the new dormies, BJ, is willing to take Snuffy's place.
Red: Oh good.
Mokey: *calling Big Bird* Hello Big Bird, this is Mokey Fraggle in room 3. I've been meaning to call you and join your Birdketeer club, I really love nature and it sounds like fun. If it's ok for me to join, just let me know and I'll be there! Also, Red is wondering how Snuffy is doing and if he'll be able to cheer for the game tonight. So, just give us a call when you can. Have a nice day!
Beth: Well, that takes care of that!
Red: Well, I'm going to go wash up and get ready for all the days festivities
Mokey: Sounds good, maybe I'll join you
Beth: Me too
*they head for the bathroom for showers*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, wonder if Beth's finished with the bathroom. Oh well, already brushed the fangs and done all I need. I'll just take the clothes I want and use one of the upstairs bathrooms.
*Goes up to Floor 2 with clothes, towel, and baby shampoo for eyelids and eyebrows...
*Knocks on door to Room #26. Hi Kyle, just wanted to wish Grover a Happy B-day. LMK if there's to be a party later, though it'd have to be early cause of the game. Then again, it could be tomorrow or on Sunday if you and Bry wanna have a double party for Grover and Telly at the same time.

Good day to all.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:sing: "If I knew you were coming,I'd have baked a cake.baked a cake...."
Prairie:Hi Kath!What are you making?
Cupcakes for Grover since it's his birthday.
Prairie:Oooohhh!Cuppeecakes!*reaching out to take one.*
Hey! Mitts off of there,missy.I'll make some Toll House cookies after I bring the cookies up to Grover,all right?
Prairie:OK,that's fine.I'm really looking forward to the Homecoming game tonight & the party.
Yeah...it'll be a lot of fun.You've done a lot of practising.I'm proud of you!:smile:
Prairie:Thanks!I think I know how to do the run & split now without pulling any muscles.
Excellent!Let's bring these cupcakes,this card & this book about superheroes up to the birthday monster.
Prairie:Sounds like a plan.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Why don't we go to Room 26, to say Grover a happy birthday

ELMO: OKAY!

ZOE: OKAY!

ALL: (ELMO, ZOE AND PETER): HAPPY BIRTHDAY! GROVER!

PETER: Hi! Cookie Monster and Herry

ELMO: Hi! Cookie Monster and Herry

ZOE: Hi! Cookie Monster and Herry

PETER: and We are going to give Grover and all the other dormies 4 tickets to a Celtics basketball game November 2nd against the New York Knickerbockers at the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston as a present, now i'm familiar with Boston, you either drive or take the Train into Back Bay, then take either the green line from Copley to North Station. So I'm going to give Grover some Basketball tickets!

ELMO: That is nice of Zoe, me and you

PETER: Aww!

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Good morning everyone! La la la!
Bry: Mording, Big Birdt.
Rosita: Are you feeling better?
Bry: eh, a litto.
Telly: You still talk funny. He he.
Bry: (throws Telly a dirty look)
Telly: *ahem*
Bry: I am goin to da batroom to take a shower. Be back in a minute. (walks out the door) Oh, Hi, Peter. How are you? Hi Elmo and Zoe.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bathed and dressed and with an evil smile on his face... The surprise for Homecoming's finished, just not sure where to post it. Should it go in the Friends & Family section? Or straight to the Fan Fiction and Fan Art area?
First one to voice their opinions gets the story posted there.

Hmmm, wonder what we can get for Grover. *Lightbulb goes off over the Count von Count's head. Count: I know vhat, and it'll just take a second.
*Takes telephone and makes a call to get a special present from back home. Thank you Mrs. Grover's Mommy, I'm sure he'll love it.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER, ELMO AND ZOE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TELLY!

TELLY: WOW!

ELMO: And Zoe and Peter is going to give you a present

ZOE: You would love it

(Telly opens his present)

PETER: It is 5 tickets to A Patriots Game Sunday October 30th, Sunday Night against the Bills!

(Telly Thanks everybody)

PETER, ELMO AND ZOE: Hi Big Bird!, Hi Snuffy, Hi Rosita

BEAR

Reaction score
Stinky: No one ever says hi to me!

Telly: That was nice of Peter to give me these tickets. I have 5 of them. You guys wanna join me?
Big Bird: Sure.
Rosita: Okay, we'll all go.
Telly: I guess since my birthday isn't until Sunday and he won't be here, he wanted to give it to me early. So nice of them.
Bry: (coming back from shower) All cleaned up.
Rosita: Okay, time to take your soup. I already gave Snuffy his.
Bry: Oh okay...(has some soup) Ick. It smells awful.
Snuffy: Yeah.
Big Bird: Oh, I forgot. I got a call from Mokey. I should call her back. I think she wants to join the Birdkateers.
Rosita: That's wonderful, Big Bird.
Big Bird: (dials Mokey) Hi, Mokey. This is your friend Big Bird. Snuffy is still a little sick, but he said that he will probably feel good enough to cheer next week. If you want, you are of course welcome to join our Birdketeers club. We meet regularly every thursday. Camilla the Chicken is in the club too. It would be nice to have more members. Of course, there aren't a whole lot of birds here at the dorms, but other people are always welcome. I will send you a Birdkateers uniform later. Well, see you at homecoming! Bye! (hangs up). I like Mokey a lot.
Rosita: Yeah, she is sweet. I remember when I stayed with her and Beth the weekend Bryan was gone. (a bubble forms over Rosita head of a memory from that weekend). It was fun!
Telly: So anyway, what are we giving Grover for his birthday?
Bry: Oh yeah. Let me go get it to show you. I left it in the car.
Rosita: Hey, he is sounding a little better.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh man, it's Grover's birthday and I don't have anything for him!

Clifford: Relax man. I've got the perfect thing!

Really? What is it?

Clifford: I got him this! *Holds up football* It's signed by yours truly! Heh heh.

I don't think he'd like that very much...

Clifford: Well I don't see you coming up with any bright ideas!

Ok, ok, we can give him the football. But, you haven't signed it yet have you?

Clifford: Naw man, not yet.

Good. Give it here and we'll keep it that way. I'm sure I can find something else to give him to. Oh! I almost forgot! Could you send this down to The Count for a belated present? I forgot to send him one. Thanks Cliff!

Clifford: Well, what is it?

It's a DVD, it's the Count's Greatest Moments, complete with a "Count It Higher Music Video!"

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Are we ready for the Football Game

ELMO: Yeah!

Zoe: Yeah!

PETER: Then let's go to Muppet All-Stars Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.