ELMO: That is unbelievable

ZOE: That is pretty when it is snowing

PETER: I'm a New Englander and I'm into winter weather and it is pretty

ELMO: Tomorrow, why don't we go out and check out the snow

ZOE: Yeah, Right.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um guys... Yorick's already with Uncle Deadly and the rest of Prawn Cracker's roommates, wherever they may be fright now.

Also, apologies to SgtPepper and ReneeLouvier, but you and your roomies will have to camp out in the lobby for the weekend. Your rooms are being readied, need some time to finish the preparations. Hope you understand, will LYK when you can move in and sorry for the inconvenience.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yorrick?! He's here?! With us?!

UD: I didn't tell you that when I moved in?

Yorrick: You look yummy! *bites my hand*

Ow! That's it! Yorrick you're going back with G-MAN and Pepe and Rizzo! *picks up Yorrick and throws him to G-MAN's dorm*

UD: Keep that temper down there Ryan...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
The Sleeping Bag and The Pig

"We...we have to camp out all weekend!?" Piggy huffs loudly, looking over at Renee.

Renee's already pulled out her sleeping bag, cause...she actually brought it. She's sitting on top of it, fiddling with her iPod, connecting it to her laptop.

"My...dosn't vous look comfy..."
Piggy sneers a little bit at Renee, then sits down very delicately beside her. She might as well get used to Renee, if the two are going to be roomies...

"Why did I pick you again??"

"Cause I can help you 'study', remember?"

"Oh yeah....I just hate doing school work, you know. It tires moi's brain..."

"Yeah, I know all too well. Wait--Did you even bring your books? Or a sleeping bag, Miss Piggy??"

"Why would moi have to lug around all that unessary stuff??"

":eek: In case this happened!? I told you they probably wouldn't take us in until Monday!!"

Renee decides rather then let Miss Piggy have an absolute tantrum and have her end up with broken ribs, she just let Piggy have her sleeping bag.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*hears talking in lobby, and comes out, nearly tripping over Renee on the floor* Oh, hi Renee and Miss Piggy, I'm Kate! I'm up in room 38. I notice you're having some trouble getting settled. I was wondering if you two would like to take up temporary lodgings in our room for the weekend. If not, at least you can store your stuff with us, and maybe make it easier when you do move in.
I'm rooming with Lou and Wembley Fraggle, and we have plenty of room! Let me know if you're interested. I'm sure the Count won't have a problem with me helping out some friends in need!

G-MAN

Reaction score
(OC: Really, I didn't know that, I figured it would be cool to have him pop up for a brief visit to the Dorms what with Harry joining up, I wasn't trying to take him as a roommate)
Me: (Catches Yorick in arms) I don't want him, you can keep him. (Trys to toss Yorick away, but he holds on to my arm using his mouth) Hey, let go. (Flings him off back to ThePrawnCracker)

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Renee looks up at FraggleMuppet, and smiles. She picks up her glasses and looks at them, they're broken; but she just puts the pieces of them into her pocket, smiling. She's glad someone finally talked to them. :wink:

"Thanks. Um...I'm Renee. Renee Louvier. And this is Mis--"

"I am Miss Piggy, (aside to Renee) I don't need your introduction, you may screw it up! (to FraggleMuppet) Thank you, you are too kind!!! Sure, if we wouldn't be a bother to vous..."

"Are you sure we won't be a bother? I have late-night classes, and I'm always in and out of here at weird hours of the night...Oh. Wait. It's only 2 days. Sure, we'll take you up on your offer!"

With that, Renee picked up her bags as well as Miss Piggy's and they made their way to FraggleMuppet's room, for their temp boarding.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to be away from the monster head. *opens door and Yorrick flies onto my face* OWWWWWW!! *muffled voice* Get him off of my face! *yanking on Yorrick to get off*

Herry: I'm not messing with him.

Cookie M: Me nither. *runs off*

Herry: Wait for me! *runs after Cookie*

*muffled voice* Thanks guys. Get off my face you you you....*POPS*.....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *drops him and runs after Herry and Cookie*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover comes home from work

Grover: Hello? *looks around the room for Me and the Monsters* Is anyone home? *sees Chris and Harry the hipseter* Hello there. I am Grover Monster. I see that my friends are not here. By the why, whats your name?

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (opens door and walks out into hallway) What's going on out here?
(Yorrick the head is down the hall looking at Telly and starts to come towards him) WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! (Telly gets chased around the dorms by the Yorrick)

Status
Not open for further replies.