Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You do realize that Lips is also available? Now what room would you like? Smiles (Nicole) and the other members of the EM are up on the third floor in Room #34. Would you like the room across or next to theirs?

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'll would also like Lips too then.:wink: Yes could you put me in the room right next to the other members? Who else is on thet floor?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK then... *Picks key from marble 36 on lobby's backwall.
Hello MuppetMatt... And hey, Animal... And Dr. Teeth... And Lips too. Great, the band's all here again. Come on, I'll show you to your room.
*Leads new boarders past two sets of double doors, and into the 2nd Floor's main hallway. Just have to come into the common room. Oscar's in his trashcan there in the back left corner. This Old World furnace in the back right corner is what we want. You see, there's one on every floor's common room, as it hides a dumbwaiter elevator we use to get from floor to floor.
*They get inside and ride up one floor. OK, now then... Just a turn to our left, and it should be... Yes, last door down on our left.
*Hands key to Dr. Teeth. Glad you're back here at the dorms... Let's see... You've got Nicole with Floyd, Janice and Zoot in Room #34 to your right; Harvey Towers and Johnny Fiama and Sal Manilla in Room #32 to the right of them... Then in the other hallway on this floor there's Kate with Gobo, Wembley and Lou Fraggle in Room #38; BJ with Wilkins and Wontkins in Room #39; Docnzhoss and Link Hogthrob in Room #41, though we haven't heard from them in a long while; and Diana with Sweetums and Behemoth in Room #44. Also, this floor's bathrooms are the last door down on your left in the other hallway, across from Diana's room.

Remember to post a descript of what your room looks like according to your tastes and those of your roommates... And please remember to send me a PM with the design ideas for a dorm members' robe for each member in your party.

Welcome to the MC Dorms and have a great time!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
I'm working on a dorm idea right now. Does PM mean private message?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:How's your finger,Kathy?
Getting better.Still hurts a bit but not as much as yesterday.I seriously thought I fractured it then.
Prairie:Let me see.*looking at my finger*Well...it's still a bit bruised but not badly.OK if I touch it?
Yeah...just be careful.
*Prairie touches my finger but in the spot where I hurt it.*
Ouch!:eek:
Prairie:Oh Kathy!I'm sorry!Want ice?
No..I'll be okay.
Prairie:I really didn't mean to hurt you.*tears well up in her eyes*
Prairie*hugging her* please don't cry:frown: It was an accident.I'm not angry with you.
Prairie:*sniffling a little* You sure?
I'm positive.So wipe those tears away & smile.
Prairie:Okay. :smile:
Attagirl!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Martin: It's about time we did some more Bible reading Bill
Bill: I'm really very keen on serving Jesus Martin. But tell me why do we have to read all this boring Old Testament? Some parts of it are exciting but other parts are putting me to sleep. Can't we just read the New Testament? After all we're not under the Old Testament are we?
Martin: It's true Bill that we don't have to follow the Old laws of sacrificing that Moses gave to the people of Israel because Christ is the final sacrifice that the Law pointed to. But we need to read the Old scriptures so that we can fully understand and appreciate why Christ came to fulfill all the prophecies given about Himself within these writings.
Bill: Oh
Martin: The Old Testament foretells everything about Christ revealed in the New Testament and how He was born of the Jewish race and died and rose again to unite His people The Jews in love with all other nations.
Bill: Okay Martin. Some of it is hard to understand but if God can love even a muppet like me I'll try to read it and ask for His help.
Martin: That's the spirit Bill.

So the two of them sit down to discuss the Bible together for awhile.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Bry... Seeing as how I know you're a Sesame Seed at heart... There may not have been that many pranks here in the dorms, but there were a few over in the SS section of the forums. One that was an obvious prank that fizzled out about Palisades making FR and SS figures, another that was patently obvious about David and Olivia coming back in Season 37... Daffyfan even got the episode numbering wrong... Then there was ssetta's Ashley Simpson segment in Season 37 prank... But the best one of all, though I was prepared for it to say "it's not happening, April Fool's!" was the Sesame Street Treasures thread.

Hmmm, think I'll sneak up to Room #44 and leave this basket with some goodies for Diana as her B-Day present. Hope CM doesn't get to them, baked a whole lot of different ones I learned about from that Food Network special.
Guess I'd better leave a basket outside of Room #26's door to ensure CM doesn't go after Diana's basket.

*Leaves baskets of baked goodies outside Rooms #26 and 44, with card for Diana.

Hey, Ed! Yeah, I saw those jokes alright, though I will admit I didn't believe them for a second. I mean, Wayne Brady as David? Come on! Haha!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... That was part of the obviousness of the joke. Though you've got to admit... that SS Treasures would be great if it were true.

Now then... Um Martin... Think I'll send you a PM shortly.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: How did you sleep Elmo and Zoe!

ELMO: Good!

ZOE: Good!

PETER: And how about you Little Bird, did you sleep okay in your first night in the dorms

LITTLE BIRD: It was okay, but I really enjoyed it Peter!!!!

ELMO: Good for you

ZOE: It is nice of having you as a roommate Little Bird, along with Elmo and Peter

ELMO: You know, Big Bird lives in the next dorm to us in #29, you can feel like you can visit him, Little Bird

LITTLE: BIRD: Wow, Elmo and Peter and Zoe, Everyone sure is loving me right now

PETER: and theres Kyle and the 3 Blue Monsters, Cookie Monster, Grover and Herry.

LITTLE BIRD: The 3 Fuzzy and Blue monsters

ZOE: Right, Little Bird

PETER: What are we having for breakfast

ZOE: Oatmeal

ELMO: Oatmeal

LITTLE BIRD: And I'm having Birdseed Oatmeal

Status
Not open for further replies.