Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: All right ladies, ready to go to my house for Easter?
Red: Sure am! I'm all packed and ready to go!
Mokey: What about Cantus?
Beth: Oh he's going back down to the Rock I think
Red: Yeah, we could go there but I'm so interested in this church thing you keep talking about and for the dinner with your family and it all sounds fun!
Mokey: I'm looking forward to painting Easter eggs! They remind me of Fraggle pebbles
Beth: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In the reading room... Hey Beth, have a good Easter weekend with your family.
Now then... So much story reading to catch up on.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: Okay that was wonderful watching those videos.
Martin: Yes Bill. Now let's go around the dorms and leave the chocolates on each doorstep with the little happy Easter notes we wrote out.
Bill: Terrific. I just bet everybody will be so happy.
Martin: Yes. I especially hope it will cheer up poor Kathy since she has been suffering so much from headaches lately. We must keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Bill: Yes I pray she starts having some relief very soon.
Martin: I know this will make her feel a lot happier at least.

They do the rounds and deliver all the goodies and notes plus an extra note on Kathy's doorstep wishing her good health for the future.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Bill: Okay that was wonderful watching those videos.
Martin: Yes Bill. Now let's go around the dorms and leave the chocolates on each doorstep with the little happy Easter notes we wrote out.
Bill: Terrific. I just bet everybody will be so happy.
Martin: Yes. I especially hope it will cheer up poor Kathy since she has been suffering so much from headaches lately. We must keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Bill: Yes I pray she starts having some relief very soon.
Martin: I know this will make her feel a lot happier at least.

They do the rounds and deliver all the goodies and notes plus an extra note on Kathy's doorstep wishing her good health for the future.
Prairie:Look what we got from Marty & Bill. Chocolates!:smile: Plus you got a note from them hoping you get better.
Awww...that was sweet of them.
Prairie:stick_out_tongue:lus the crew in Room 50 left us a card & 10 dollars.
We have such great dorm mates. I feel bad that I couldn't make Easter baskets for everyone.
Prairie:Awwww Kath..they understand.
I suppose you're right.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: *hauling a suitcase out of Room 15* You know, this is a later start than what I wanted, guys...
Fraggles & Betty Lou: So-rry...
Kim: Uh-huh yeah sure whatever. Everyone ready to go?
Betty Lou: Yup! I can't wait to spend Easter with your family, Kim.
Gillis: Is Easter anything like Christmas?
Kim: Well...yes and no.
Boober: There's presents, right?
Kim: Yeah, but...
Tosh: And everyone dresses up really nice?
Kim: They do, but it...
Gillis: And there's a big family get-together, correct?
Tosh: With a big dinner?
Kim: Yes...
Boober: Sounds like Christmas to me.
Kim: *sighs* Yeah, it has all that stuff in common with Christmas, including the person we're celebrating it because of. But it's not exactly the same.
Gillis: Well then? What is Easter about?
Kim: ... I'll tell you on the way home. And don't forget, we've also got my grandfather's birthday party tomorrow - which was why I wanted to get an earlier start than this. And I expect you all to be on your best behavior at the restaurant.
Betty Lou: No problem.
Kim: All right then...let's motor.

-Kim

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Kim... Hope you have a good Easter weekend with your family and roomies.
Count, counting the ten dollar bills from super muppet's card.
Nice of them upstairs to leave us a card with some chocolates...
UD: Yes... And martin and that bubble person left some chocolate bunnies with a note.
Heh, guess they couldn't wait till Sunday. At least that gives us a chance to use...
*Fiendish glee in eyes... The chocollitine.
UD: Can we?
Certainly my fiend.
UD: Thank you...

Now then... Place the prisoners on the chopping block.
Count: Vhat are you doing?
UD: Just having some fun.
Off with their heads!
*Bladefalls down and slices chocolate bunnies' heads off.
Count: Oh dear... That's 1, 1 headless chocolate bunny.
Yes... Trust those scientists down at Deep 13 to come up with something truly useful.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bill: I hear that Kathy was very pleased with the get well note you added to the basket for her and her roomies Martin.
Martin: That makes me very happy. And Super Muppet and friends gave us a nice card and 10 bucks with some chocolate of our own. We have such a wonderful friendly family here at our dorms.
Bill: Yes. I'm very pleased to be living here.
Martin: You bet. I wonder if there's going to be anything special on as an Easter function on Sunday?
Bill: Well you just never know.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Look what Super Muppet gave me

ELMO: What

LITTLE BIRD: What is it Peter?

PETER: Some chocolates and Ten Bucks

ZOE: Neat

PETER: Have some Chocolate

ELMO: And Tomorrow if it is nice outside we could play some Frisbee or some wiffleball

ZOE: Yeah!

PETER: Lets watch some Monsterpiece Theater before we get to bed

LITTLE BIRD: Okay Peter!

ELMO: Sounds Good!, Peter

ZOE: I Agree, Peter

Smiles

Reaction score
Nicole: Hey look! We got some chocolate from Martin and Bill, and a card, cash, and more chocolate from the Supermuppet posse.
Floyd: Easter rocks! And posse is a cool word. You know, we should give everybody something too.
Nicole: Yeah, but what should we give everyone? *looks at Easter loot* It kind of seems like its all been done. *takes a bite of choclate* Oh wait we could give everyone Marshmellow Peeps!
*Nicole and Floyd leave Peeps at everyones door and let Zoot and Janice sleep*
Nicole: So, do you think we could dress Zoot up like a bunny while he's sleeping?
Floyd: There's a part of me that wonders if he'd even notice when he wakes up...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Scooter: Hey! We got some marshmallow Peeps, Sara!

Sara: Oh...AWESOME!! I know exactly what to do with these things!! *Pulls out a small can of sterno, and gets a Peep and puts it over the flame.* Yummy...

Scooter: What on Earth...? *Watches the flaming sugary Peep on the end of the stick.*

Sara: *Blows out the flames, and cools it off. It shrinks a little, and then she bites it in half* Yum. You should try this! Or...or put them in the microwave! They expand nearly 8 times it's regular size! And you can spread it on toast, and make sugary marshmallow Peeps fluff for breakfast!

Jerry: I never realized she was such a....

Jim: Crazy person?

Frank: She's up there with Gonzo I think.

Sara: Not so. Only around Easter, when I get the 5 day sugar high.

Scooter: 5...day sugar high?

Sara: Yep. Even though my parents don't "make" me an Easter basket anymore, I still get bags of candy. Enough to keep me hopping crazy on sugar for almost a whole week!!

Scooter: I...think I'm going to go and see how the moviehouse is doing.

Jim: I'll go help him.

Jerry: Me two.

Frank: Uh...me three!

*Scooter, and the Country Trio all go to the moviehouse, at least for a few hours. During those few hours, Sara is messing around with Peeps in all ways possible. Doing torture experiments on the poor sugar confections, and blasting them with fire, freezing them, melting them, and watching them expand in the microwave just until they almost touch the sides of it.*

Status
Not open for further replies.