Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Settling in my armchair in the common room's reading area... Well, almost all my errands are done.
But now I'm back home, time to catch up on all the stories.
Count: Yes, and vhat a vonderful time I'm having... Reading/listening and counting the stories!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Red: Hey Beth, you're supposed to go use the muffin cannon on Sara again
Beth: Oh, all right, I've seen her around today *goes to Sara's room and fires a few* Hey sissy? Everyone would like some more story when you get a chance. Thanks! *goes back to room 3*
Mokey: Do you think it'll work?
Beth: It did the last time, hey thanks for your help on getting my own story started
Mokey: Anytime!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And with such activity in the reading room again, not sure when I'll have the chance to update my own or work on my pet projects.

Trust me, I now have a path for finishing MFG, just ubber busy catching up with everybody else's stories.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Were Back

ELMO: Boy Elmo got to see a lot of tigers

ZOE: And Giraffes and Hippos

LITTLE BIRD: And the Big Elephants

PETER: Boy i had a great time at the zoo, Everybody,

ALL: Yes!!

ELMO: What are we watching on TV, Peter

PETER: $40-a-Day with Rachael Ray

ZOE: Rachael Ray

LITTLE BIRD: Food Network

PETER: Yeah

ELMO: And Elmo wishes she was a guest star on Sesame Street

ZOE: You think so

LITTLE BIRD: Yeah!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: This fan-fic is draining me...Why do you have to be so complicated Gonzo?

Gonzo: It's a gift.

Clifford: More like a curse! Heh heh!

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Hi guys! I just wanted to tell you that I might be posting a little more then I think, my dad has his laptop with him so I can use that off and on. Hey Erine81981, I still woul like you to take care of the dormies for the rest of the week if you don't mind.:wink: :smile: Thanks!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *breezes in quickly* Hey gals, I'm just here for a quick lunch and then it's back to work where I'm swamped today and then I've got a choir practice tonight
Red: I thought you didn't do that in the summer
Beth: It's for something special this weekend
Mokey: What is it?
Beth: We have a summer festival, it's like a big party with music, games, food, and we're having church outside on Sunday because of it and they want the choir to sing
Red: Sounds like fun!
Mokey: Can we go?
Beth: Sure, I don't see why not, anyway, gotta get back to work! *breezes back out again*

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: We missed Sarah's birthday, so we need to send these gifts to her now.
Rosita: Better late than never.
Bry: That's right.
Snuffy: What are we giving her?
Bry: Well...there's a nice pen set for her writing, a small box of sesame seed sugar cookies, a stress ball--
Telly: She'll need that!
Bry: Right. And a note from Hoots offering her a midnight jam session on the roof sometime. I'll just put everything in this basket here and, Big Bird, you can take it over to her door for me, okay?
Big Bird: Okay. (Takes basket and leaves it at Sarah's doorstep where there is a cannon.) Hmm...wonder what this is for. It has muffins in it. They look tasty. Oh well...hope Sarah likes her birthday basket. (strolls back to room 29) La la la!

Katzi428

Reaction score
*walking around mumbling....I"m a horrible roommate...I'm a horrible roommate*
Prairie:Huh?Why do you say that?
Oh Prairie! Your birthday was on the 3rd & I forgot!I'm so sorry!:frown:
Prairie:Kathy!*laughing a little* Relax,OK? You're not horrible.A bit scatterbrained maybe:wink: But I wouldn't classify you as horrible.
But last year I forgot your birthday.
Prairie:Last year your dad had just died.So it was a perfectly good excuse then.
Prairie...I promise that tomorrow we'll go to one of the best restaurants in town. Your choice & price doesn't matter.
Prairie:You sure?
Yes!
Prairie:OK then...we'll go out for Mexican food. Sound good?
Definitely!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oy... It's meshugah crazy what with all the fanfics in the reading room and trying to keep up with them all.
Count: Vhat vas that vord?
Oh, sorry... Guess I've been around Lisa a little too long. Picked up a few of her habits while she was gone.

Count: Mmm, you know it vas Prairie's B-day?
Really? Didn't know she had a day for the letter B. *Slight joke.
We'll make her some chocolate covered cuppycakes, she likes those. And that's another thing I hope to address with the changes in store for the dorms at the anniversary.

So much to do, so little time. Knock if you guys need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.