Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bats squeaking into the Count's ears.
Count: Oh... So he got his license? Good, now he can drive up to get that other half of his to school on time, and ve von't be deprived of her fanfics any longer. Of course, she hasn't posted any more of Flippersteps recently... Vell, at least now he has his Lisa-cense. Though he might prefer to have some Lisa-dollars instead...

Katzi428

Reaction score
So Ryan got his license,eh? BEWARE ALL PEDESTRIANS!:eek:
Prairie:Kathy!! Is that nice?
Prairie,Ryan knows I'm kidding (I hope.) I'm really happy for him.:smile: In fact...I'm going to slip this keychain inside the shirt pocket I got for him for his birthday.I got this shirt when I was on vacation.
Rosita:Oh Kathy...that was so nice of you!

BEAR

Reaction score
Bry: (sitting at the piano keyboard singing to self)
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan. Whatcha doin'?
Bry: Hey, Big Bird. I'm just working on my audition song for tomorrow.
Big Bird: Oh that's right! You have a big audition.
Bry: Yeah, it's actually a call-back. The initial audition was a week ago. They must have liked me, so they called me for a second audition for tomorrow.
Telly: Cooool!
Bry: Hehe yeah. It is cool. I just hope I do well. It's for a national touring musical for kids.
Big Bird: Hmm...sounds familiar.
Bert: I'm sure you'll be terrific!
Ernie: You can practice on us!
Bry: Oh, I don't know...
Big Bird: How does your song go?
Bry: (starts to sing a medium tempo country waltz)

Daisy Hill,
Will ya still take me back?
Got nothin' to pack
Got no one to leave behind me
Who'd try to find me.

Daisy Hill,
Had my fill of outside,
Can't live on my pride
I try but it's hard to swallow,
I'm just a hallow shell__________
Just papermache______________
This dog's had his day__________
I just wanna lay around all day like old dog Tray and be lazy,
Gotta find my way back to____

Daisy Hill,
What a thrill it'll be
To look up and see
Your wide open door_______
And greet each whippoorwill_____________
And smell each daffodil_________________
That grows on Daisy Hill________________
Once more___________________________

Telly: Wow!
Ernie: Gee, Bryan. That was really lovely.
Bry: Thanks, Ernie. It's one of my favorite songs and I think it will suit what it is I'm trying out for tomorrow.
Big Bird: I know you'll get it!
Bry: Here's hopin'!
Bert: By the way, you got a package today.
Bry: Oh yeah? I wonder what it is. I'm not expecting anything. (pick up package and reads the outside) Hmmm...looks like it's from my friend Vincent in New York.
Telly: What is it?
Ernie: Yeah, open it up!
Bry: Okay okay! (Opens package) Oh, cool! It's the new White Christmas cast recording!
Big Bird: What's that?
Bry: It was a musical that my friend was just in and they made a recording. You remember White Christmas the movie, right?
Roomies: Yeah...I think so...sure....
Bry: Well, a couple years ago, they put the show onstage for the first time and he was in it. I should send him a thank you card. He really didn't have to send this to me. What a sweet friend.
Telly: Sort of an early birthday present, huh?
Bry: Yeah.
Big Bird: We also got another gift. It's from Abby. She drew us a picture thanking us for letting her stay here over the weekend.
Ernie: Oooh, nice picture.
Bert: Yeah!
Big Bird: I think I'll draw her a picture, thanking her for the picture!
Telly: Huuh?
Ernie: Khekhekhe!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh..!
Count: Vhat's the matter?
My PBS stations... Not only can't they make up their minds as to what airing pattern to choose with the repeats of Season 37 episodes... But now they're not even showing the documentary. Well, one more item for my wishlist.
Count: Maybe this'll help calm you my fiend.
What's that?
Count: Some bat dust cookies Wanda left us, thanking us for letting her stay here over the veekend.
*Takes a cookie with a glass of milk. Mmm, yes, that does help.

*Calls Room #3 and leaves a message thanking Wanda for the cookies, and to hexpect something on their doorstep tomorrow morning thanking her in turn.

OK... Got the basics for the first six series thanks to suggestions from Bryan. Have to plot and plan and reply later in the week.
That, and I rully do hope Catherine posts more of her fanfics... Her, and the other authors of course. Maybe I can talk with some of them to get a special present later, oh well, off to check the rest of the forums before a good night's sleep.

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (pops up in Ed's room) But what on Earth is the number and letter of the day?!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: Robin! Time for your bed time story.
Robin: All ready??
Lisa: Yup.
Robin: But you just got home!
Lisa: I know...
Robin: Where were you all day?
Lisa: <Hugs Robin> Oh... I was over the river and through the woods and to grandmother's house... and to the other grandmother's house, too.
Robin: Huh?
Lisa: <sigh> Get in your hammock and I'll explain.
Robin: Okay. <climbs into hammock and swings a little> Weee!
Lisa: <giggles> Goof ball... <pulls the stool over and picks up crotchet> Now then. Right after school today, my sister and I took our dog to my grandmother's house, and then went to my other grandmother's house. We picked up that grandmother and brought her back to my house, where she's gonna stay tonight, and maybe tomorrow night too, and then she's gonna move into the retirement home.
Robin: I thought she wasn't gonna move until November?
Lisa: <Is suddenly tense> <Sigh> She wasn't. But then some cold-hearted jerks decided to rob her house yesterday afternoon.
Robin: Why?
Lisa: <shakes head> I don't know, Robin... I don't know... Some people... I just can't begin to understand.
Robin: Me either. ...So that's where you were today?
Lisa: That's where I was today.
Robin: <Sits up> Can I make a card for your grandma?
Lisa: Tomorrow- it's LATE for a frog your age!
Robin: <lays back down> Okay.
Lisa: Now, about your bed time story.
Rowlf: Are you gonna tell him the one about me?
Lisa: <Giggles> I haven't written the beginning of the next chapter yet. Although I did start working on the middle!
Rowlf: Good to know. Why'd you break my wrists?
Lisa: Oh you'll see. Now then-
Rowlf: When?
Lisa: Eventually! Now hush, you're interrupting bed-time-story!
Rowlf: Sorry.
Robin: What story are you gonna tell, Lisa?
Lisa: You want the one about the king and the bubble?
Robin: <scrunchy face> No.
Lisa: <giggles> Not your favorite? It's about the only story my mom ever told me. ...Unless you want to hear about all the cars she's ever had?
Robin: Not really...
Lisa: I didn't think so.
Robin: Tell the cloud story!
Lisa: Magic word?
Robin: Please?
Lisa: All right. <Deep breath> Once upon a time...
Robin: That's not how it starts!
Lisa: Shhh! Do you want the story or not?
Robin: Sorry.
Lisa: Once upon a time, way up in the mountains, there was a farm that was not an ordinary farm... <continues to tell the story until Robin is asleep>

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: (pops up in Lisa's room beside Robin's hammock) But what about...(gets hush signal from Lisa and starts to whisper) What about the number and letter of the day? Tell that story.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Me: *runs into Lisa's room* Muppet Central Dorms were brought to you today by the letters D and L and the number 16! See if you can guess why. *wink* *looks at glaring Lisa* What?

BEAR

Reaction score
Telly: Thank you! I can get in bed now. Goodnight. (pats Ryan on the arm and shuffles back down to room 29)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: You're interrupting the story! ...And by the way, Mazel Tov... Now either sit down, be quiet, and listen to the story- or don't interrupt!
Robin: <peers out of hammock> She's a bossy story teller.
Lisa: You hush, you should be sleeping. <Ahem> Where was I?
Robin: Harvest season.
Lisa: Oh, of course. So... When summer was as hot as summer could be... <continues to tell the story>

Status
Not open for further replies.