Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... The spell's over and everything's hip, it's a part of the plan. And it seems like our Halloween bash was the hit of the land. But for you the living, this day's not through... When you get to my door, tell 'em Death sent you.

Yes... Today's the Mexican version of Halloween, known as the Day of the Dead. And in honor, we'll be airing a Grim Adventures monster marathon. All the episodes that have ever aired, plus both movie/specials. Skelebrations and many deathful returns of the day.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Abby: I'll miss my dark fairy costume
Beth: You can dress up and play pretend anytime you want
Abby: Ok!
Red: That was some good party. Sad it's over
Beth: There will more good times to come though
Wanda: Yes, because someone has a birthday later this month
Beth: Whatever could you be talking about?
Mokey: And then next month is that other wonderful silly creature holiday, I just love your Christmas
Beth: Me too. But let's get through Thanksgiving first ok?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a gift wrapped box of thick chocolate chip cookies with chopped nuts in them at Room #29's door, the ribbon tucking a birthday card for that galleta gourmand.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
(Nibbles on a celery as she passes by the cookies near Bryan's room)

Bunsen:
Good....keep on going.

Claudia:
(Twitches and goes into her room)

Beaker:
(Attempts to snatch the sweets until Bunsen pulls him away for another experiment)

Bunsen:
Come along!
We've much to do!
So little time!
So much to discover!
So much to...

Claudia:
RAWR!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Scream for!

Claudia:
(Smiles triumphantly and organizes her resume)

Erine81981

Reaction score
Glad to see everything back to normal. I thought i was going to have a nervous break down.

Murray: Me too. I was getting tired of having to do everything that Grover told me. I'm not a good apprentice. But i do make a good freind.

You sure do Murray. I'm going to call up some pizza. Want any?

Murray: Nah. I'm having something that my mommy made me. Monster Mash Soup. And also that new cartoon is on! *runs to the tv, truns it on, falls back on the couch with his Mom's monster mash soup*

*laughs* *calls in the pizza* Yes. Thank you too. *hangs up* Good, delicious, scrumptious pizza. *rubbing hands together with tongue licking lips*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Beige: (reclining on sofa) You know, I had this funny dream that I had been turned into a Scottish mountain troll and...wait, it wasn't a dream, was it?
Others: It wasn't.
Nora: (sitting up) It's weird - last year, we had to take all our decorations down ourselves. This year, they disappeared the same time our spooky identities did.
Scooter: (playing guitar) Yeah, but at least we don't have to take out the trash.
(general murmur of agreement)
Erin: On the downside, I've noticed that a number of stores already have their Christmas decorations up.
(chorus of groans and "Oh, for heaven's sake.")
Scooter: But it's not even Thanksgiving yet.
Storyteller: Tell me, what is it with you Silly Creatures, that you have the decorations up so far in advance of the actual holiday?
Nora: It's to provide gainful employment to people in the advertising business.
Erin: That's right. Keeps them off the streets and out of trouble.
Beige: Very interesting...say, do we have any Transylvania Twist left?
Storyteller: One pint in the fridge, and you four are welcome to it...I think I ate a little too much of that at the party.

BEAR

Reaction score
Bryan: Man, it's been such a busy week. I really haven't been around much with the opening of my show tonight and all. And I even forgot it was Cookie Monster's birthday. Well, I'll have to make it up to him. In the meantime, must get sleep.

tvlistingman

Reaction score
PETER: Good Morning!

ZOE: Good Morning

BABY BEAR: It's Cookie Monster's birthday

PETER: What should we get him, I Know he likes Cookies, so why don't we buy him 3 Packs of Oreo Cookies, Why don't we go to Wal-Mart to get him a Cookie T-Shirt

LITTLE BIRD: And See that Beez Movie! and after that why don't we give the presents to Cookie Monster!

PETER: Good Idea!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Erin: (in kitchen, over whir of mixer) Scooter, you want to add the chocolate chips?
Scooter: Sure, how much?
Erin: The whole bag.
Scooter: Wow. (Erin stops mixer so Scooter can pour the chips in) It's a good thing Beige isn't here, or else he'd try to eat all the batter.
Erin: Well, I sent him out with Nora and Storyteller to find an appropriate present for Cookie Monster, so that should keep him out of trouble.
(restarts mixer) Okay, right, we've got the chocolate chip ones under way, the mint ones are in the oven, and there's...

(door opens)

Nora: Erin? Scooter? We're back.
Scooter: Hi, guys, did you find something?
Storyteller: We did. (she, Nora and Beige heft a very large decorated jar onto the counter) Went to Finders Keepers and asked Ruthie for the biggest cookie jar she had.
Beige: All the better to hold all those...oh, good grief, are those the Triple Chocolate Deliriums you're making? (swoons)
Scooter: (sotto voce) I didn't know security Fraggles tended to have such a sweet tooth.
Erin: Well, the job's kind of a hassle, so what can you do?
Nora: How many more batches do you need to make?
Erin: Let's see...I'd like to send five types of cookies to represent all five of us. Beige, I'll let you send the triple chocolates...who wants the mint dreams?
Storyteller: I do.
Erin: Okay...then there's the orange-chocolate swirls, the raspberry thumbprints and the ginger snaps...Nora? Scooter?
Nora: Dibs on the raspberry ones.
Scooter: And I'll take the orange-chocolate ones.
Erin: Which leaves me with the ginger snaps...all right, we've got three batches of cookies to get through, so let's get to it.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Grover: *brings home a box of oatmeal cookies* I had almost forgot about Cookie's birthday.

I did all together. I hope he doesn't think we forgot.

Monsters: *groans and mutters*

Ok ok. We did forget. Let's go to the store and get him some. Me the others will be back Grover.

Grover: Ok. I will be here getting his present ready. *hums to self while wrapping his present to Cookie*

Murray: I get to ride in the front seat.

Burce: Not if can help it. *races out to the car*

Come on guys. Don't fight. *shutting the door*

Status
Not open for further replies.