Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
Out of nowhere, a girl comes running out to meet the newcomers who are standing in the lobby. She says hello, then pounces on Christine.

Christine: *is immediately knocked to the floor with a girl on top of her, which mentally makes her feel slightly uncomfortable* O.O! Uhh...hi! ^_^;

Placido: ¡Ay, Dios mio! *jumps back*

Jeanette: Oh, dear! *clings to Nelson*

Nelson: I say! *holds tight to Jeanette* Don't worry, my darling! I'll protect you!

The girl is then pried off Christine by a familiar Muppet, one with a funny head with a patch of red hair on it that speaks only a squeaky "Mee." The Muppet is Beaker, and he drags the seemingly crazy girl away screaming.

Christine: *gets up and brushes herself off, then hefts her Dewey Crouton carry-all duffel bags onto her shoulders again as she smiles at Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, a blush on her cheeks* Uhh, it's okay, Dr. Honeydew. ^_^;;;; But who's Eddie, if I might ask?

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: Hey, Bryan, look! New friends moving into the Dorms. And isn't that...Placido Flamingo! Hi, Mr. Placido Flamingo, Sir! It's nice to have a new bird moving to the Dorms.
Bryan: Welcome to the Muppet Dorms. You must be Christine. Hi, I'm Bryan. This is Big Bird.
Big Bird: Hi.
Bryan: We're in suite #29 if you ever need anything. You'll also find our other friends Bert, Ernie and the Cookie Monster.
Big Bird: And Mr. Snuffleupagus. His caveroom is right across the yard outside.
Bryan: Who are your other roommates, Christine?

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
Big Bird and a young man, also apparently a resident of the dorm building, come out to meet Christine and her roommates.

Christine: Hey, Brian! Nice to meet you, and...O.O! Big Bird! *drops her duffel bags, runs and hugs Big Bird* I always wanted to meet you in person! ^_^

Placido: Greetings, Señor Big Bird! I am so glad to be here, and I look forward to reuniting with all of you from Sesame Street! *bows*

Nelson: We are her other roommates. I'm Nelson, pleased to meet you, Bryan. *sees Big Bird* Aha, Big Bird! Good to see you!

Jeanette: I'm Jeanette. Big Bird, so good to see you!

Christine: *steps back* Wow! I can't believe you're here, in person, Big Bird! *to Bryan* We're going to be in room #2, as soon as we get our key. I can't wait to meet all the other residents here! *tries to suppress a fangirl-ish squee from hugging Big Bird*

Katzi428

Reaction score
walking out to meet Christine and her roomies Hey...how are you all? Glad you made it here!:smile: I'm Kathy
Prairie:I'm Prairie Dawn.Hi Christine.Hey Placido!Great to see you here. You other 2 are Nelson and Jeanette,right?Pleased to meet you!
Rosita:I'm Rosita. PLACIDO!Que sorpresa!*lapsing into Spanish and then remembering her manners*Sorry. Jeanette and Nelson,nice to meet you!You too Christine.
We have Gaffer the Cat rooming with us in Room 6.She's asleep though. Drop by any time.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: It's so nice to have you hear. We always have so much fun here. I know you're going to have a good time.
Bryan: That's right. Ed...he's the Dorm Director...he should be around. He lives in room #1 with The Count and Uncle Deadly. He can get you your key. Big Bird, you wanna call him?
Big Bird: Okay! (Loudly) EEEEEEEEEEED!
Bryan: (covering ear) Thanks.
Big Bird: (chuckles) You're welcome!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex: Hey, guys! Let's go downstairs! There's people to meet!

Floyd: All right man! Lets give em a nice warm welcome everyone.

They all go downstairs

Alex: Hi Christine! I'm Alex, and these are my roomies. We're up in room 24 if you ever need anything. *GASP* PLACIDO FLAMINGO? I love opera... *faints*

Sweetums: Hi everyone... oh don't worry about her. She does this a lot. She also has a bit of a umm.... a......

Janice: It's like a.... what's it called? That thing where she changes, right?

Floyd: Hey, I don't think she'd appreciate you announcing that all that much.....

Bean: No, no, no.... it's not like that. *rolls his eyes* It's like when Claudia turns into a rabbit.

Animal: WEREWOLF! WEREWOLF!

Everyone: Oh. RIGHT.

Animal: *looks at Christine for a minute* WO-MAN! WO-MAN! *starts to run after her*

Floyd: *grabs his chain* No Animal! Down boy! Down!

Sweetums: *picks up the fainted Alex* Well, we'd better get back to our room before we cause any more damage..... nice meeting you guys!

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
A few more residents of the dorm building come out to greet Christine and her Muppet roomies.

Christine: Hiya, Kathy! Yay! I can finally hang out with you! *hugs Kathy, then waves to Prairie* Prairie Dawn, hi! It's a pleasure. ^_^

Jeanette: It's a pleasure meeting you, Miss Prairie Dawn and Miss Rosita. Yes, I am Jeanette, and this is my one true love, Nelson. *sighs and puts a hand over her heart*

Nelson: I am indeed Nelson. I'm delighted to meet you, Miss Dawn and Miss Monster. *stands at attention, salutes, and then bows graciously to both Prairie and Rosita*

Placido: Señorita Prairie, I am so happy to see you again! *hurries over, puts his arms around Prairie, and kisses her on both cheeks according to Spanish custom* Y Señora Kathy, it is wonderful to meet you! *kisses Kathy on both cheeks as well before moving on to Rosita* ¡Señorita Rosita, mi querida! ¡Es una sorpresa de verte una vez más!

Christine: ¡Rosita, hóla! ¿Cómo haces? ¿Todo bien, yo espero? *laughs* You'll have to help me a bit more with my conversational Spanish, though, as it's gotten somewhat rusty since my actual college days. ^_^;

Everyone in Christine's party is startled and shows it in varying ways when Big Bird yells for Ed, the dorm director, then more people come downstairs.

Christine: Nice to meet ya, Alex! I... *sees Alex faint when she lays eyes on Placido Flamingo* :confused: *hears the explanation by Floyd, Janice, and Sweetums* Ummmm...okay. *shrugs* ^_^;;;;;;

Placido: *proudly sings* Lalalala-lala-lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Christine: O.O! *screams as Animal lunges at her and she crabwalks back from him, but thankfully Floyd pulls Animal's chain and gets him away just before Sweetums collects the heap that is Alex from the floor* Whew! Thanks, Floyd. Nice meeting all of you! *waves*

Nelson: Farewell, my friends, until we meet again!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*walks into lobby with Gobo* Wow, this lobby sure is crowded! Hi Christine! Hello Senor Flamingo! Hello, *thinks for a second* Nelson and Jeanette. Sorry, I didn't recognize you at first. I'm Kate, or Katie, and this is Gobo. We live down in room 5.
Gobo: Well hi there! Nice to meet you!
Wembly also lives with us, but when I asked him if he'd like to come upstairs, he just mumbled and went back to sleep.
Gobo: That's Wembly for ya!
Well, we'd better be getting to bed ourselves. Good night everyone. I look forward to getting to know you better!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Bean: *still downstairs*
Getting to know you,
Getting to know aalllll about you!
Getting to lliiike you!
Getting to hope you like meeee.....

Because of all the wonderful and new
Things I'm learning about you,
Day... by.... day!

*scampers upstairs*

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
As Sweetums leaves with Alex in his arms, and Floyd and Janice follow with Animal in tow, another resident arrives, this time with a Fraggle walking beside them. It happens to be Gobo, one of the main characters from Fraggle Rock.

Christine: Hey! Good to meet you, Katie. Yes, I'm Christine, and these are my dormies. *proudly indicates her three Muppet friends* Hey, there, aren't you...oh, what's your name? *blanks for a moment on the Fraggle's name, then suddenly a light goes on in her head* ...Gobo! That's it! Sorry about that, my memory's a little shot. It was a looooooooooong trip. ^_^;

Nelson: So that potentially makes you one of our neighbors! Marvelous! Oh, Jeanette, I can't wait to get to know all these wonderful people, can you? *the Mountie Muppet embraces his dear lady*

Jeanette: No, I can't! That's what makes it so fantastic! *she and Nelson kiss*

Placido: ¡Hóla, mis amigos nuevos! I am very pleased to make your acquaintance. *smiles at the Fraggle* Sí, Señor Gobo, I am indeed the famous Placido Flamingo. You say Wembley is asleep? ¡Qué lástima!

Christine: Aww, I'm sorry to hear that Wembley was too tired to make it down for an introduction. We'll probably see him around tomorrow. Good night, Katie! 'Night, Gobo!

Christine, Placido, Nelson, and Jeanette wave to Katie and Gobo as they head back to their dorm to go to bed.

Christine: *giggles as she listens to Bean singing "Getting to Know You", then waves as he scampers back upstairs, thinking to herself* I hope Ed gets here sometime tonight so we can move in.

Status
Not open for further replies.