Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yep, Wembly's gonna be sorry he missed this. I'm sorry to have to say this, but I don't think you're going to see Ed tonight. It's pretty hard to get his attention after a certain hour. I'd invite you to stay in my room for the night, but I'm afraid there's not quite enough space. You know, hold on a minute. *goes up to lobby in elevator and takes propper key down* It's not exactly protocol, but under the circumstances I don't think Ed would mind too much if I let you in. *desperately hopes she's right* Well, we'll be right down the hall if you need us. Good night everyone!
Wembly: Good night. It was nice to meet you!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Does anyone know if I've been kicked out of the dorms? Or if Ed was nice enough to not evict me and Uncle Matt due to inactivity. :coy:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
PEPPYYYYYYY! Yeah, I think you have to re-register. Wait.... you were part of the dorms? Ok... seriously, don't mind me. I need to go to bed. Sweetums picks her up and carries her to bed.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Goodnight Alex! Yeah I was a part of the dorms back in... 2005? 2006? It was brief.

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
Christine and her roomies head downstairs to their room in the dumbwaiter, then walk down the hall to the door marked with a large number 2. Katie soon returns to the first floor, having gone upstairs to the lobby to get the room key, which Christine accepts.

Christine: Aww, Katie, you didn't have to. If Ed had wanted us to wait, we could have stayed overnight in the lobby. It wouldn't have been that big a deal.

Nelson: I've had to endure much harsher conditions than a residence hall lobby. It would not have been so difficult for me.

Christine: Well, thank you, anyway. G'night, Katie, and to you too, Wembley! Pleasant dreams to both of you. *unlocks the dormitory door and steps inside with Placido, Nelson, and Jeanette following behind; she wheels her suitcase to the middle of the room, then unpacks a blanket, some sheets, and a pillow from one of the duffel bags and puts them on the floor* I'm not going to bother with the bed for now. I'm too beat. *yawns*

Nelson: Come, dear Jeanette. Let's turn in for the night. *sets up his own spot, then helps Jeanette with hers*

Jeanette: Good idea, my love. We'll worry about the beds and unpacking tomorrow. I only hope we won't be in too much trouble for checking in without waiting for Ed. *places sheets, a blanket, and a pillow on the floor in the same fashion*

Placido: Nonsense, mis amigos! I would much rather sleep in the dormitory tonight than have to spend the night on a couch. Most uncomfortable!

Everyone groans and rolls their eyes, then Christine gets up, flicks the light switch off, and heads back to her spot. She curls up, shuts her eyes, and is soon asleep.

Placido: *sings Brahms' famous lullaby* Rock-a-bye, and good night...

Christine: *groans* Save it for the morning, Placido. Good night. *shifts a bit under her blanket, then drifts off; in the back of her mind, she is hoping that Ed isn't too angry with her and her roomies for entering their dorm too early, nor that he would be upset that Katie had gotten their room key instead of waiting for Ed to do it himself*

BEAR

Reaction score
(As the newest Dorm residents drift off to sleep, Big Bird's voice is heard saying...)
Big Bird: Muppet College Dorms were brought to you today by the letter P and by the number 4. Muppet Dorms are a production of the Muppet Central Forums. Goodnight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*OOC (Out of Character): Guys, I'm deeply sorry to all, especially Christine. My connection got shot last night around the time all this activity was going on. It's back now, so I thank you for helping out a fellow new resident at the dorms.

Just so some people know, the lobby and second floor (the one with Bryan, Alex, Kyle, Ryan, Claudia, Catherine, and Kim) happens to be the same floor.
Christine, your room is directly across from mine, so if you have any questions feel free to knock or send me a message. Other neighbors include Beth and Kate and Erin in Rooms #3, 5, and 7 respectively. Methinks Erin will be glad to find another of Richard's fellows rooming here, she's one of our two senior RHLC residents. Room #4, next to yors is temporarily empty, Kathy's got #6, and the Laundry Room is the last one on your right at the end of the hall. This floor's bathrooms, much like the one on every floor, is the last door down on your left in the other hall once you turn to your left if leaving your room. There's the common room which serves as general meeting place and the elevator to reach the higher floors and/or leave the building. Feel free to grab a map of town (or help us with those efforts) or any of the wonderful fanfics on loan from our local library.

Sure hope you grow to like it here and welcome to the MC Dorms.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Mrs. P, we usually sign up new again each fall, so technically, yes, you're not rooming with Uncle Matt anymore, BUT, I do know that he is available so if you want to move back in, PM good old Mr. Count and we'll get that all set for you.

Beth: So looks like we had some new people move in last night
Red: We did? I want to meet them!
Abby: We have to show them around!
Beth: I think that's been taken care of already, don't worry about that. We certainly can go introduce ourselves though
*they go knock on the door of room 2*
Beth: Hi Christine, I'm Beth and these are my roommates Red Fraggle, Mokey Fraggle, Abby Cadabby and Wanda the Cat who is from a Muppet fanfiction series I wrote. It's nice to meet you!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie:So...today starts your official physical therapy session,Kathy?
Yeah.I tried it last week,but on a scale of 1 to 50 I got a 15.
Rosita:15?That's great!
Well actually Rosita,it's not.1 is the worst and 50 is the best.:stick_out_tongue:
Rosita:Ah...I see.Well,you'll just need to work harder.
Prairie:Will they give you exercises to do at home?
Yeah...that's what the physical therapist said.She was nice.So I don't think I'll have anything to worry about. I need to go today in about an hour.One of the things she had me do last week was stand with my legs close together like this standing up and seeing how long ...Whooaa! falling backwards onto a chair I could last.As you can see I didn't last long.:rolleyes:
Rosita:You okay?
Yep...I'm fine.As long as I have something behind me when I'm doing that,I'll be okay.
Prairie:You know that if you need our help,we're here for you.
Thanks Prairie. And you too Rosita.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
History Claims A Weirdo

Claudia:
(Stares blankly at her papers)
Leave me alone to die.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Gladly!

Bunsen:
Hush, hush, Phillip.
What drove you to say that?

Claudia:
(Shows him the pile, flatly)

Bunsen:
Ooohh--how charming!
(Taps at it lightly)
Change that attitude, and I'm sure it won't seem so bad.

Claudia:
Mr. Positive, how do you do it?
(Sarcastic)

Bunsen:
(Unaware of the sarcasm)
It's as simple as understanding Mr. Einstein's speech!

Claudia:
(Remembers the film)
(In her mind)

Then zwe direct our attention to zis seemingly complex blah blah blah blah blah blah,

blah blah blah blah blah.

Zis can't be attained by just matter blah blah blah.

Now...zwhere in the heck iz my rubberduc--

(Eyes widen)

NOOO!

Bunsen:
What's wrong?

Claudia:
I never gave him the rubberduck!

Bunsen:
(Adjusts his glasses)
(Raises them, puts them back on)
Pardon?

Claudia:
I AM A DISGRACE!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Claudia, he died a long time ago!

Claudia:
Aren't we in the 18th century?

Bunsen:
I'm afraid not.

Claudia:
:confused:....We're not?

Bunsen:
Oh dear.
Come with me.
You need a rest.

Claudia:
I have to do this, Bunnie!
George Washington ordered me to talk to the Molds of The Republic!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Yeah, and Napoleon said he'd meet you over at Mcdonalds.

Claudia:
I FORGOT THAT, TOO!

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Laughing at her breakdown)
Yeah...YEAH...and...and!
HAHAHA!
And Sigmund Freud wanted to see you at midnight for some marshmellows!

Claudia:
I thought I told him that I was taken.

Bunsen:
Please, Phillip!
Continue this and she may go into phase four!

Claudia:
Phase what?
Oh yeah...James Bond...right?

Dr. Van Neuter:
I just love this experiment!

Bunsen:
Tsstsst.

Status
Not open for further replies.