Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
groan.... Hi girls. making my way towards the couch and laying down
Prairie:Hi!How was physical therapy today?Or shouldn't I ask?
It was good and bad.
Rosita:What do you mean?
Well the physical therapist that worked with me today was cute!:flirt:
Prairie:Oh boy...here she goes again, Rosita.:rolleyes: So what was the bad part?
Well he really had me working hard! Luckily he was nice about it and kept joking around with me. I won't always have him as a therapist though.Ugh...my back!
Rosita:Want Gaffer to walk on it?
as if on cue,Gaffer comes running in and pounces onto the couch
Gaffer:stick_out_tongue:rrt...meow!
Hi Gaffer!stroking her fur It's OK kitty,you don't need to walk on my back. I'm just going to lay down for a bit.
Prairie:Want some water or anything?
Zzzzz....
Prairie:Guess that means no.

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
OoC: No problem, Ed. I can understand that things like that happen. But I'm so glad Katie was here to help; many thanks to her and to everyone else who came to meet me and my roomies last night. ^_^

BIC:

Sunlight floods the room through the windows, which are currently bare, waiting to be decorated with any sort of window treatment. Slowly, the inhabitants of the room are roused from their slumber; Christine is fully awakened when she hears a knock on the door. She tosses off the blanket covering her, gets to her feet, and opens the door, where she finds a resident standing before her with three Muppets around him.

Christine: *stretches and covers her mouth as it opens in a yawn* Oh! Good morning, Tony. Nice to meet you, and you, too, Newsie. *is somewhat startled by Crazy Harry's laugh* Heh-heh...nice to meet you as well, Harry. *to Tony* I'll make sure of that. ^_^;

Placido: *comes to the door, rubbing his eyes with a wing* Dios mio, what is all the noise out here? *he is fully awake as he takes a look at Tony and the three "stooges" with him* Oh, my! Ahh...¡hóla, amigos!

Christine: *is a bit put off by Lefty's lack of manners and the fact that he's not smart enough to know that a nickel is five cents* I'm fine, Lefty, but I'm not really interested in playing games right now. I just got up and I'm still a bit tired. *rubs the remnants of sleep from her eyes; is grateful when Tony puts a hand over Lefty's mouth* Thank you, Tony.

Placido: *laughs when Tony tells him he's a fan of his* ¡Gracias, Señor Tony! *sings a few operatic notes just to show off what an incredible singer he is*

Jeanette: *has come to the door as well with Nelson beside her* Oh! Pleased to meet you, Tony. *gives a little curtsy*

Nelson: A pleasure, sir. We are Jeanette MacDonald and Nelson Eddy...at least, we're their Muppet incarnations. *shakes Tony's hand*

After Tony, Newsie, Crazy Harry, and Lefty are introduced to the new residents, another girl shows up with a couple of Fraggle roommates, as well as Abby Cadabby and a cat named Wanda.

Christine: Hey, thanks for the welcome, Beth! I'm glad to be your neighbor. Nice to meet you, Red, Mokey, Abby, and Wanda. *reaches out and pets Wanda* ^_^

Jeanette: Everyone here is so wonderfully receptive and warm...well, most of them are. *holds tightly to Nelson, thinking about Crazy Harry and Lefty, the little guy living with Tony*

Nelson: *kisses Jeanette gently* Don't worry about Crazy Harry or Lefty. If they try anything, I will be sure to get my man. *sees new visitors* Oh! Well, hello there! Pleased to make your acquaintance, Miss Beth. And to you as well, Red, Mokey, Wanda, and Abby. *salutes all the Muppets and their human roommate*

Jeanette: Hello, everyone. I'm Jeanette, this is my one true love, Nelson. And the pink fellow over there is Mr. Placido Flamingo.

Placido: *sings* It is I, it is I, it is I, it is I, it is IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Christine: *giggles* He's so entertaining. This is why I love having him for a roommate. *hugs the Muppet flamingo* ^_^<3

OoC: Sorry I'm finishing this so late. I just got home from work about an hour ago and I didn't get to work on it during the afternoon because I went to go give a sample for a drug test (since I'm being cross-trained for pharmacy work). ^_^; Many apologies!

BIC:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Sweetums: Floyd, I think Alex really enjoys having you and Animal back. Alot happened while you were gone. And it's great for her to have a girl to room with!

Floyd: I think you're right man! I just hope Animal doesn't drive her crazy.

Janice: Like, I didn't know that was possible!

Sweetums: Well, I'll help keep an eye on Animal. Oh, have you guys seen Bean? He left his coloring book out.

Bean: I'm coming Sweetums! Sorry about the mess! *begins to clean up his crayons*

Floyd: We found him, but where's Animal? Have you fellas heard him lately?

Sweetums: Gee, no I haven't!

Bean: *shakes his head*

Janice: Like, look over there Floyd! *points to Animal's mattress*

Alex is sitting on the mattress, holding Animal in her lap and softly singing to him.

Animal: *contentedly sucking his thumb*

Bean: What's she doing?

Floyd: Looks like she found a way to make Animal calm down....

Sweetums: Or herself. She's always said that little kids are very refreshing and stress-relieving. I guess to her Animal is like a little kid?

Janice: Like, wow! I've never seen him act like that before. Like isn't that amazing Floyd?

Animal: *sighs and continues to listen to Alex sing*

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Bunsen:
Return, Claudia!
Please!
You mustn't go!
You've so much to learn!

Claudia:
My friends...
I've seen the light.

I've seen it...
It's too late for me.

Beaker:
Mee mee mee!
(Takes her hand into his)

Claudia:
Tell Lefty...he owes me three bucks....
and...Bunnie...I like the name...Tony gave you...

Bunnie....Hunnie...x/

(The machine gives out a long beep)

Bunsen:
(Clings to Beaker)
OOHOHOHO!
WHY?

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Running into the room in a rush)
What did she die of?
(Eyes tear up)

Bunsen:
(Looks up to him)
Oh, Phillip!
(Gasps, trying to stop his whinning)
She died from a severe case of sanity!
OHOHONOOO!

Beaker:
(Wails)
OHNOO! MEEEEEEEP!

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Looks to the bunch flatly)
I came over for THIS?
UGH!

Don't worry.
This can be solved.

(Cracks his knuckles)
This will hurt a bit, Claudia!
(Punches her off the bed)

Bunsen:
You punched a woman!
(Snaps back to his old self)

Beaker:
(Presses his hand against his own mouth in shock)

Dr. Van Neuter:
Wait....she was a girl?

Bunsen:
(Shakes head)

[An hour later]

Claudia:
(Opens eyes, spotting her friends looming over her)

Bunsen:
Yoo-hooo!
Are you all right, dear?

Beaker:
Meep!

Dr. Van Neuter:
Ok, kid, how many fingers am I holding up?

Claudia:
Eleventeenth.

Bunsen:
We must rejoice!
(Cheers)

Dr. Van Neuter:
YAY!
WE HAVE OUR AIRHEAD BACK!

Beaker:
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Claudia:
Buttertoast.

Bunsen:
There, there.
Now, tell me...
why on earth did Mr. Tony give me that horrible name?

xD

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
He had to make it rhyme you silly. Now get Claudia back to her crazy self... We need her to, um, crazy up the joint.
*Goes back downstairs to enjoy what's left of another rare off-day from college.

Count, Deadly, you have the presents wrapped?
*Both: Yes.
Good, we'll have to leave them at her door.
UD: No party?
Count: No candles to count?
Not when the guest(s) of honor aren't here. Oh well, she will return to us... I hope.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia:
Oh, Bunnie, you're up!

Bunsen:
Please, Claudia...
Don't make me do Tony's humiliating play!

Beaker:
(From behind Bunsen's back...he nods vigorously to Claudia)
(Does a slit throat)

Claudia:
Come on...
It's a GREAT play!

Bunsen:
I'm a very busy man.
I need to dwell into the safety of the lab.
Not be ridiculed by a (rather feminime) wig and...and purple suits!
They are terribly itchy!

Claudia:
(Pushes him lightly out of the room with Beaker)

---

Bunsen:
(In his outfit)
Oh, Mr. Tony...
Pardon my manners and such...
But, to be honest...
I feel oh so naked without my labcoat.

Beaker:
(giggles)

Bunsen:
The smell of the fumes...absent in the air...

Beaker:
(Rolls eyes)

Bunsen:
(Covers himself)

Dr. Van Neuter:
(From afar)
HEY SEXY!
(Laughs)
(Whistles)

Bunsen:
Oh dear!

BEAR

Reaction score
(phone rings)
Bryan: Hello? Oh, hi, Telly! How are ya? ...uh huh...whoa whoa! Slow down...You say the world is coming to an end? And we only have four more years to live? Oh, Telly. Where did you get this crazy nonesense?...from a website. From Muppet Central Forums? Umm...Telly, didn't I always tell you never to believe everything you read online?...That's right...and wait til the news is confirmed by Phil Chapman. Okay. Go boing it off. Okay...You're welcome. Bye! (hangs up) Honestly, I don't know how these crazy stories get started.
Ernie: (runs in) The world is coming to an end!
Bryan: Says who?
Ernie: The Snowth! The Snowth said so! I gotta go warn the gang!
Bryan: (head slap) I gotta block some of these websites.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
(phone rings)
Bryan: Hello? Oh, hi, Telly! How are ya? ...uh huh...whoa whoa! Slow down...You say the world is coming to an end? And we only have four more years to live? Oh, Telly. Where did you get this crazy nonesense?...from a website. From Muppet Central Forums? Umm...Telly, didn't I always tell you never to believe everything you read online?...That's right...and wait til the news is confirmed by Phil Chapman. Okay. Go boing it off. Okay...You're welcome. Bye! (hangs up) Honestly, I don't know how these crazy stories get started.

Dr. Van Neuter:
Who ever came up with that?

Bunsen and Beaker:
(They whistle innocently)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Wonder why Slug hasn't posted more story. It's not like there are any cookies in it for him if he does...
*Leaves a well-wrapped package of devilfood fudge brownies at Catherine's doorstep, along with a card from all in Room #1 to her and Piggy in #20, along with a few other momentos like an embossed curly-cue photo frame and a day pass to the town's local spas.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beaker:
(Hiccup)
Meep.

Bunsen:
Shame on you!
You were actually drunk?
Beakie, how could you?

Beaker:
Soda(hic)meepppp!

Bunsen:
Dr. Van Neuter bribed you, didn't he?

Dr. Van Neuter:
(Whistles)

Beaker:
(Gets on Claudia's table, dancing to "Fergilicious")

Claudia:
WHOOHOOO!
TAKE IT OFF!

Bunsen:
(Glares at her sternly)

Claudia:
I...I mean...get jiggy with it!

Bunsen:
(Groans)
(Wiping off the ketchup from his throat)
I may never show my face after this.
(Locks the door)

Claudia:
HAHAHHA!
CHICKEN SOUP!

Bunsen:
I may have manners, but I'm certainly no fool.

Claudia:
It was just a play!
So you got killed...

Bunsen:
(Returns to fixing his device)
Let's talk about something more pleasent.

Beaker:
(Does the moonwalk)

Claudia:
(Screeches like a fangirl before fainting)
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bunsen:
Ooohh...I'm next!

Status
Not open for further replies.