Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: 17..18...19...19. and a half.....
Prairie!panting
Prairie:Heehee.Sorry Kath. OK...20. You're done.handing me a glass of waterYou OK? Drink that slowly & take some deep breaths.
after doing as Prairie said Yeah..I'm fine.Whew...doing these exercises at home is as hard as doing them when I'm at physical therapy. I'm just glad I don't have to go there anymore.
Prairie:Well,don't think that Rosita and I are letting you off the hook,missy.You'll exercise 3 times a week. But we'll give you a break tomorrow.:wink:
Thanks a lot Prairie...really kind of you!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*In our room... *In a bit of bliss listening to the rainstorm outside with intervals of thunder. *Listening to what's going on in the pools thanks to my spies... *Puts up a small photo of Ariel on the bulletin bat board on the wall behind my computer console, she's one of my cartoon crushes.

Wonder how long Beth and Squeaks will take in finding out I changed a couple of the haunters in that thread. Maybe I should start on that next one... Then again, there's a question I'd like to ask.
*Goes to Facebook and leaves the question for my MC friends who have fluff friend pets to answer.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Another bat leaves a few more April shower booquets... Kate gets a drowning violet with a pack of cinnamon powdered sugar cookies, and for Christine a floating water lily with some cinnamon iced opera cakes.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Pins up another photo of Josie and the original Daphne Blake.
*Falls asleep in bed staring at the poster of Autumn, my doll.
Man I miss Kermie's Girl... We need an update and like soonish!
:sleep:

Last edited:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Claudia: <3 I have a shameless crush on Alan Rickman. <3

Dr. Van Neuter: Throws a rolled up Alan Rickman poster.
Fetch, girl! FETCH!

Claudia: ALAN! I'M COMING, MY LOVE!

Alan Rickman poster: Roll away...ROLL AWAY!
It says in a squeaky voice.

MuppetGirl85

Reaction score
Christine is reading comfortably in the chair near the window, dressed in everyday casual clothes and nearly ready to get changed. Suddenly there is heard a fluttering right by her seat, nearly inaudible, but just loud enough that she looks up then turns her head.

Placido: ¡Christine, mira! *points to a small black shape hovering over the endtable*

One of the Count's bats is leaving something on the endtable for her, but its mere appearance startles her greatly.

Christine: WAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII! O.O *the book goes flying from her hands and, in her attempts to get away from the bat, the chair tips sideways onto the floor* OW!

Nelson: *appears in the doorway, a towel wrapped around his waist, just after the bat has flown away* I say, I just came from the showers and I heard screaming! What on earth is going on?

Christine: *laying on her side, still in the chair even though it is now sideways on the floor* A bat just flew in here and startled me, so...yeah. >_<

Jeanette: *hurries to the doorway, having followed her beloved Nelson there* Goodness me, whatever happened to you-oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo? Nelson, is there anything we should do-oo-oo-oo, oo-oo-oo?

Nelson: *answers in his strong baritone singing voice* I propose we--

Christine: *interrupts before Nelson gets any farther* An ice pack would be nice. My head is killing me. *puts a hand up to the side of her head* ><

Placido: But look, ¡qué sorpresa! *goes over to the endtable and finds the April shower bouquet, consisting of a floating water lily and cinnamon iced opera cakes* They are from Señor Eduardo, in Dorm #1!

Christine: Ice, please? I'll have a look later; I'm sure the water lily is pretty, though. *makes a mental note to send a thank-you to Ed and his dormmates in Room #1*

Nelson: Never fear, Miss Christine! I'll return with an ice pack shortly! *hurries off, still clad in naught but a towel, to retrieve an ice pack from the first-aid kit stored in the common room of the basement level*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
*about to go to bed, stumbling out to the bathroom* Hey, what's this? Awww, I love violets! Wow, cookies? Cool! I'm sure Ed left these; I'll have to remember to call him and thank him in the morning.
Well, I guess I'm going to do tonight's sponsors then. What fun! Today was brought to you by the letter V for vi-o-let, *holds up violet*, and by the number, *counts cookies* 4. Muppet College Dorms is a production of the Muppet Central Forums. Good night everyone!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Camilla: *running around the dorm clucking as loud as she can*
Gonzo: *running around the dorm room banging a wooden spoon against a pot*
Clifford: *cranks up boombox as high as it'll go*
Link: *turns up TV as loud as it'll go*
Sam: *barges into room* *shouts something that can't be heard* *looks around* *goes to bang on Ryan's room door*
Ryan: *says something to Sam* *looks around* *says something else to Sam*
Sam: *says something to Ryan in a very flustered, yet completely unheard frequency*
Ryan: *holds up Physics textbook* *turns to the chapter on "Sound"*
Sam: *reads over it* *says something else to Ryan that can't be heard*
Ryan: *shrugs* *goes back into room*
Sam: *looks around* *groans*

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: So how was your celebration at home with your family & friends?
It was OK,thanks.
Rosita:Just OK? Amiga When it's your birthday,you act like a little kid!Not that there's anything wrong with that.:wink:
Yeah...true. Just some stuff that kind of ruined it for me today.
Prairie:Want to talk about it?
Well..I didn't get to sleep til 3 this morning because one of my cats was growling at another of my cats. It got to the point where I kicked the growling cat cat out of my room.:rolleyes:
Rosita:Ooh...I hope you didn't hurt her by kicking her!
Figure of speech Rosita. Then some other stuff happened. But at least I got to bring my dessert home for overyone to share.It's called...and I think Ed,Uncle Deadly & the Count will get a kick out of the name..Death By Chocolate!:hungry:
Prairie:Sounds delicious!
Rosita:Si!
Let me go see if anyone wants any.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Abby: Beth?
Beth: Yeah?
Abby: Kathy said her birthday was just ok yesterday. We should throw her a party and make it better!
Beth: Hmm, I suppose we could do that.
Red: I'll call Prairie and see what she thinks
Mokey: Good idea, they might already have something planned.
Beth: With how little I've been here lately there could've been a party yesterday for all I know. *laughs*
Red: *on phone*: Hi Prairie? Were you and Rosita going to have a party for Kathy?

Status
Not open for further replies.