Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRocker

Reaction score
*Walks into room with no shoes on - just socks.
Me: Heyaaaah!
*Steps into a pile of squishy cream pie and slids across the floor.
Me: EWW!
Lou: Oh. Sorry!
Wembley: Yeah, sorry!
Me: *looking at the mess, and spots Lou and Wembley making what looks to be a cake* What are you doing anyway, guys?
Lou: Someone across the hall told us how to make a cake!
Wembley: Yeah! A cake! Cool, huh?
Me: Erm..yeah. Cakes are fun...
Wembley: Yeah they are!
Me: Okay, that's enough, Wembley. :smile:
Wembley: Okay!
Lou: Wanna try some? *hands some sort of gooey mess*
Me: Er...no thanks, it's fine.
Lou: Oh. Okay!
Me: And...you might wanna tidy up, or go outside?
Lou: Ah yeah...good idea...
Me: *Takes of sticky socks, rolls them in a ball, chucks them across the room and puts on a clean pair. And trainers. XD* BYE!
Lou: See ya!
Wembley: Ditto!
*everyone stares at Wembley*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh Katherine... It's good to see you and Lou popping back in, but please remember that Wembley is rooming with Kathleen "Kate" in Room #5. So you might want to check with her first if it's okay for Wembley to occasionally be found with Lou and you. Just a friendly suggestion, no worries, it's happened to all of us. *Leaves baggies of mint marbles on the doors of all the rooms. :smile:

RedRocker

Reaction score
I was gonna ask her, but she hasn't been on for ages. I've sent her a PM, but she hasen't replied yet. I was gonna wait, but I felt like I should post because I haven't made one in a while. Sorry!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
S'okay... She just came back from the SST 40th event on Friday, which I woulda loved to have gone to myself. That's a reason a resident here might prefer to have two roomies, though not entirely necessary in every case. That way, you have a perfect pair to play off of and interact with others. Like I said, no worries, you'll get the hang of it as we go along this semester. :super:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
(gang's having dinner, and waiting for dessert - rice pudding with raisins - to come out of the oven)

Storyteller: It was truly a gathering of the Silly Creatures. There were - how many, 900?
Beige: Enough to call it a loony bin. What'd you think of Oscar trying to hit on Maria?
Nora: I know, I know. "Why'd ya marry Luis!" And poor Telly, trapped in that plastic bag, and blaming Marty for all his problems...
Scooter: I haven't seen Forgetful Jones and Kermit do the "Oklahoma" skit in years - and it's good to hear everyone laughing at it. And Jane let me sit next to her!
Erin: Oh, yeah, it was really cool to get to meet Jane and the family - very nice bunch. And what'd you think of Davis doing the "Actor's Studio" routine with Oscar and Elmo?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aaaaargh! *Crumples tally sheet, tossing it in the wastebasket. Taking a bat-room break Count, wes gotta do the Fraggles again.
Count: All fright. *Goes over the numbers while Ed's gone.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Stretching arms while still seated at the comp... Aaah... Three-quarters done, gonna take a break, and then JHH in the evening hours. With that, then I'll finally be able to take tomorrow off for other personal stuff before tackling the true heavyweights.
*Gets up and rummages in fridge for something to snack on. *Finds Doozersticks, jar of crunchy peanut butter, bread, raisins, milk... Hmm, wonder if... *Reaches in for some pickles. Yeah, an old fashioned peanut butter and pickle sandwich with cold glass of milk.
*Count and Uncle D are outside on the dormhouse grounds, coaxing BeakerSqueedom to come out of her hidey-hole. If Claudia sees her shadow—or any shadow for that matter—she'll run off screaming and it means six more weeks of not seeing her again. :stick_out_tongue: ;() :eek:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Offers Alex popcorn. We're off to movie night... Whoever wants to can join in. Be back laterz. :zany:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Mr. Turtle is reading George Orwell's "Animal Farm."
Beige: Oh, yeah, that one...of course the pigs would take over everything.
Storyteller: Shh...Miss Piggy might be listening.
Scooter: Why, is she working with Big Brother or something?
Nora: (reciting) "It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen."
Erin: Well, I haven't seen any viewscreens or giant posters on the walls, so we're good. But I would beware of a purple-gloved fist flying at your head.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Passing by en route to the showers, then get back to pizzas and cola night with the spooks...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.